• Stone Ledge, Scenic Brook West, 78736. Oct. 19, 20 & 21, 2018.
• Plumewood, Spicewood at Balcones Village, 78750. Sept. 28, 29 & 30, 2018.
• Cheswick, Westview on Lake Austin, 78746. Sept. 14, 15 & 16, 2018.
• Spirit Lake, Westview on Lake Austin, 78746. Aug. 31, Sept. 1 & 2, 2018.
• Brushy Glen, Woodcliff, 78754. Aug. 24, 25 & 26, 2018 (2 of 2).
• Brushy Glen, Woodcliff, 78754. Aug. 10, 11 & 12, 2018 (1 of 2).
• Camino Alto, Westlake Highlands, 78746. June 29, 30 & July 1, 2018.
• Oak View, Windridge, 78759. June 15, 16 & 17, 2018.
• Sunnyvale, River Oaks, 78741. June 1, 2 & 3, 2018.
• Strass, Allandale, 78731. Apr. 6, 7 & 8, 2018.
• Vaughan, Longhorn Village at Steiner Ranch, 78732. Mar. 23, 24 & 25, 2018.
• Elizabeth Jane, Westminster Glen Estates, 78730. Mar. 9, 10 & 11, 2018.
• Bluegrass, Great Hills, 78759. Feb. 23, 24 & 25, 2018.
• Sunnyvale, River Oaks, 78741. Jan. 26, 27 & 28, 2018.
• Brushy Glen Dr., 78754, in northeast Austin's Woodcliff neighborhood, August 10, 11 & 12, 2018. (9/14, 2018)
• Estate of Berkeley graduate & librarian CARLA NADINE VASQUEZ SCHULLER (1944-2018).
• This 1,376 sq. ft. home inc. 2003 Toyota LE silver "Camry" sedan w/new battery & 137,926 miles; 104 pcs. "Rosenborg" by Anton Michelsen (Copenhagen, Denmark) sterling flatware w/chest; 107 pcs. 1940 Watson "Windsor Rose" sterling flatware; Kwong Man Shing (ca 1880-1920) chased Chinese dragon cup; antique repoussé bowls; sterling baby bowls*, plates & cups; vintage & antique spoons; Canadian & other souvenir spoons; boxed sets**; more.
*inc. alphabet bowl & underplate bought at Galt & Bro. Jewelers, Washington DC, for Edward Joseph Breyer Jr. (1927-2014) who went on to get his dissertation from the University of Maryland in 1957.
**inc. boxed sets of antique sterling inc. Shreve & Co. (San Francisco) 10 demitasse spoons w/tongs; six-pc. Anton Michelsen (Copenhagen, Denmark) child's eating utensils; four-pc. demitasse spoons representing the national emblems of the United Kingdom; more.
Also, MIB Hallmark "Keepsake Ornaments" inc. 1982 "Tin Soldier"; 1997 Crayola "Bright Rocking Colors"; 1997 "Howdy Doody"; 1999 "Dumbo's First Flight"; 1999 "Pinocchio & Geppetto"; 2000 "Alice Meets the Cheshire Cat".
• Estate & costume jewelry inc. 18k retro braided rope chain bracelet; 14k ring w/opals, fire agates & diamonds; 14k diamond & emerald retro bracelet; antique mesh & enamel bracelet, dated Dec. 25th 1871; Ricky Frank sterling & cloisonné enamel bracelet; 14k chain w/three Mexican coins, two marked 22k; 14k & sterling Greek coin necklace; Robert Livingston (Navajo) buffalo sterling bracelet; signed sterling & inlay bracelet; sterling Breadner (Quebec, Canada) bracelet w/10 shields; signed sterling & opal inlay bracelet; 14k vintage diamond bracelet; Larry Martinez Chavez (Navajo) sterling & inlay bracelet; 1953 Albert Scharning (Norway) sterling & guilloche enamel bracelet; vintage Jose Luis Flores (Taxco, Mexico) modernist sterling bracelet; sterling, marcasite & amethyst necklace; David Anderson (Norway) sterling bracelet; sterling, marcasite & gemstone necklace; Jay King of Desert Rose Trading Co. sterling ring; sterling Mexican "poison" ring; more.
• Original art inc. three framed watercolors "Waiting for Spring", "Winter Camp" & "Winter Wonderland" by El Paso artist Marjorie Louise Stevens Lehman (1930-2011); small 1985 metal sculpture tree by Olle Smed (Malmköping, Sweden); lg. copper tray w/Aztec sun god; more.
• Handmade &/or unusual decorative items inc. 18" ceramic embracing Asian couple; 24" wood, fabric & leather donkey w/saddle bags (Western Germany); casseroles & other studio pottery; 12-pc. Panduro nativity (Mexico); Murano, Pysanky (Ukrainian Easter) & other decorated eggs; five matryoshka nesting dolls & other Russian items; Egyptian items; 16" Mr. Toad ("The Wind in the Willows") shelf sitting plush & porcelain doll & other toads & frogs; 2000 LEGO 3450 33" sand green 2,882 pcs. "Statue of Liberty; cloisonné vases, eggs, frogs et al; two carved Chinese 8.5" & 10.25" Cinnabar lacquerware vases; more.
Also, 15 pc. set Erzgebirge wood "Wendt & Kühn" 2.75" Danish guard band soldiers; three pc. set wood Erzgebirge wood Easter ornaments; seven pc. set 1949-1990 wood "Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs" & "Chimney Sweep" (German Democratic Republic).
• Furniture inc. antique primitive chest w/three drawers; china cabinet w/drop-leaf desk; two pc. Broyhill chaise lounge; mid-century Founders five-drawer chest; pair Salem House end tables & matching coffee table; three Drexel chests; three PHC Palmer Home Collection (Lexington, KY) chests; assorted chairs; metal & glass shelving unit; sm. three-legged metal table; more.
• Antique & vintage porcelain inc. vintage 6.75" Pickard vase w/gold trim & other pcs. Pickard; 1904-1918 11.25" Royal Dux (Austria) amphora style vase w/applied flowers & leaves; four-pc. J. Pouyat Limoges tea set & compote; Bawo & Dotter sugar & creamer; Royal Doulton D6109 "Jolly Toby" 6.25" mug; Limoges 13.75" oval tray handpainted w/strawberries & signed Julius H. Brauer; two 5.5" Belleek "Yellow Vine" wine tankards; 1996 Lenox "China Jewels" 9" palace elephant et al; seven pcs. Wedgwood* "Peter Rabbit Nursery Ware"; more.
*Also, annual Wedgwood "Children's Stories" porcelain plates inc. 1st ed. 1971 (x2) "The Sandman"; 1972 (x2) "The Tinder Box"; 1973 (x2) "The Emperor's New Clothes"; 1974 "The Ugly Duckling"; 1975 (x2) "The Little Mermaid"; 1976 "Hansel & Gretel"; 1977 (x2) "Rumpelstiltskin"; 1978 "The Frog Prince"; 1979 "The Golden Goose"; 1980 "Rapunzel"; 1981 (x2) "Tom Thumb"; 1982 "The Lady & The Lion"; 1983 "The Elves & the Shoemaker"; 1984 "King Roughbeard"; 1985 "The Brave Little Tailor".
• Glass & crystal inc. cut to clear covered punch bowl w/12 cups & 12 glasses; 1980s Fenton 9.75" handpainted & signed D. Yenel black vase; Fenton etched cobalt vase; 1982 signed art glass vase et al inc. 1990 Robert Eickholt 8.25" cobalt vase; 8.5" Orrefors JJ 4790-22 blue crystal "Mayflower" vase signed Jan Johansson (1942- ); 27 pcs. cut to clear crystal (cobalt, amber, red, green) stems, bowls & vases made by Julia (Klodzko, Poland) et al; 12 Waterford stems, 12 holiday green stems et al; 31"x48" stained glass window; sm. Murano heart paperweights; German glass tree ornaments; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 37 pcs. Lenox "Holiday" (Dimension) dinnerware; 54 pcs. MIB Johnson Bros. (England) "His Majesty" brown transferware dinnerware; Pickard; Lenox "Holiday", "Cardinal", "Holiday Tartan"; 38 pcs. Hartstone gingerbread dinnerware + matching linens; 39 pcs. blue pottery dinnerware (Poland); 29 pcs. Blue Willow dinnerware; more.
• Flatware inc. 84 pcs. MIB Hardanger "KONGE-TINN" (Norway) pewter flatware (Viking scenes) inc. 13 five-pc. place settings, 12 steak knives, salad fork & spoon, cake server, pie server, ladle, two-pc. cheese set; MIB 112 pcs. (20 five-pc. place settings+) Wilton 2500G (Columbia, PA) "Dalia Pearls" gold-tone stainless flatware; 49 pcs. Stanley Roberts SRI (Japan) "Safari" stainless flatware; vintage two-pc. Toledo (Spain) "Suarez" carving set w/Damascene handles et al; two-pc. German silver salad set et al; more.
• Kitchen inc. Sharp "Carousel" microwave; MIB Clay Art "Pig Bank" cookie jar; assorted teapots; Cooks 1.5 qt. slow cooker; LeCreuset cookware; Dansk wooden salad bowl & tray; five pcs. Paul Revere copper cookware; plasticware; more.
• Household inc. three basket base lamps et al; brass items; Yamaha classical guitar w/hard case; GE lightweight iron; table, bedroom & bathroom linens; MIB Pendleton 64"x84" blanket; MIB luggage rack; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. "Silver Masters of Mexico: Héctor Aguilar & the Taller Borda" (Schiffer, 1996) by Penny C. Morrill; "Wonders of the Stereoscope" (2 vol + viewer) (Knopf, 1976) by John Jones; "An Icelandic-English Dictionary" (Oxford, 1962) by Richard Cleasby & other Icelandic Norse Old English reference; medieval English literature; Egypt; Art Nouveau & other art; Christmas; tea parties; cookbooks; home decorating; crafts; juvenile; 80 "Little Books"; laminated educational posters; more.
• MIB holiday smalls inc. Erzgebirge & Steinbach nutcrackers; MIB 1999 (x2), 2000 (x2), 2001, 2002 & 2003 Spode "Christmas Tree" plates; Spode 14.75" "Christmas Tree" scalloped edge punch bowl; MIB 36" indoor or outdoor lighted snowman, assorted snowmen, stockings, ornaments, wreaths, gift bags & other Christmas items; two "Glow-in-the-Dark" 5' inflatable vinyl Mummies & other Halloween items; Silvestri & Charming Tails resin woodland mice by Dean Griff; Alice in Wonderland; Mary Engelbreit; Walt Disney; more.
• Toys & dolls inc. four Christmas & five Halloween Annalee dolls; two MIB Effanbee SV118 "Queen of Hearts" dolls; MIB 2002 Mattel 53369 & 56218 2001 "Princess of the Nile™" & 2002 "Princess of South Africa™" Barbie dolls; MIB 1981 Horsman 1050 8" "Alice in Wonderland" doll; MIB Royal 187-1261 "Alice in Wonderland" doll; 1980s MIB Dakin 70-0260 "Alice in Wonderland" doll; MIB porcelain "Pierrot" doll; 1992 Dakin "Jurassic Park" dinosaurs (Brontosaurus, Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex); Gund animated "Storytelling Bear" reading "'Twas the Night Before Christmas", Barnum & Bailey circus elephant & other plush toys; vintage Harry Potter; more.
• Vintage women's clothing (variety of sizes) inc. never worn Patricia Wolf (Smithville, TX) red suede jacket; Jofama (Malung, Sweden) leather coat; London Fog coat et al; Napa Valley, Jones NY, Valerie Stevens, Ralph Lauren, Pendleton, Carole Little, Westbound, Béchamel, Evan Picone, Gunne Sax et al; Easy Spirit, Ralph Lauren, Bandolino, Dansko, Stuart, Van Eli, Ann Marino, Parabola, Amalfi, Evan Picone, Naturalizer, Børn, Minnetonka & other sz 11 shoes; never used Liz Claiborne & Iacucci 1032 leather handbags, Pierre Cardin, Clemente, Mark Cross, Rosenfeld et al; two-pc. set new orange Anne Klein luggage; hats; scarves; MIB hosiery; Nina Ricci perfumes et al; more.
• MIB electronics (most MIB) inc. 2010 iMac 21.5" LED 16:9 widescreen computer; Pioneer "Centrex" turntable w/speakers; Panasonic cassette tape recorder; Aurora six-sheet crosscut paper shredder; VTech two-handset cordless phone; Sony "Dream Machine" clock radio; MIB Durabrand 1002 DVD player; Durabrand CD player; more.
Also, MIB five-disc "Game of Thrones: The Complete 1st Season" & other DVDs; CDs; vintage vinyl; more.
• Outdoors inc. JET 800 16" aluminum extension ladder; more.
• Camino Alto Road, 78746, in west Austin's Westlake Highlands neighborhood, June 29, 30 & July 1, 2018. (8/14, 2018)
• This 5,692 sq. ft. home featured stained glass window w/carved wood frame & five others; lg. school bell w/stand; 8'x10'8" red floral wool rug, two hand knotted runners (Turkey) et al; pair green glass & brass lamps & other household; 12' lighted garland, lg. wreath w/antlers & other Christmas décor; Detecto balance beam physician scale; entire bedroom filled w/$1 items; more.
• Furniture inc. antique hall tree w/storage seat; antique washstand w/grey marble top; sm. antique bench that converts to table; sm. vintage roll-top desk; two fireplace mantels; vintage draw-leaf dining table w/12 upholstered chairs; two-pc. hutch; two-pc. Storehouse L-shaped white upholstered sofa; pink, yellow, green floral King Hickory sleeper sofa; coffee table w/glass top; Henredon four-column white platform king bed; king mattress/box springs; pair Henredon bedside tables; two upholstered benches, one w/storage; full headboard, painted white, w/purple fabric inserts; pair twin mattresses, box springs & frames; Relax the Back office chair & two others; more.
• Original art inc. two pcs. by Amado Maurilio Peña (1943- ); two lg. watercolors by Native American Kingsley Daniel "King" Kuka (1946-2004); watercolor by Austin artist Maurine Joyce Zook (1929- ); 1989 watercolor by Rolando Quiroga; more. Framed prints inc. limited edition print by Austin artist Andrew Saldaña; 1987 Don Quixote by Pablo Valero Herrera; more.
Art books inc. signed 1st ed. "Amado Maurilio Peña, Jr." (Robert Stephan Young, 1981) by Howard L. Anderson; "Triumph of Our Communities: Four Decades of Mexican American Art" (Bilingual, 2005) by Gary D. Keller; "Georgia O'Keeffe: One Hundred Flowers" (Barnes & Noble, 1987) by Nicholas Callaway.
• Pottery inc. very old 18.25" Chinese vase; 18.5" platter by Austin potter Claudia Reese; wine cooler by Buck Pottery (Gruene, TX); 1988 & 1995 bowls handpainted by Gail Pittman (MS); Rebeccah LauraLee Polk & Jennifer L. Conroy (both of Austin's Feats of Clay) pottery et al; more.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. natural demi-buff Lunaraine reversible full-length mink coat; Danier black leather jacket, Paula Lishman jackets, camel leather jacket et al; Colmar & other sportswear; IZOD, REI, AIX, Banana Republic et al; Diane von Furstenberg, Ivanka Trump, Calvin Klein & other designer clothing; Alex Evenings, Vera Wang & other evening dresses; wedding gown; Baggallini black handbag, Ferragamo black handbag, Hedgren silver handbag et al; Ferragamo shoes et al; Apepazza sz 7.5 leather boots et al; leather belts et al; silk scarves et al; hats; Michael Herbehin (Paris) men's watch & other costume jewelry; never used Zac Posen leather shopper's bag & other bags & totes; Samsonite & Frequent Traveler & other suitcases; more.
• Linens inc. Flower Garden, Yo Yo & four other antique quilts; 16 serapes; formal tablecloths inc. 82" beige damask; 85" beige damask; 106" beige linen; 118" sheer beige; 140" white damask; 172" white rayon; 176" beige rayon stripe; 183" pink rayon, MIB Lenox "Holiday Nouveau" 60"x120" Christmas oblong et al; nine sets formal napkins; Faribault "Faribo" (Minneapolis, MN) wool blanket et al; LL Bean comforter; more.
• Costumes inc. Austin Powers; Cleopatra; devil; flamingo dancer; flapper; go-go dancer; gunslinger/saloon; hippie; Indian; Jane of Tarzan; Judy Jetson; nun; Renaissance; Sandy of Grease; witch doctor; Zoot suit; go-go boots, Cher wig & other accessories; more.
• Authentic costumes inc. Austin police officer; Boy Scouts; professional chef; Chinese dresses; Indian squaw; Mexican dresses; Samba shirt; more.
• Kitchen inc. Waring Pro meat grinder; Emerson MW7302B/W microwave oven; Braun juicer; two Magic Bullet blender sets; Presto popcorn maker; Typhoon blue colander et al; eight qt. Farberware covered pan et al; bundt cake pans; vintage Pyrex; four MIB 64 oz. Ball mason jars; eight assorted coolers; more.
• Dining inc. 16 Mexican cactus stems; eight 1978 Fitz & Floyd "Fleurs de Minuit" plates; silverplate serving pcs.; MIB Nambé three-pc. serving utensil set; MIB Houdini bamboo cheeseboard w/three utensils; more.
• Electronics inc. Sony & LG flat screen TVs; Sony SLV-N77 VCR; Daewoo DVD-5700 DVD player; Cisco 4742HDC "Explorer" high definition receiver; Hitachi 7391 VHS w/remote; Pioneer PD-M6 multi-play CD player; Pioneer VSX-1021 receiver; Proficient M40 audio system w/remote; Samsung "Blu-Ray" disc player; Bose speakers; Energy speakers; more.
Also, Acer H233H LCD monitor; Dell computer w/Logitech keyboard; Dell "Vostro" laptop; HP3050A "Deskjet" printer; more.
• Full face snow-sports & cycling helmets inc. RuRoc (white & red); Giro Seam (purple); Icon Variant (yellow); Louis Garneau (red & black); Also, RuRoc "Shockwave" 2.0 audio system.
• Garage & outdoors inc. Brown Jordan (Pasadena, CA) oval glass top aluminum table w/six chairs & cart; Char-Broil grill; 2014 Danby DCF071A3WDB chest freezer; Hoover "Breathe Easy" vacuum; ski equipment; BCG aerobic step XL; pair lg. potted plants; clay pots; more.
• Oak View Dr., 78759, in northwest Austin's Windridge neighborhood, June 15, 16 & 17, 2018. (7/14, 2018)
• Estate of MARY PICKETT YOUNG (1918-2017).
• This 2,267 sq. ft. home inc. Tabriz 8'x10'3" red hand knotted rug, pair 3'8"x5'8" green rugs; antique "Sancho Panza" (squire from Don Quixote) bronze & onyx ashtray; 24+ wall crosses et al; miniature Acoma Pueblo pot, five kachinas, Navajo doll at loom & other Southwestern items; Kenmore 1947 "Zig-Zag" sewing machine, fabric & sewing supplies; Daisy 1880 "Power Line" multi-pump air rifle; more.
• Estate jewelry inc. Santo Domingo Pueblo Ed Aguilar (1941-2006) sterling necklace & earrings; Taxco Los Ballesteros sterling necklace; Navajo Peterson ("Pete") Chee 14k earrings; 14k & onyx ring; two handmade silver "Navajo Pearls" necklaces; vintage Santo Domingo Pueblo Heishi & fetish necklace; Navajo inlaid turquoise brooch; 10k & 14k Masonic Shriner pins & tie clips; 1950s Weiss two-pc. cocktail set; more.
• Furniture inc. Relax the Back PR606 "Zero Gravity" lift chair w/owner's manual; vintage Maddox "Lee Harvey Original" cream diagonal striped sofa w/pillows; extra lg. gold brocade upholstered arm chair w/two pillows; purple upholstered arm chair w/ottoman; Classics (High Point, NC) black striped chair purchased from John-Williams Interiors in 1998; pair black & white upholstered bar stools; black & white checkered ottoman; 5' round dining table; sm. entry table; end tables; tea cart; Drexel king white w/gold trim headboard & frame; king mattress/box springs; Drexel dresser painted white w/gold trim; sm. metal stool, painted pink; day bed, painted cream w/brass trim; sm. triple dresser; full bed w/fabric headboard & frame; Simmons "Beautyrest" full mattress/box springs; dressing table, painted white; five plastic stacking chairs; two outdoor round metal tables w/four chairs each; more.
• Original art inc. 16"x20" "Falling Sky," lifochrome photographic print 4/15 by Brian Bowers; framed prints; watercolor by NM artist Homer La Foye Summers (1928-1995); more.
• Vintage crystal & glass inc. six Sabino (France) opalescent crystal art glass sm. signed figurines (squirrel, open winged butterfly, turkey, swan, Pekinese dog, tiny bird); lg. Cambridge bowl; cut glass strawberry bowl; Victorian sugar castor; Carnival bowl; two Blenko carafes; more.
• Vintage pottery & porcelain inc. six in a series of 12 American Legion Auxiliary ca 1937 bone china plates (Shenango Pottery) commemorating early American naval battles; Wedgwood dark blue Jasperware ice bucket & two sm. pitchers; Royal Doulton D6287 "Sir John Falstaff" toby mug character jug; Arabia (Finland) blue pitcher; three pcs. "Santa Fe" trays handmade by NM potter Fran Hogan; more.
• Christmas décor inc. vintage Prof. Karl Kuolt (1878-1937) ANRI (Italy) five pc. nativity (stable, Mary, Joseph, infant Jesus, shepherd w/clarinet); four pc. Goebel "DeGrazia" nativity; 11 pc. "Richard Allan" nativity; three Reuge (Italy) gold angel music boxes; more.
• Dining inc. 33 pcs. Pier 1 dinnerware & other sm. sets; 54 pcs. vintage Westmorland "Milburn Rose" sterling flatware w/chest; 29 pcs. Gorham 1905 "Churchill" silverplate flatware; 73 pcs. 1940s Dirilyte "Empress" goldware flatware; 45 pcs. stainless flatware; three sets vintage Briddell (Crisfield, MD) "Carvel Hall" 14 steak knives in original boxes; more.
• Kitchen inc. 1950s Fosta "Aunt Jemima" yellow recipe box; Frigidaire refrigerator; vintage avocado green Sunbeam stand mixer; vintage Sunbeam waffle maker; GT Xpress 101 countertop grill; Pampered Chef food chopper; Panasonic microwave; Wilton "Chocolate Pot" melting pot; apple parer, slicer & corer; Oster "Creperie" crepe maker; electric fondue pot; Proctor-Silex slow cooker; dumpling press; tortilla basket fryer; four-blade spiralizer; lg. McCoy stoneware mixing bowl; 12 vintage Pfaltzgraf "American Airlines" sm. plates; 8" & 9" Revere Ware skillets & other cookware; five Bundt cake pans; mid-century Texas Ware 11.5" melamine confetti splatter mixing bowl; Cutco cheese knife; vintage Pyrex; more.
• Household inc. pair Art Deco bookends; three standing four-arm crystal chandeliers; 19 never used sm. lampshades; lamps; mirrors; faux ficus; round fireplace screen; 3' & 4' Pottery Barn wall mounted single floating display shelves, painted white; one-of-a-kind shower curtain handpainted on lightweight artist canvas by Brenda McLane (Atlanta, GA); pillows & other linens; photo frames; three Keter closet storage bin units et al; Sunbeam & Rowenta DW8080 "Pro Master" (Germany) irons; Sentry floor safe; American Tourister luggage et al; more.
• Office inc. five-pc. corner desk (two tops, three filing cabinets); legal-size two-drawer filing cabinet; green office chair; Cramer "Kik-Step®" rolling step stool; supplies; more.
• Books inc. "Wooden Saints: The Santos of New Mexico" (1967, Taylor Museum of the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center) by Robert L. Shalkop; religion; New Mexico; art instruction; literature; more.
• Booklets & ephemera inc. "New Mexico Santos: How to Name Them" (1966, Museum of New Mexico International Folk Art Foundation); "The New Mexico Santero" (1972, Museum of New Mexico) by E. Boyd; "Finishing with Gold Leaf", "How to Paint on Textiles", "Sandblasting, Etching & other Glass Treatments" & other art instruction booklets; Jan. 1951 & Aug. 1957 Arizona Highways et al; more.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. Chico's & other separates, dresses, jackets; Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & other size 7 shoes & sandals; Brighton & other handbags; more.
• Electronics inc. pair Bose acoustic wave music system tabletop speakers; two VIZIO HDTVs; Brothers "IntelliFAX 770" fax machine w/owner's manual; GPX portable stereo receiver; Texas Instruments TI-5035 II printer; more.
• Garage inc. Inland diamond-tipped glass engraver, colored glass & other stained glass supplies; work tables; six MIB Tiki lg. flame torches; golf clubs; garden tools; Oreck XL vacuum; Oreck BB2000 "Little Hero Jiffy Vac"; ladders; two 6' tables filled w/$1 items; more.
• Medical equipment inc. like new red motorized wheelchair; wheelchair lift & carrier; walkers; more.
• Also, from another estate, 1954 Prämeta Kölner (Germany) Jaguar XK 120 wind-up toy sport coupe w/o key; eight Wallace sterling goblets; 1972 & 1980 Reed & Barton sterling "Christmas Cross" ornaments; two antique signed ivory netsukes; 4'7"x2'8" hand knotted wool & goat hair Baluch (Iran); 1950s framed 5"x7" enamel on copper by Louis Cardin (French, 1931- ); 21" handmade Hopi "Buffalo Dancer"; vintage Trench Art 17.75" artillery shell vase; Cherokee pink leather jacket, Ann Taylor, Chico's & other women's clothing; antique Meriden figural silverplate napkin ring et al; mid-century BM Pewter Norway 631/2 (Brødrene Mylius) sm. bowl w/handle; more.
• Sunnyvale St., 78741, in southeast Austin's River Oaks neighborhood, June 1, 2 & 3, 2018. (6/14, 2018)
• Estate of MARGIE NELL DILL CLEM (1928-2016).
• This 1,529 sq. ft. home inc. Roseville 392-10" blue "White Rose" console bowl, McCoy, Hull, five pcs. Van Briggle mulberry & other art pottery; two McDade one-gallon crocks; "The University of Texas Longhorn Band on Parade" & other vintage vinyl; 1955 framed Robert Wood print; two vintage framed Countess Maria Zichy (1893-1962) prints ("Oriental Magnolias" & "White Anemones"); Sony DVP-SR200P CD/DVD player; Sony CFD-S01 portable CD player; more.
• Antique & vintage smalls inc. 1950s Garton Toy Co. (Sheboygan, WI) "Spin-A-Roo" spinning tricycle; two Montgomery Ward "Airline" tabletop radios; Kodak "Showtime" 8mm movie projector; Westclox "Big Bend" & "Baby Ben" clocks; red Kodak timer; four pairs of binoculars; 1922 Dazey No. 40 (St. Louis, MO) butter churn w/wood paddles; two Sunshine Biscuit advertising tins; 34 cups & saucers + orphaned pcs.; framed 1st ed. "Texas Bluebonnet" 10" plate (Dashby Kilns, West, TX) by Porfirio Salinas (1910-1973) & other plates; late 1910s Underwood typewriter; handmade American quilt, chenille bedspread, tatted doilies & other linens; glass Christmas ornaments; wedding cake toppers; non-working Victrola; more.
• Mid-century furniture inc. Drexel dining table w/six chairs, three leaves; Drexel china cabinet; Drexel four-drawer chest; three occasional tables; three wall display shelves, one corner unit; upholstered rocker, upholstered rocking chair; antique three-drawer carved chest; antique dresser; Drexel bedroom set (queen bed, triple dresser w/mirror, chest of drawers, bedside table); queen Sealy "Posturepedic" mattress/box springs; more.
• Antique & vintage crystal & glass inc. Duncan Miller divided bowl & other pcs. clear glass; colored glass; 19 pcs. Cambridge "Chantilly" crystal stems; 24 pcs. green stemmed glassware; 23 pcs. vintage Marigold Carnival; Fenton; Fostoria; pink Depression; 59 pcs. Fire King 1950s "Swirl" milk glass w/gold trim dishes; Candlewick punch bowl set; dozens (most MIB) 1950s Anchor Hocking "Boopie Clear" & Hazel Atlas "Apple Orchard" two-pc. glass snack sets; 21 liquor decanters; more.
• Dining inc. 106 pcs. vintage Franciscan "Desert Rose" dinnerware + chipped pcs.; 156 pcs. Dansico (Japan) "Teahouse Rose" dinnerware; Sakura 1995 "Majesticware" dinnerware designed by Sue Pipkin; 70+ pcs. vintage Fiesta dishes; vintage Hull dishes; three-pc. cutlery set (Sweden); silverplate serving pcs.; 85 pcs. Rogers Bros. 1940s "Remembrance" silverplate flatware; 72 pcs. Royalton "Antigua Gold" electroplate stainless flatware; more.
• Old dolls inc. ca 1934 Ideal 18" composition "Shirley Temple" w/original wig, eyelashes & finish; ca 1894 8" Armand Marseille "390" bisque head w/sleep eyes & composition body; ca 1890 6.5" china head (German) in low brow style.
• Books & yearbooks inc. 1936 Rural Schools of Travis County "The Defender"; 1946 Austin High "Comet"; 1950 UT "Cactus"; "Quests and Conquests" (Life Service, 1933) by Dean C. Dutton, PhD; 1954, 1956-1999 "Collier's Encyclopedia Yearbook"; more.
• Ephemera inc. "1951 Dodgers Yearbook;" "1953 Yankees, Home of Champions, Official Program & Score Card;" "1953 Yankees Sketch Book;" 1952 Chevrolet "Owner Manual;" vintage postcards; more.
More AUSTIN FRESH FINDS:
• 1940s "The Night Hawk" ("The Frisco Hamburger" was .20) menu; "Austin's Original Spanish Village Cafe, 802 Red River" menu; 1945 "The Tavern" menu; 1945 "The Lucius, 1300 S. Congress" menu.
• "1951 Texas vs. Baylor, Memorial Stadium, Souvenir Lineup;" "1952 Texas vs. Notre Dame, Memorial Stadium, Official Program;" "1953, Dallas, Texas vs. Oklahoma Official Program;" 1953 Wrestling Program, City Coliseum;" more.
• Dec. 1952 "Texas Ranger" magazine.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. vintage Enid Collins (Medina, TX) "Pear Tree" box purse et al; vintage hats; Yaring's fur stole; Siegel's (San Antonio) fur jacket; leather Regency heels & handbags; vintage hankies; more.
• Vintage estate & costume jewelry inc. sterling Gübelin bubble skeleton watch pin; sterling heart charms; three-pc. Czech brooch & earrings; three-pc. DeLizza & Elster "Juliana" rhinestone brooch & earrings; sterling & gold-filled military jump pin; lg. bag costume jewelry; more.
• Kitchen & household inc. G.E. microwave; Hamilton Beach toaster; Mr. Coffee coffeemaker; Estia "Gourmet" 12" covered skillet & other cookware; two cast iron skillets; Hoover "Preferred" vacuum; mirrors; six tabletop lamps; more.
• Garage inc. 1956 Shopsmith TMG-3469A-84(0)-P-7B "Mark 5" multipurpose woodworking system (table saw, lathe, disc sander, drill press, horizontal boring machine) w/owner's manual; red Craftsman "Commercial" tool chest et al; hand tools; DRIVE lightweight wheelchair & other medical equipment; Pro-Form Endurance 520E elliptical machine w/owner's manual; round card table w/four chairs; shelving units; black woven outdoor table w/four chairs; camelback steamer trunk; lg. iron cauldron; fishing rods; garden tools; more.
• Outdoors inc. 10' tripod deer stand w/Flex-Core™ seat; wind chimes.
• Also, from another estate, rare antique wooden handpainted ribbon box w/fraktur (Marburg, Germany); antique handpainted kitchen clock (Germany); marble "Snow Owl" by Jurgen Hasbron (1946, Trier, Germany-2016, Ft. Worth, TX); vintage red Lance general store display rack w/four glass cracker jars; 4'x6'5" handwoven Moroccan rug w/hunters & archers motifs; two lg. birdcages; 1999 bark basket handmade by Paris & Karen Doss of Willie Doss & Sons, (Tennessee Eastern National Park), Cherokee Indian (NC) & other baskets; eight Cowboy & Indian-themed leather prints for pillow-making; antique Holmes stereoscope w/26 cards; pre-1927 quilt (Turkey) made from old clothing, camel bag/pillow (Iran), king Pendleton bedspread, throws & other linens; Gund pony for Pendleton; vintage wooden duck decoys; antique wooden sled; seashells & coral; 17 pcs. vintage aluminum tumblers & bowls; more.
Furniture inc. three handmade wooden storage chests (India), painted predominantly red & yellow; pair sm. pink marble top Empire-style tables; tilt-top table; slate table top w/incised checkerboard; round brass tray w/stand; more.
Original art inc. 1970s framed enamel on copper by Dominic Mingolla; more. Prints inc. framed "Texas Revolutionary 1836" (Ranger Canyon Press, 1987) map; lg. picture frames; more.
Art glass & crystal inc. Bill Meek (Houston) 2011 "Bloom" bowl; Aaron Gross (Austin Art Glass) 2008 bowl; six pcs. Rosenthal (Germany) crystal shots; signed Kosta bowl; American Brilliant cut glass et al; more.
Pottery inc. 1916 Brush McCoy green "Woodland Tree" vase; 38 pcs. vintage Fiesta dishes; six pcs. handmade Alan & Brenda Newman (Salem, OR) "Tulip" porcelain goblets w/glass stems; six pcs. Frankoma; Italian olive jar, Talavera ceramic jar; Lisa Bess LaMonthe (1950-2011), Taos, NM, "Pueblo Blanket People" clay & turquoise candleholder; pair 1939 Roseville 1134 blue "Iris" candleholders; more.
Texas Capitol Ornaments inc. 1996 1st ed. "South Entrance"; 2000 "Reverse of the Texas State Seal"; 2002 "Door Hinge"; 2007; 2008 "Rotunda Floor"; 2009; 2011; 2012 (x2); 2014; 2015; 2016. Also, 2005 "Headliners Club"; 2007 "Keep Texas Beautiful".
Women's clothing & accessories inc. Burberry women's raincoat; 41 pcs. vintage Double D Ranchwear (Yoakum, TX) women's clothing (jackets, vest, tops, skirts, pants, t-shirts); two-pc. outfits by Diane Gilman, Susan Lawrence, Xiaoyan Lin; 14 women's hats & caps; more.
• Strass Dr., 78731, in north central Austin's Allandale neighborhood, April 6, 7 & 8, 2018. (5/14, 2018)
• Estate of former Assistant Director, LBJ Library, CHARLES WESLEY ("Corky") CORKRAN (1934-2018) & CHARLOTTE REDD CORKRAN (1936-2016).
• This 2,025 sq. ft. home, built in 1951, featured Lyndon Baines Johnson (1908-1973) bust; LBJ Library & Museum tree ornament & other Christmas décor; frog, turtle, bird, swan, rabbit collections; chenille bedspreads & other vintage linens; Weslo treadmill; more.
• Original art inc. miniature 2.5"x3.75" handpainted Marie Antoinette portrait; "Yesterday Morn'in" watercolor by Texas artist Lynette Leone Watkins (1949 - ); 1971 floral acrylic by Austin artist Olivia Neal (1920-2013); two rose still lifes by Caballero; squirrel watercolor by California artist C. Fleming; Egyptian textile collage; more.
• Photo-transfer etching by Brown & Bigelow (St. Paul. MN) of James Abbott McNeil Whistler's (1834-1903) 5 7/8"x9 5/8" "Eagle Wharf" (1859), plate 11 from 16 etchings of scenes on the Thames.
• Prints inc. framed "Quiet Encounter" (790/1600) by Texas artist Larry Dyke + three unframed (all four signed & w/certificates) "Still Reflections" (790/1600), "Deuteronomy 11:12" (790/1600), "John 10:27" (790/1000); "Old Home Place" by Texas artist Dalhart Windberg (1933- ); 2006 "Aura III" (6/950) giclée wrapped canvas by Karen Silve; "Texas Revolutionary 1836" (Ranger Canyon Press, 1987) map; more.
• Antique & vintage smalls inc. J. & P. Coats four-drawer spool cabinet; Jack Daniels wooden storage box; 10 pcs. alabaster/stone fruit (Italy); Hendryx bird cage; foreign stamps; more.
• 18 vintage fans inc. Fresh'nd Aire (Chicago); 1954 Kenmore 16" oscillating; Cinni; Fanmaster; Fasco Artic Aire; Hunter; Bersted; Emerson.
More AUSTIN FRESH FINDS:
• 1988 letter from Senator Edward M. Kennedy to UT Professor Walt W. Rostow (1916-2003) re: an op-ed article in the Los Angeles Times. After Rostow left office as national security advisor for LBJ, he taught economics for 30 years at the LBJ School of Public Affairs at UT.
• Catalogs to three exhibitions at the LBJ Library & Museum, dating from 1978 to 1989.
• Framed & inscribed* photographs of Lady Bird Johnson (1912-2007):
*To Charles Corkran – who "holds our dear Library together" – with efficiency and constant care. With my gratitude for all these years – Lady Bird J –
*To Charles & Charlotte Corkran – with my appreciation for your "hand at the helm", and your friendship all these years – Merry Christmas! Lady Bird Johnson
• Invitation to Inaugural Reception in honor of Honorable W. Lee O'Daniel (1890-1969), Governor of Texas, & Honorable Coke R. Stevenson (1888-1975), Lieutenant Governor of Texas, January 17, 1939, Austin, Texas.
• Furniture inc. P. E. Gane Bristol (College Green, Bristol, England) china cabinet; 76"x82.5" double door antique wardrobe w/beveled glass mirrors; mid-century modern Conant Ball (MA) five-drawer maple highboy dresser; Landstrom (Rockford, IL) dresser w/mirror; two sm. tables w/two chairs each; 6'6" Henredon off-white sofa & one other; Eastlake glider upholstered in red & gold print; Lane & Red Cedar (Chattanooga, TN) cedar chests & one other, antique corner cabinet, sm. display cabinets et al; three foot stools; ottoman hide-a-bed w/twin mattress; assorted bookcases; more.
Danish Modern furniture inc. Skovby Møbler (Denmark) dining table & buffet w/eight Ansager Møbler (Denmark) chairs; Skovby Møbler (Denmark) four-pc. full bedroom set w/dresser, pair night stands & headboard/footboard.
• Dining inc. 82 pcs. Noritake 7228 "Amenity" dinnerware; 42 pcs. Epoch blue & white "Regatta" dinnerware; 59 pcs. Gibson striped dinnerware; 14 pink Depression bowls & biscuit jar, nine Depression green plates, yellow Depression serving bowl; seven Nambé alloy serving pcs.; silver-plate serving pcs.; MIB Home Collection highball glasses, MIB "Monte Carlo" drinkware set; Crown Trent (England) mug set et al; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. 1920s Fenton carnival glass cobalt blackberry basket; Pilgrim cranberry; Toscany (Italy) black; ruby cut to clear; satin; Dansk & Block crystal candleholders; set 12 Indiana Glass clear "Pebble Leaf" luncheon plates; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 14 Lladró figurines*; Nippon; 10 plate set Franklin Porcelain/Sierra Club's 1978 "Flowers of the American Wilderness"; pair 1940s Japanese figurine wall pockets; 1943 Roseville 665-3" green "Magnolia" vase; vintage McCoy blue creamer; Lenox vase; Hummel powder box; Bing & Grøndahl grey cat figurine; contemporary studio pottery; more.
*"Girl with Wheat" (#152); "Boy with Donkey" (#1181); "Singing Family with Dog" (#1239); "Boy with Goat" (#4506); "Girl with Lamb" (#4584); "Boy with Yacht" (#4810); "Girl Stretching" (#4872); "The Gossips" (#4984); "Sailor at the Wheel" (#5206); "Shepherd Boy" (#5485); "Leo – Horoscope Collection" (#6214); "Violets, Time of Innocence" (#6947); "Girl with Clown Doll" (NAO); "Girl with Doll" (NAO).
• Appliances inc. 2005 Frigidaire refrigerator; JC Penney 16 upright freezer; Kenmore washer & dryer.
• Kitchen inc. vintage Revere Ware cookware; MIB Sharper Image 5-in-1 vegetable chopper; George Foreman "Dual Surface" griddle & grill; Chefstyle slow cooker; Aroma rice cooker & steamer; Oster hand mixer; Proctor-Silex toaster; vintage Sears "Counter Craft" soda fountain mixer; vintage Reed's "Rocket" nutcracker in box; vintage Pyrex, Corning Ware, Tupperware; more.
• Household inc. Art Deco jadite cast iron floor lamp et al; table lamps; Seth Thomas mantel, Waterbury & other clocks; Dyson vacuum; Hoover "SteamVac" carpet cleaner; fire extinguishers; more.
• Office inc. two oak two-drawer filing cabinets, two-drawer Challenger beige filing cabinet; sm. desk & side tables; assorted bookcases; scissors & other supplies; more.
• Clothing inc. two new L. L. Bean shirts & other men's clothing & shoes; vintage Tissavel "Country Pacer" (Neuville-en-Ferrain, France) faux fur coat, London Fog raincoat, formal petticoat & other women's clothing; antique pearls; Michael Kors handbag; Pierre Cardin suitcase; more.
• Books inc. "Monuments Commemorating the Centenary of Texas Independence" (Commission of Control for Texas Centennial Celebrations, 1938) & other books on Texas history; "The Road to El Cielo: Mexico's Forest in the Clouds" (UT, 2001) inscribed by authors Fred & Marie S. Webster; "Bluebonnets & Cactus: An Album of Southwestern Paintings by Porfirio Salinas" (Pemberton, 1967); "Angel of the Alamo: A True Story of Texas" (W. S. Benson, 2000) inscribed by author Lisa Waller Rogers & artist Gwen Thigpen & other juvenile books; more.
• Texas yearbooks inc. 1948-1951 Alpine High "El Ocotillo"; 1950 Big Sandy High (Livingston) "Ell•A•Scope".
• Electronics inc. Dell D10S desktop computer w/monitor, keyboard, mouse; Dell B1165nfw multifunction printer; two Dell laptops, one an Inspiron PP29L; Sylvania DVR90VF VHS/DVD recorder; Samsung SMT-H3272 DVR; Ubee DVW-32C1 router; Samsung LN32-D403 flat screen TV; Toshiba 22" HDTV; Beltone direct TV Link 2; vintage G. E. record player w/carrying case; Sharper Image EC-A115 rotating speaker system for iPod/ iPhone; Lifesmart LS-4P1500HOM infrared heater; more.
• Toys & games inc. Jakks Pacific PowerTrains "Crane City Super Set" et al; arts & crafts supplies; easels; pastel & paint sets; vintage 16 key concert xylophone; more.
• Porch inc. metal table w/glass top & four chairs, painted black & other outdoor furniture; wooden swing, painted white; double wooden rocker, painted white; 8'5"x2'2" wooden worktable made from two antique Singer sewing machine bases + one other Singer base; Oryx bicycle; bird houses; birdbath, geese couple & other concrete pcs.; grinning armadillo, dancing frog, cat w/whiskers & other yard art; Black & Decker lawn mower; electric chain saw; leaf blower; hand trucks; screwdrivers, pliers, vise clamps & other hand tools; assorted garden pots; garden tools; tool boxes; cabinets of electrical items; Werner 6' ladder & one other; more.
*Note: second photo shows (l to r) Charles Wesley Corkran (1934-2018) & President Lyndon Baines Johnson (1908-1973).
• Vaughan Cove, 78732, in west Austin's Longhorn Village at Steiner Ranch neighborhood, March 23, 24 & 25, 2018. (4/14, 2018)
• This 2,800 sq. ft. home inc. mounted longhorns measuring 7'5.25" from tip to tip; 8'x5'2" Chinese watercolor "Beautiful Scenery of Shu Mountain"* by Zhang Ming Kang (1968- ) & other original art; two framed 1995 Thomas Kinkade (1958-2012) "Lamplight Brooke" & "Petals of Hope" giclée canvas prints; 1971 female bust by Jack Hajostek; four Ted Blaylock eagle sculptures w/COAs & other southwestern items; 1982 "Night Sentinel" owl sculpture by Jonathan Bronson; UT memorabilia; CDs; PBS & other DVDs; Triumph "Tournament Bean Bag Toss" game w/carrying case; foreign currency; TRUE 400 treadmill; Omron blood pressure monitor; more.
*Landscape was purchased at the Tang Dynasty Arts Museum in Xi'an.
• High-end furniture inc. over-stuffed brown leather sofa & two matching love seats; oval black lacquered Chinese table w/inlaid stones, mother-of-pearl peacock & six sm. seats; two vintage wood benches, one from Buster Brown Shoes & the other from a Missouri post office; dining table w/eight Statesville (Statesville, NC) cane-back chairs & two leaves; cabinet w/green marble top; buffet; hall tree w/storage seat; pair vintage Century (Louisville KY) end tables; king headboard & rails; king mattress/box springs; vintage White (Mebane, NC) triple dresser w/mirror; White nightstand; wardrobe w/four built-in drawers; more.
Also, handmade by Benito & Doris Loera of South Texas Mesquite & Cedar Treasures (San Marcos), one-of-a-kind 87" wide mesquite entertainment center; mesquite 5'x4' coffee table w/inlaid turquoise; round pedestal 4" dining table w/four chairs w/inlaid turquoise & leather seats; pair barstools w/copper & leather seats.
Other handmade items inc. Mata Ortiz (state of Chihuahua, Mexico) black pottery vase signed Jose L. Quezada & other pottery; two hand carved Oriental figurines; five Sweetgrass baskets made of sweetgrass, bulrush, long pine needles, palmetto by South Carolina basketmaker Debra Green & other baskets; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. vintage Julia (Klodzko, Poland) etched lead crystal amber cut to clear swan & floral vase; pair Cenedese Murano (Italy) glass birds; Miller Rogaska lead crystal candleholder; more.
• Dining inc. 1963-1996 Royal Doulton 72 pcs. – complete service for 12 – "English Renaissance" dinnerware; 16 crystal stems; silverplate serving pcs.; 29 pcs. Corelle dinnerware; four Winsome Wood 42120 wood snack trays; more.
• Books inc. 28 vol. complete set "Library of Art"* (Time-Life, 1967) w/slipcases; "Kilimanjaro: to the Roof of Africa" (National Geographic, 2002) by Audrey Salkeld; "Tabora: An Artist's Perspective" (Tabora Studio, 2002) by Roy Gonzalez Tabora; more.
*American Painting: 1900-1970, The World of Bernini, Bruegel, Cézanne, Copley, Delacroix, Marcel Duchamp, Durer, Gainsborough, Giotto, Goya, Winslow Homer, Leonardo, Manet, Matisse, Michelangelo, Picasso, Rembrandt, Rodin, Rubens, Titian, Turner, Van Gogh, Velazquez, Vermeer, Watteau, Whistler, Seven Centuries of Art: Survey & Index.
• Kitchen inc. 12 vintage Cutco 1059 steak table knives in cherry case; five pcs. Calphalon cookware; Emeril covered six qt.; Commercial 2.5 qt.; four Primaware skillets; vintage Corning Ware, Pyrex, Tupperware; two George Foreman grills; Rival "Crock-Pot"; Ninja 1000 watts professional blender; Mr. Coffee coffeemaker; MIB six-pc. KuchenStolz knife set; 1977 McCoy 253 canister w/o lid; 2015 Whirlpool upright freezer; more.
• Household inc. hand-knotted & other area rugs; hand crocheted afghans & other linens; Japanese & Austrian clocks, mid-century Welby starburst wall clock; lg. framed mirrors; mirrored plant stand; lamps; hand painted bar cart; Simplicity 7350 vacuum; Hoover "Twist & Vac"; lg. faux ficus tree; more.
• Sm. women's clothing (some vintage) inc. Alaskan Fur Co. custom dyed blush fox jacket; Alex Evenings, Atelier, Chico's, Christian Dior, Coldwater Creek, Drapers & Damons, Excelleo, Georgette Trabolsi, Halston, J. G. Hook, Lawrence Kazer, Neiman Marcus, Nira Nira, Adrianna Papell, Papillon, Possum Merino (New Zealand), Scala, Sugar Street Weavers (Edneyville, NC), Talbots, TravelSmith, Volks, Winter Silks et al; shoes inc. Caparros, Munro, Nina, Proxy, Renee Harrison et al; Keeks-authenticated vintage Gucci crossbody, Whiting & Davis, lucite box purses et al; scarves; belts; Burberry & other umbrellas; bath soaps; ClearTouch dermatology treatment; more.
Also, MIB Estée Lauder "Beautiful"; MIB Estée Lauder "White Linen"; MIB Estée Lauder "Youth Dew"; MIB Elizabeth Taylor "White Diamonds" eau de toilette spray; MIB Fragonard Parfumeur perfumes; more.
• Lg. & x-lg. men's clothing inc. UT shirts et al; slacks; jackets; suits; UT ties et al; Axiom & other men's watches; MIB AlumaWallet aluminum wallet; Leatherology money clip card case; vintage leather Southwestern Bell "Classic" golf carrying case et al; more.
• Christmas inc. ten Texas Capitol Ornaments, 2000, 2008 - 2011 & 2013 - 2017; three White House ornaments inc. 2002 & 2003 Christmas; 29 Goebel "Angel Bell" ornaments (1976-2004); Waterford, Hallmark ornaments in original boxes; pair vintage Annalee dolls; "On the first day of Christmas..." glazed stoneware oval platter (Italy); Neiman Marcus 13" "Santa on Horse" platter; Lenox 13" holly platter; more.
• Electronics inc. vintage Bose Av38 Media Center speaker system w/five speakers; Mitsubishi 65" 1080p rear-projection DLP HDTV, Toshiba TV et al; Denon AL24 "Processing Plus-AV" surround receiver; Samsung DVD-VR330 DVD recorder; Digital CD player; HP 4520 "Envy" all-in-one printer; Canon PIXMA iP2702 inkjet photo printer; Vonage Motorola whole house phone kit; more.
Also, Casio EX-H10 12.1mp "Exilim" digital camera w/charger; 2016 Panasonic DMC-ZS50K "Lumix" 30x travel zoom digital camera; Bushnell 13-1650 & Bushnell "Xtra-Wide" binoculars; Verizon "Ellipsis" Android tablet; Playstation 3; Nintendo DS Lite + "Brain Age" pack; Seiko world time voice alarm clock; more.
• Office inc. lg. L-shaped computer desk w/bookcase; upholstered office chair; 36" wide x 95" deep metal office supply cabinet; supplies; more.
• 50 collectible Starbucks "You Are Here"* mugs.
*Amsterdam, Atlanta, Austin (2), Boston, California (2), Chicago (3), Chile, Colorado, Crete, Dallas, Denver (2), Germany, Heidelberg, Hong Kong, Houston, Kona, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Los Cabos, Maui, Miami, Netherlands, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Playa del Carmen, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco (2), Santa Monica, Seattle (2), Switzerland, Tampa, Texas, Tokyo, Toronto, United Kingdom, Vancouver, Victoria, Washington D. C. (3).
• Garage inc. like new Honda "GCV 160" 2800 psi pressure washer; Craftsman drill; Ryobi drill set; SKB Sports golf club w/hard case; 17 Karsten golf clubs w/bag; eight plastic shelving units; four padded folding chairs; med. pet carrier; sm. hand tools; more.
• Outdoors & porch inc. metal patio sectional seating w/two tables; pair over-sized coral upholstered metal lounge chairs w/matching ottomans; Mexican terra cotta chiminea w/wrought iron stand; orchids, succulents, sansevieria, pothos/devil's ivy & other potted plants; nandina, cacti & other lg. plants in ceramic pots, two as tall as 12'; "Plant a Tree" brass bell; sm. trampoline; more.
• Elizabeth Jane Ct., 78730, in northwest Austin's Westminster Glen Estates neighborhood, March 9, 10 & 11, 2018. (3/14, 2018)
• This 4,620 sq. ft. home featured 1950 Plymouth convertible fixer-upper; crosses, wrought iron, mercury glass & other collections; three lg. wall hand carvings; MIB 5' lighted grapevine snowman, three grapevine reindeer, lg. grapevine angel, ceramic village & other Christmas décor; Cleto Reyes boxing gloves; pilot training manuals; Xbox games; John Wayne, yoga & other DVDs; karaoke & others CDs; PaceMaster treadmill; weights; more.
• Furniture inc. brown leather sofa w/recliner on one end & chaise on the other; six woven dining chairs; Pottery Barn over-sized, slipcovered arm chair; assorted sm. tables & storage benches; executive desk, painted antique black; rustic wine cabinet; 5' rectangular trunk et al; folding library ladder chair; more.
Also, from Furniture Market, from Ponderosa pine, in mesquite finish & w/iron accents: Gran Hacienda Rustic 8'x4' horseshoe table; pair Gran Hacienda arm chairs w/cowhide; Gran Hacienda four-door china hutch; two Gran Hacienda four-door china buffets, one altered; 5' round table.
Also, upstairs back bedroom inc. Laredo cowhide queen headboard, footboard, rails; Laredo cowhide five-drawer chest; Laredo cowhide seven-drawer dresser w/landscape mirror; Laredo cowhide nightstand; more.
• Antique & vintage inc. 54 pcs. Thun (Czechoslovakia) Bohemia "Rosewreath" antique dinnerware; 10 pcs. green depression sherbets; Madame Alexander "Cissy" doll; three Enid Collins (Medina, TX) box purses inc. "Crosstitch Sparkle" & "Wise Guy"; vintage Harley-Davidson fuel tank, black leather chaps & hitch plug; two motorcycle gas tanks, seat, pair fenders; water well wheel pulley, sadiron & other cast iron; kids' western pony saddle; horse collar; Dietz (NY) hurricane lantern; milk can; old bottles; more.
• Kitchen inc. Bella triple slow cooker buffet & serve; Black & Decker GD 2011B eight serving electric griddle; Chef Style roaster et al; Black & Decker "PowerPro II" food processor; Black & Decker coffeemaker; Oster toaster oven; Ninja NJ600 blender; Krups "Waffle Chef 654-75" Belgium waffle maker; Presto griddle; Presto popcorn popper; Crock Pot "Little Dipper"; Farberware can opener; Cuisinart convection breadmaker; Euro-Pro deep fryer; Regal electric knife; two Arenito (Portugal) stoneware serving bowls; Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Corning Ware white stoneware serving dishes; plastic ware, party supplies; $1 items; more.
• Household inc. 8'x10' Marcella wool loop tufted rug (India) et al; mirrors; table & floor lamps; framed prints; Dyson DC07 & Bissell "Aeroswift" upright vacuums; Hoover "PowerPath" carpet washer; more.
• Sm. women's clothing inc. vintage Adler, Mossimo, Guess & other leather jackets; Ann Taylor, Calvin Klein, En Focus, Maggy London, Nike, White House/Black Market; Southern Thread; True Religion; BCBG; The Limited; Max Studio; Dorothy Perkins; Newport News; Rafaella slacks; The Limited slacks; Max Azria jeans; workout, biking, swim suits & gear; handbags; scarves, throws & shawls; shoes inc. Anne Klein; JustFab; Gianni Bini; UGG heels et al; Madden tall boots; Justin boots; Saucony sneakers et al; Kate Spade wallet; bracelets & bangles & other costume jewelry; more.
• Men's clothing inc. Army military (tactical vests, combat uniforms, BDVs, PT uniforms, t-shirts, combat boots) & gear; Cabela's camouflage hunting apparel et al; more.
• Electronics inc. Fender "Princeton 65 DSP" guitar amplifier; Sony DCR-DVD610 "Handycam" camcorder w/Carl Zeiss 40x optical zoom; Dell "Inspiron 5100" laptop; Acer laptop; HP L1706 17" LCD monitor; Toshiba D-R410KU DVD video recorder; HP 7515 "PhotoSmart"; Lorex LIVE SD9 wireless digital security system; more.
• Books inc. "Ultimate Harley-Davidson" (Dorling, 2000) by Hugo Wilson; "American Muscle Supercars" (MBI, 2008) by David Newhart; "American Farmer: The Heart of Our Country" (Welcome Books, 2008) by Katrina Fried & photos by Paul Mobley; psychiatry; military; motorcycles; juvenile; more.
• Word wall signs inc. "All you need is LOVE & WINE"; "Be the Change you wish to see in the world"; "Goal Getter"; "God Bless Cowboys"; "I am my beloved's and my beloved is mine"; "Inspire"; "LAUNDRY Drop Your Pants Here"; "LAUNDRY good clean fun"; "Live Well * Laugh Often * Love Much"; "Sanity is Overrated!"; "see the Good in Everything"; "think happy thoughts"; "THIS HOME is full of endless LOVE and LAUNDRY"; "You're only young once, but you can be immature forever"; more.
• Toys inc. Kawasaki ride-on vehicle w/charger; Strider toddler bike; Radio Flyer scooter; Anki Drive race track; Yiboo UJ405 "Helicam" helicopter spy camera; bounce house; Hot Wheels playset/race track; radio-controlled cars; Thomas the Train table; four NASA costumes; more.
Also, KidKraft 65826 "Sparkle Mansion" four-story dollhouse; KidKraft toy kitchen & one other; Barbie playhouse, dolls, furniture & vehicles; princess-themed furniture; Disney princess costumes; Graco doll stroller; Pillow Pets; Hello Kitty; Disney toys; board games; puzzles; children's books; pre-school DVDs; more.
• Garage inc. six-seater portable folding sports bench; drip irrigation system; ceiling fan; Black & Decker 13amp "FireStorm" cordless circular saw w/laser; Black & Decker edger; hand truck, painted red; spray paint; more.
• Outdoors inc. six-pc. black & white seating unit w/square glass-topped table, cushions & 11 pillows; table w/six chairs & umbrella, four bouncers, pair lounge chairs, pair rocking chairs, assorted side tables & other furniture; pair turquoise chairs w/sm. table; garden stools; pirate's ship sandbox; pair children's Adirondack chairs, one painted red, the other pink; fire pit; Field & Stream hunting station; more.
• Bluegrass Dr., 78759, in northwest Austin's Great Hills neighborhood, February 23, 24 & 25, 2018. (2/14, 2018)
• Estate of CECILE RAYBLATT ELFANT (1939-2012).
• This 2,790 sq. ft. home inc. two sculptures by renowned metalwork artist Curtis Jeré, one a 29" bronze abstract & the other a 16.75" bronze & metal wire "Boy Catching Butterflies"; two Super Bowl XXV* footballs & Super Bowl XXV jacket; mid-century three-globe floor lamp et al; 10'9"x8' abstract rug & area rugs; six-sided mirrored plant stand; Seiko mantel clock w/musical carousel; vintage Empire 210 "Super Sport" binoculars w/case; assorted turtle objects; wood bowls, vases & containers; Dryden (Hot Springs, AR) & other studio pottery; pique assiette mosaic objects; vintage vinyl; AA, United, TWA playing cards et al; MIB GO - The Ancient Oriental Strategy Game et al; more.
*On Jan. 27, 1991 the NY Giants defeated the Buffalo Bills in Tampa, FL by the score of 20–19, winning their second Super Bowl, making it the only Super Bowl decided by one point.
• Mid-century & contemporary furniture inc. moss green sofa w/two seat cushions & wood base; three-pc. glass coffee table; Drexel 2'x5' teak desk; two office chairs; two-pc. entertainment center; sm. 1996 Ikea "Timmerman" entertainment center; Ikea Scandinavian-style bentwood chair; white composite dining table w/two leaves; six blue & mauve floral print slipcovered Milo Baughman-style metal chairs + other chairs; drop-leaf table; pair glass & chrome five-shelf display cabinets et al; glass & brass sofa table; chrome, wood & glass end table; sm. cabinet w/four doors; queen headboard; Henredon "Circa '60" eight-drawer dresser w/mirror; Henredon "Circa '60" five-drawer chest; pair bedside tables; five pcs. white laminated office furniture; trundle day bed; more.
• Art inc. pair Charles Umlauf (1911-1994) framed & signed lithographs*; "Cavalier" (lithograph, ed. 120) by Hoi Lebadang (1922-2015); signed lithograph "The Village" by Israeli impressionist painter Zvi Raphaeli (1924-2005); lithograph "Woman with Flower" by Marc Chagall (1887-1985); mid-century oil vignette by Adriano Marcello; oil on canvas abstract by Lee Reynolds (1936- ) of Vanguard Studios; framed seashore watercolor by Kerry Stratton; signed & numbered serigraph "Stella II" by Lev Moross (1940- ); "Woman Sitting in a Chair" silk scarf by Picasso; framed needlepoint inc. Austin scene; framed black & white photography; more.
*Gifts from Umlauf to Cecile Elfant & other members of the Board of Directors at the Umlauf Sculpture Garden & Museum.
• Antiques & vintage inc. lg. hand painted Frederick Cooper (Chicago) ginger jar; ca 1863 Ernest Kaufmann (Philadelphia) silverplate water pitcher; teapot; pair Takahashi hand carved & hand painted cardinal bird pins made by Japanese artisans in WWII interment camps & other costume jewelry; Japanese porcelain figurines; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. set of six 1960s Iittala (Finland) "Ultima Thule" 2.4"x2" cordial glasses; Orrefors crystal bowl; more.
• Dining inc. 70 pcs. Style House (Japan) "Platinum Ring" dinnerware; 40 pcs. – complete service for eight – 1957-1970 Royal Doulton "Summer Song" dinnerware; 62 pcs. vintage J. A. Henckels (Germany) "Friodur" stainless flatware; 65 pcs. Gorham stainless flatware; 61 pcs. crystal stems; Georges Briard (1917-2005) mid-century gold plated fish serving plate et al; more.
• Kitchen inc. Legacy lidded wood cheese server; Black & Decker & Hamilton Beach hand mixers, vintage Sunbeam waffle maker, crock pots & other sm. appliances; wood serving pcs.; glasses & dishes; "Healthy Cooking for the Jewish Home" (William Morrow, 2008) by Faye Levy & other cookbooks; vintage plastic containers; vintage aluminum baking pans; $1 items; more.
• Clothing inc. McGregor corduroy jacket, coats, pants, shirts, ties, cowboy boots & other men's clothing; vintage Neiman Marcus black velveteen coat; vintage Vecuir brown leather coat & other women's clothing; more.
• Books inc. "The Sculpture & Drawings of Charles Umlauf" (UT Press, 1980) signed Charles Umlauf; "Micmac Quillwork: Micmac Indian Techniques of Porcupine Quill Decoration" (Nova Scotia Museum, 1982) by Ruth Holmes Whitehead; "The Illustrated History of the Jewish People" (Key Porter, 1997) by Nicholas De Lange; "Ansel Adams: An Autobiography" (NYGS, 1985); "Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Greatest Trips" (National Geographic, 2007) by Keith Bellows; more.
• Yearbooks inc. 1955 North Dallas High "Viking"; 1956 & 1957 Hillcrest High (Dallas) "The Panther"; 1957 SMU "Rotunda"; 1958 North Texas State "Yucca"; 1975 Spackenkill High (Poughkeepsie, NY) "Kaleidoscope".
• Electronics inc. 1980s Sony stereo system - sold as set - Sony TA-AX435 amplifier receiver, Sony PS-LX435 turntable, Sony ST-JX435 FM-AM tuner, Sony TC-W535 cassette deck, pair Sony floor speakers, remote.
Also, 1940-41 Westinghouse WR182 shortwave tube radio; GE, JVC, Samsung, Sharp TVs; RCA VHS; Panasonic Omnivision PV-8401 VCR; ION itTUSB05 USB turntable; AOC E2243FWK 22" widescreen LED monitor; Realistic stereo mixer; Brother MFC-J835DW ink jet all-in-one printer; pair Dell desk speakers; Garmin nüvi dedicated GPS navigator; more.
• Vintage cameras & equipment inc. mid-1960s blue-grey Beseler 23C enlarger; Panasonic DMC-SZ7 "Lumix" digital camera; Kodak DX3600 zoom digital camera; Minolta "Weathermatic" camera; Kodak Z7590 "EasyShare" digital camera w/mini table-top tripod; Kodak 4100ix "Advantix" zoom film camera; Kodak Li-lon "Rapid" battery charger; Vivitar tele-zoom 85mm-205mm lens; Samigon auto teleplus lens; camera carrying cases; SLIK tripod; Velbon S-900 video tripod; Soligor "Spot Sensor II" light meter; Capital D-1 light meter; Sima Video Ed/it 2 "Mini Editor, Video Enhancer & Sound Mixer"; Realistic 32-1100A stereo mixer; Argus slide carousel; books on photography; more.
• Garage inc. Grizzly joiner; bench grinders inc. Craftsman 5", Craftsman 6", ToolMaster 6", MIB Craftsman 8" w/stand, Black & Decker; electric drills; Craftsman router w/Rousseau 3509-T router base plate; Delta 4" belt/6" disc sander; Porter-Cable pancake compressor; Shop Fox adjustable mobile base; 6' Louisville WS5006 wood stepladder; assorted storage units; Craftsman 5.0HP wet-dry vac; WEN 450K4 soldering gun kit; 1977 Litton 500 Series "Memorymatic" microwave; red Task Force tool chest; portable work bench w/vise; clamps, vises, files, rasps, rifflers & other woodworking tools & supplies; books on woodworking; free sm. lumber odds & ends; more.
Also, saws inc. 10" Craftsman radial saw; Chicago 65570 reciprocating saw; Craftsman 16" scroll saw; Black & Decker miter saw; 26" Disston C1 (Danville, VA) crosscut handsaw; Craftsman chain saw; more.
• Vacuums & floor cleaners inc. Eureka! 3040 series upright; Electrolux "2-in-1" stick; Singer "3-in-1" stick; Bissell "ProPartner"; Hoover "Brush Vac"; McCulloch steam cleaner; Black & Decker "Floorbuster"; Black & Decker "Dustbuster" hand vac; more.
• Outside inc. seven-pc. dining set; four grills (Weber charcoal, Brinkmann "Outdoor Cooking" propane, two Brinkmann smokers); Rubbermaid vertical resin storage shed; Toro "Blowervac" leaf blower; Black & Decker hedge trimmer; Step2 garden cart; various lawn tools; more.
• Toys inc. vintage Varney "Ready to Roll" HO train set w/cars & track; HO Penn Line "Pennsylvania 5796" maroon diesel engine; 1970 Aurora 1977 model motoring; TycoPro HO slot racing cars w/tracks; Atlas; more.
• Also, from another estate, sm. antique carousel horse; American Girl "Kaya" w/mare & foal, saddle, wolf & accessories; Breyer horses, trucks & trailers; Meade 79AZ telescope; Pink Razor electric scooter; pink riding helmet; Schleich "Build-A-Bear®" clothing; Pet Shop; Calico Critters Cabin; baby clothes, toys, puzzles; Melissa & Doug toys; Vera Bradley; Kate Spade; Minnetonka moccasins; two closet storage units; Easter bunnies & eggs; more.
• Sunnyvale St., 78741, in southeast Austin's River Oaks neighborhood, January 26, 27 & 28, 2018. (1/14, 2018)
• Estate of FORREST EDWARD KRAUSE (1913-2003) & EMMA HARRIET ZIMMERMAN KRAUSE (1919-2017).
• Absolutely packed 1,929 sq. ft. home inc. 1883 Carson City uncirculated silver dollar in original box w/COA papers; antique Priscilla Publishing #6132 "Marguerite" crochet bedspread, blankets, four handmade American quilts, tablecloths & napkins, hand crochet lace doilies & other antique & vintage linens; three stained glass windows; Japanese porcelain angels, pair mercury glass bells, celluloid reindeer, sequined balls & other vintage Christmas décor; Lefton porcelain bunnies & other vintage Easter décor; more.
• Rugs inc. hand knotted 7'8"x10'5" rug; hand knotted Persian 2'6"x4'9" rug; pair Karastan "Serapi" 2'2"x4' rugs; 10'8"x2'6" pink, grey & white handwoven runner; 12'5"x2'3" coral & black handwoven runner; more.
• Antique & vintage smalls inc. 1858 German Bible; pre-1930 Gustav Becker chiming wall clock; Folger Adam (Joliet, IL) brass jailhouse key #283; Hubley #268 cast iron goldenrod doorstop; Case, Remington, Kabar, Clauss, Craftsman pocket knives et al; hunting knives; Genco (Bradford, PA) straight razor in original case & two others; 50 pound Mettler Toledo XPress® XTW grey cast iron calibration grip handle weight; glass & porcelain door knob sets; M. Hohner 46 1/2 tremolo concert harmonica in original fitted case; naughty letter opener; fountain pens; Butler 725 mahogany magazine holder; wood walking sticks; wood yardsticks from Houston companies; wood coat hangers; two wood billy clubs; more.
Another AUSTIN FRESH FIND:
Dexter (Southbridge, MA) 18" carving knife #32912 incised "P C Maynord" for Percy Carwell Maynord (1920-2014) who, according to his obit, founded P. C. Maynord Co., "supplier & servicer of meat processing equipment. Over the next 40 years, his customers included meat markets all over central Texas, as well the startups that became Mr. Gatti's Pizza, Schlotzsky's & Whole Foods Market. During the late '60's & early 70's, he also owned & operated a grocery store with a specialty meat market on South Congress Ave."
• Antique & vintage glass, crystal & porcelain inc. Fenton, Fostoria, Carnival, Bohemian, Murano, American Brilliant cut, cased, satin, opalescent, cut to clear, applied, jack-in-the-pulpit, oxblood, cranberry gilt, ruby red, red lustre et al, milk glass et al; Goebel & M. J. Hummel figurines, Royal Doulton, R. S. Prussia, D&C (Delinieres & Cie) Limoges & other French, German, Austrian, English, Italian porcelain; Victorian ewer, hand painted chargers, plates, trays, 35 cups & saucers + singles; 13 leaf candy dishes; mirrored trays; more.
• Art inc. five original paintings by Houston artist Lillian J. Boettcher (1911-2002), seven by Texas artist Saphrona Brown Krause (1902-1995), two by Houston artist Thera Mary Darby Case (1901-1996) et al; "Yard Long" roses in original gold frame; three unframed pcs. by Austin artist Zona Peek (1887-1974), one dated 1909; more.
• Vintage furniture inc. Duncan Phyfe mahogany dining table w/six lyre-back side chairs, leaves, pads; single Duncan Phyfe side chair; china cabinet; pre-1952 Karpen (Chicago) green brocade sofa; 1991 Broyhill (Lenoir, NC) pink & grey floral striped loveseat; pair dark blue Barcalounger reclining chairs; six Drexel side chairs, two Eastlake side chairs, pair pink boudoir chairs, upholstered rocking chair, three arm chairs et al; 46" round kitchen table w/two leaves; five Eastlake tables, four w/marble tops; Heritage (High Point, NC) "Modavanti" coffee table & other sm. tables; Drexel cabinet; glass front display cabinets; marble top washstand; Ferguson Bros. (Hoboken, NJ) four-tiered wood display unit et al; handmade mirrored wood wall shelf, painted green; Empire (Johnson City, TN) nine-drawer maple chest on chest & other dressers; C. B. Atkin (Knoxville, TN) nightstand et al; queen bed; double bed; pair twin beds; mattresses/box springs; more.
• Dining inc. 102 pcs. Lenox "Poppies on Blue" (1984-2007) dinnerware; 91 pcs. – complete service for 12 – Marktleuthen "Winterling" (Bavaria, Germany) dinnerware; 62 pcs. Lenox "Wheat" (1940-1982) dinnerware; 52 pcs. – complete service for eight – Holmes & Edwards inlaid silverplate flatware w/case; 89 pcs. Oneida "Community" stainless flatware; 121 pcs. EKCO "Eterna" stainless flatware; silverplate serving pcs.; 12 MIB Cristal d'Arques "Longchamp" stems; more.
• Kitchen inc. GE microwave; Toastmaster 5256 smokeless broiler rotisserie; vintage Sunbeam mixer w/accessories; vintage Sunbeam waffle maker; ice cream maker; Toastmaster 6109 electric carving knife; Westinghouse HKNZ electric slicing knife; J. A. Henckels, Old Hickory carving knives et al; older Amana ESUF-16C upright freezer; Frigidaire refrigerator; 17 pcs. vintage CorningWare "Blue Cornflower" casseroles; Texas Native Inertia Nutcracker 7141; "Crock O'Tools" nine-pc. set; vintage 22.25" aluminum tray; vintage Tupperware; vintage aprons; cookbooks; more.
Also, all MIB, four pcs. CorningWare portables; five pcs. CorningWare "Scandia White"; Cornwall electric hot tray; Salton coffee mill; three pcs. nested lacquerware tray set; more.
• Household inc. "Gone with the Wind" lamp table, hobnail milk glass lamp, converted cranberry glass oil lamp, piano lamp et al; sconces; mirrors; plant stands; HoMedics bathroom scale; two two-drawer filing cabinets & other office supplies; paper shredder; more.
• Sewing inc. 1950s Singer 301A sewing machine; thread, buttons & other supplies; Wiss & other scissors; sequins, beads & other trim; never used vintage barkcloth-style fabric panels; five irons; more.
• Women's medium clothing inc. vintage Sakowitz fur jacket, Evelyn's of Austin mink stole; vintage James Roxton black cashmere jacket, J. G. Hook red coat, Evan-Picone, Alex Evenings, Leslie Fay, London Fog et al; Ferragamo, Bruno Maglie, Mr. Seymour, Vaneli, Selby, Florsheim (8.5-9.5) shoes et al; Julianell & Ferragamo boots; Dooney & Bourke, Sakowitz, Giana Bernini, Toni, Etienne Aigner, Morris Moskowitz, eel skin & other handbags; lizard & sterling belt et al; hats; purple velvet, silk & cutwork scarf et al; slips; 13 pkgs. never worn hosiery; cosmetic bags; more.
• Jewelry inc. Arege 10k floral brooch; vintage Weiss six-candle Christmas tree pin; vintage Dragon's Breath & [sterling] ring; vintage German red glass beaded necklace et al; Coro, Giovanni, Miriam Haskell, JJ Jonette, Kramer, Monet, Weiss brooches, mostly vintage; three women's Hamilton vintage watches, two in original cases; Lisner pendant; tie tacks; more
• Electronics inc. vintage Fisher stereo system – sold as set – Fisher CA-274 integrated stereo equalizer, Fisher FM-271A synthesizer tuner, Fisher CRW-48 cassette deck, Fisher MT-730 linear tracking turntable, Fisher RA-015 component cabinet, pair speakers, manuals, remote; Mitsubishi HS-U120 VCR; Magnavox & RCA TVs et al; three vintage telephones; more.
• Texas yearbooks inc. 1925 Southwest Texas State Teachers College "The Pedagog"; 1938 & 1941 Mary Hardin-Baylor College "The Blue Bonnet"; 1947 Pflugerville High "The Panther".
Also, 1953 U. S. Naval Training Center, (San Diego, CA), Company 59-593, "The Anchor"; Marine Corps Recruit Depot, 1st Battalion, Platoon 105.
• Vintage ephemera inc. Lucky Strike & other matchbook covers; Coca-Cola paper fan; black & white family photos & snapshots; more.
• Garage inc. red Weber charcoal grill; Schwinn exercise bike; Black & Decker "Super Vac 'n' Mulch" blower; Turbovac 800 vacuum; assorted metal shelving; two old machetes; three ladders; garden tools; wrenches, ratchets, sockets, screwdrivers, pliers, saws, pick-ax & other misc. hand tools; thingamajigs & doohickeys, gizmos & gadgets; four tables piled w/unused candles, kitchen stuff & other $1 items; more.
Also, five walkers & other medical equipment; 1971 Kirby "Classic" vacuum; 2002 Dirt Devil stick vacuum; upright Dirt Devil "Featherlite"; Bionaire air purifier; more.