• River Wood, Mt. Bonnell Shores, 78731. Dec. 2, 3 & 4, 2016.
• Balcones, Highland Park South, 78731. Nov. 18, 19 & 20, 2016.
• Carlisle, Allandale Terrace, 78757. Nov. 11, 12 & 13, 2016.
• Small, Old Cat Mountain, 78731. Oct. 28, 29 & 30, 2016.
• Glenview, Brykerwoods, 78703. Oct. 14, 15 & 16, 2016.
• Park Hills, Rollingwood Park Estates, 78746. Oct. 7, 8 & 9, 2016.
• Edgemont, Balcones Park, 78731. Aug. 19, 20 & 21, 2016.
• Mountain Laurel, Tarrytown, 78703. Aug. 5, 6 & 7, 2016.
• Wooldridge, Pemberton Heights, 78703. July 29, 30 & 31, 2016.
• Fletcher, Bouldin, 78704. June 24, 25 & 26, 2016.
• Payne, Brentwood, 78757. June 17, 18 & 19, 2016.
• Marlton, Deep Eddy, 78703. June 17, 18 & 19, 2016.
• Bull Creek, Allandale, 78757. June 10, 11 & 12, 2016.
• Oak Crest, Oak Ridge Heights, 78704. June 3, 4 & 5, 2016.
• Ridge Oak, Highland Park West, 78731. May 20, 21 & 22, 2016.
• West, North University, 78705. Feb. 26, 27 & 28, 2016.
• Gilbert, Tarrytown, 78703. Feb. 19, 20 & 21, 2016.
• Shoal Creek, Rosedale, 78756. Jan. 29, 30 & 31, 2016.
• Viridian, Circle C West, 78739. Jan. 15, 16 & 17, 2016.
• River Wood Ct., 78731, in northwest Austin's Mt. Bonnell Shores neighborhood, December 2, 3 & 4, 2016. (19/19, 2016)
• Estate of KAY VERMEULEN NICHOLS (1951-2015).
• This 4,303 sq. ft. home inc. 9' artificial pre-lit Christmas tree & other holiday décor; professional floral arrangements, 8' artificial ficus tree; crystal chandelier, wrought iron chandelier, assorted lamps; curtains, drapes, mirrors & other household; Replogle 16" standing floor globe & two others; Karastan #788 2'2"x4' "Ivory Kirman" wool rug, antique hooked rug et al; silver plate; 1970s Yahama YFL-24S student flute w/case; signed Gary Cahill & three other wood duck decoys; polished blue agate geode bookends, brass ram bookends; LPs, CDs; Donna Salyers' "Fabulous Furs for Animal Lovers" & other linens; more.
• Furniture inc. Henredon three-pc. brown sectional sofa w/designer pillows; dining table w/six chairs & lighted china cabinet; kitchen table w/five chairs; red, white & blue print loveseat et al; coffee table & other small tables; recliner; upholstered chairs et al; four kitchen stools; two king beds, one w/pair matching bedside tables; two king mattresses/box springs; double bed; double mattress/box springs; twin Sleep Number mattress; armoires; dressers; lingerie chest; wood baby crib; more.
• Art inc. 1997 "Two Sisters" 12"x12" (22.5"x22.5" framed) serigraph in color on wove paper by Itzchak Tarkay (1935-2012); "This is God's World" 15.25"x20.25" (23"x27.75" framed) acrylic on paper by Marilyn Moseley LaMantia (Harlingen, TX); bluebonnet oil by Diane M. Buckhout (Kingwood, TX); 1995 "The Little Greek Harbor II" 18.75"x29.75" lithograph (29.75"x39" framed) by André Bongibault (1945- ); 40"x30" (49"x39" framed) Thomas Kinkade giclée; framed prints.
• Porcelain inc. 20 "Beatrix Potter" figurines - 11 Beswick - "Benjamin Bunny" (1948); "Cecily Parsley" (1965), "Diggory Diggory Delvet" (1982); "Fierce Bad Rabbit" (1977); "Goody Tiptoes" (1961); "Jemima Puddle-Duck" (1948); "Miss Moppet" (1954); "Mr Jeremy Fisher" (1950); "Mrs Rabbit & Bunnies" (x2) (1976); "Peter Rabbit" (1948). Also, six Royal Albert - "Benjamin Wakes Up" (1991), "The Christmas Stocking" (1991); "Goody & Timmy Tiptoes" (1989); "Johnny Town-Mouse w/a Bag" (1989); "Lady Mouse Made a Curtsy" (1990); "Tom Kitten" (1989). Also, three Royal Doulton - "Ice Cream Bunnykins" (1948); "Peter Rabbit" (x2) (1982); Unterweissbach (East Germany) Dresden lace figural; Herend (Hungary); more.
• Pottery inc. Fitz & Floyd canister set, 33 pcs. Noritake "New Decade", Gail Pittman (Jackson, MS) handpainted casserole; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. Tiffany bowl w/signature Blue Box; Orrefors; Swarovski; perfume bottles; more.
• Kitchen inc. Embraco commercial freezer; Toastmaster "Bread Box", Cuisinart food processor, Cuisinart two-slice toaster; RWP Wilton (Columbia, PA) pewter "Armetale" soup tureen & ladle; vintage copper chafing dish; more.
• Toys inc. 2006 Mattel "Barbie" folding three-story pink "Dream House" w/spiral staircase, media room, sounds; juvenile wood table w/two chairs; Melissa & Doug wood puzzles; vintage TOMY pinball; vintage Playskool "Lincoln Logs"; Corolle, Raggedy Ann & Andy dolls et al; 1970s "Holly Hobbie" box purse; "Nintendo"; infant & toddler toys; more.
• Books inc. leather-bound "Biographical Review of Calhoun County, Michigan" (Hobart & Mather, 1904); "Extraordinary Chickens" (Abrams, 2000) by Stephen Green-Armytage; "Cabinet of Natural Curiosities" (Taschen, 2001) by Albertus Seba (1665-1736); more.
• Yearbooks inc. 1967-70 "Aquila" (Parkside High, Jackson, MI); 1968-70 "Jacket" (Galena Park High, Galena Park, TX); multiple copies 1971-74 "Albionian" (Albion College, Albion, MI).
• Clothing inc. men's wool coats, Tommy Bahama et al, hunting & camo clothing, leather cowboy chaps, boots & shoes; Nanette Lepore, GUESS, Liz Claiborne, Nicole Miller, Ann Taylor & other small women's clothing; Aquatalia never-worn leather boots; costume jewelry; more.
• Electronics inc. Sony "Bravia" 46" flat panel TV; Sony DVP-S560D DVD/CD player; Samsung DVD-R135 DVD recorder; Philips "Magnavox" VCR; Onkyo bookshelf speakers; vintage Sony CFS-710 radio cassette player; Magnavox VHS home office; Alpine MRD-M505 V12 mono subwoofer amplifier; ca 1915 Victor "Victrola VV-VI-19233F" phonograph; Magnavox 32" CRT TV; Sylvania 9" CRT TV; more.
Also, Dell "Latitude 433cx", Dell "Latitude C800", Dell "Latitude D620 ATG", Dell "Studio 1537" laptops.
Also, Nintendo entertainment system; Playstation; Pioneer stereo headphones; Sony ICF-C1ip "Dream Machine"; Bell & Howell "Filmo Cine" projector in original box; Kodak Carousel Custom 860H slide projector; Epson NX415 stylus printer; PaperPort 3100B scanner; Samsung 17" flat panel monitor; more.
• Camera & equipment inc. Nikon P7000 "Coolpix" digital camera; Sony CCD-SP9 video camera recorder; Leica Ernst Leitz Wetzlar "Summaron" f=3.5 lens; Leica Ernst Leitz Wetzlar "Hector" f=13.5 telephoto lens; Pottery Barn brushed stainless "Photo Folio"; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. Craftsman "Briggs & Stratton" 5600 watts AC generator; Bosch charger/battery bay; Craftsman air compressor; table saw; Task Force five-drawer steel tool cabinet on casters, painted red; hand truck; Magellan "SporTrak Pro" handheld GPS receiver; fishing reels & lures; floater duck hunting decoys; MIB Primos 913 "Pack Bugle" elk call; golf clubs; archery equipment; ski boards; men's black Rockhopper "Specialized" mountain bike, men's purple Maruishi road bike, boys' Huffy red "Rock It" bike; kid's Huffy black "Spider-man" bike; Royal upright vacuum; Toro "Super Blower" vac; pair outdoor concrete cherub statues; 100s of $1 items; dozens of trophies; more.
• Balcones Dr., 78731, in central Austin's Highland Park South neighborhood, November 18, 19 & 20, 2016. (18/19, 2016)
• Estate of JANE FERGUSON HILL (1946-2014).
• This 2,568 sq. ft. home featured ca 1920 "Joseph with Boy Jesus" 18" santos (Barcelona) made of wood, gesso & painted gilt w/glass eyes & other santos, 33.5"x18.75" iron cross & other old religious art; 7'7"x10'8" handmade Oriental rug, two runners; antique Chinese blue & white "Double Happiness" (symbol of marriage) 7.75" porcelain jar made into lamp, brass samovar lamp et al, wrought iron six-light chandelier w/rooster & other lighting; tramp art & other mirrors; Jay Strongwater & other frames; Arthur Court hinged dog box; one-of-a-kind pillows; cashmere throws & other linens; women's (mostly linen) clothing; Lyle Lovett, Yo-Yo Ma, Christmas & other CDs; Christopher Radko blown glass 5'8" Santa & train garlands (Czech Republic), Sherwood Forest 6' artificial pre-lit Christmas tree & other holiday décor; two wood & glass plant terrariums, painted light turquoise; HON black four-drawer letter-size filing cabinet; vintage Montgomery Ward small black desk fan; more.
• Original art work by nine internationally acclaimed artists inc. Graciela Rodo Boulanger 1 (Bolivia, 1935- ); Frank Buchgraitz 2 (Denmark, 1947- ); Michael Kenna 3 (England, 1953- ); Alexander Klingspor 4 (Sweden, 1977- ); Malcolm T. Liepke 5 (Minnesota, 1953- ); José Mosquera 6 (Spain, 1954- ); Edward Povey 7 (England, 1951- ); Jim Wagner 8 (Ohio, 1940- ); Bill Wittliff 9 (Texas, 1940- ); oils on canvas; etchings; black & white photography; more.
1 Graciela Rodo Boulanger's 8"x10.25" (13.75"x17.5" framed) "Four Singers" engraving (85/150).
2 Frank Buchgraitz's 19.25"x25.25" (20.75x26.75" framed) "Referee in Sandwiches" (2007) acrylic on canvas.
3 Michael Kenna's 7.5"x7.5" (16.75"x20.75" framed) "Ange Tranquil au Ciel ("Quiet Angel in Heaven"), Cimitière du Château (cemetery), Nice" (2002) (Nice, France) sepia-toned gelatin silver print (16/45).
4 Alexander Klingspor's 31"x37" (40"x46" framed) "The Musician" (pre-2004) oil on canvas.
5 Malcolm T. Liepke's 9.5"x12.5" (16"x19" framed) woman's portrait (pre-1999) oil on canvas (93/100).
Catalogue available: "LIEPKE, Retrospective CATALOGUE, Volume II".
6 José Mosquera's 11.5"x17.25" (17.5"x23.25" framed) "The Summer House" (1998) oil on board.
Book available: "José Mosquera" (Excel, 1997) by Luis Maria Caruncho & signed by Mosquera (1954- ).
7 Edward Povey's 16"x20" (23"x27" framed) "Knowledge" (2000) oil on canvas.
8 Jim Wagner's 12"x8" (14"x18.25" framed) "Red Cat" acrylic.
Book available: "Jim Wagner, Taos: An American Artist" (Rancho Milagro, 1993) by Stephen M. Parks.
9 Bill Wittliff's framed religious photograph.
Books available: "A Book of Photographs from LONESOME DOVE" (UT Press, 2007) by Bill Wittliff; "La Vida Brinca: A Book of Tragaluz Photographs" (UT Press, 2006) by Bill Wittliff.
• Other art inc. "Thurifer", 2009 photograph, St. David's Episcopal Church, by Austinite Rick Patrick; three signed Peter Hurd (1904-1984) prints; "Sacred Morning" & two other photographs by Michael Morrow; 1992 photograph (Lacoste, Provence) by William Ely; ca 1859 hand-colored 20.25"x16" (27"x23.25" framed) etching w/aquatint (plate two from a series of six "Fores's Hunting Sketches") by Sir Henry Alken (1785-1851); more.
• Antique smalls inc. reliquary w/needlework; Japanese Imari porcelain jar; traveling apothecary in leather case; English nickel plate on brass postal scale w/impressed rates for ca 1897 & three others; carved corner wall niche, painted black; ca 1890 French Victorian holy water font w/glass bowl; framed retablo; 1968 8.75"x10.75" ex-voto (votive painting) by petitioner Señora Sofia Gasca; two 19th century French ex-voto Sacred Hearts; small two-drawer hand-painted chest; wood traveling desks & various boxes; 1922 & 1925 Southwest Conference 11.25" & 14.25" tennis trophies; framed ca 1860-70 "Moses & the Tablets" 30.5"x28.75" (30.5"x28.75" framed) needlepoint; 15.25"x17" (20.75"x19.25" framed) 1871 needlepoint by Elizabeth Hall; covered copper milk can; more.
• Furniture inc. red slipcovered sleeper sofa, white sofa; oversized mauve upholstered chair w/ottoman; vintage barley twist table w/four chairs; four woven parsons chairs; antique wood corner chair; green leather club chair; bamboo side table, antique piecrust table et al; vintage kidney desk; pine bench; madras plaid upholstered bench; two three-shelf bamboo bookcases; vintage pine double headboard/footboard; pine dresser; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. Baccarat angel; Baccarat "Peace on Earth" paperweight; William Yeoward crystal; antique mercury glass apothecary bottle; mercury glass cake stand & three others; four cloches; 19 Riedel stems; 15 Ralph Lauren stems; seven Waterford stems; antique covered butter dishes; Circleware "Yorkshire" two-gallon drink dispenser w/spigot; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. flow blue plates & platters; pair Portuguese rabbit candleholders; Antica Fornace (Italy) "Melanzane" (eggplant) 9"x24" serving platter et al; Spode (England) "Stafford Flowers" covered casserole; Gunther Lambert (Germany) 14" covered casserole; Spode "Christmas Tree" cookie jar, appetizer tray & five plates; small Limoges box w/cat; Saint Francis of Assisi 6"x12" ceramic tile; more.
• Dining inc. 43 pcs. mid-century Arabia (Finland) "Anemone" cobalt stoneware dishes designed by Ulla Procopé-Nyman (1921-1968); six Raynaud Limoges "Maison RAGOT, Lille" serving pcs.; silver plate; more.
• Kitchen inc. KitchenAid microwave; KitchenAid two-slice toaster; KitchenAid hand mixer; Cuisinart blender; Cuisinart "Mini-prep Plus"; Cutco knives; 42" French bread board; more.
• Electronics inc. Samsung 19" & two 32" HDMI flat panel TVs; Panasonic DMP-BD87 Blu-Ray disc player; Samsung BD-P1600 Blu-Ray disc player; Dell 20" flat panel monitor; Fellowes P-48C paper shredder; Belkin battery backup unit; more.
• Outdoors inc. Werner 6' aluminum ladder; Toro leaf blower; hand truck, painted green; Black & Decker reversible drill; Skilsaw in case; concrete planters; more.
• Art books inc. "Edward S. Curtis: The Collection: Early Photographs of the First Americans" (Chartwell, 2008) by Don Gulbrandsen & Wayne Youngblood; "Vasily Golubev: Master Russian Expressionist" (Pushkin, 2005) by Alexander Borovsky; Ansel Adams, Eugène Atget, Botticelli, Edouard Boubat, Cellini, Cézanne, Da Vinci, Keith Haring, Frederick Hart, Annie Leibovitz, Matisse, Michelangelo, Monet, Picasso, Renoir, Van Gogh, Vermeer; "Cross" (Callaway, 2000) by Kelly Klein; books on Impressionism, Italian painting et al; paintings in Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Hermitage, Sistine Chapel, J. Paul Getty Museum; more.
• Autographed books inc. "Dead Wake" signed by Erik Larson (1954- ); "Lawrence in Arabia" signed by Scott Anderson (1959- ); "The Boys in the Boat" signed by Daniel James Brown (1951- ).
• Other books inc. 10 vol. "The Complete Works of James Whitcomb Riley"; "Yard Art & Handmade Places: Extraordinary Expressions of Home" (UT Press, 2007) by Jill Nokes & other non-fiction; fiction; Charles Faudree (5), Mary Carol Garrity (3), Barbara Milo Ohrbach (3), Betty Lou Phillips (2), Carolyn Rohm (2) books on home decor/style; self-improvement; juvenile; misc. antique leather-bound Swedish books et al; more.
• Cookbooks inc. "The Pastry Queen: Royally Good Recipes from the Texas Hill Country's Rather Sweet Bakery & Cafe" (Ten Speed, 2004) by Rebecca Rather & 12 other Texas cookbooks; "Santa Fe Kitchens: Delicious Recipes from the Southwest" (Museum of New Mexico, 2005); "The Cook's Book: Techniques & Tips from the World's Master Chefs" (DK, 2005) edited by Jill Norman; "The Way to Cook" (Knopf, 1989) by Julia Child; more.
• Carlisle Dr., 78757, in north central Austin's Allandale Terrace neighborhood, November 11, 12 & 13, 2016. (17/19, 2016)
• Living Estate of DOROTHY R. BUNCH (1927- ).
• This 1,764 sq. ft. home inc. Eastlake mantel clock; vintage oak wall telephone; six vintage Gone w/the Wind lamps, antique Jadeite glass floor lamp & other lighting; Lunt, Poole, Reed & Barton trays & other silverplate; three pcs. vintage Samsonite luggage; 1940s Singer sewing machine w/cabinet; 1967 OSL psychedelic sleepy owl bank, Fitz Floyd orange mushroom bank & other vintage smalls; "Yangban" & "Bune" Korean wood masks; vintage linens; complete 1946 eight vol. "Book Trails" & other books; vintage Texas license plates; Quorum PAAL II "Personal Attack " alarm; Hooked on Phonics; more.
• Antique furniture inc. early 1900s Jacobean Revival-style Berkey & Gay (Grand Rapids, MI) walnut dining table, six chairs, sideboard & chest for linen & table pad storage; 1920-30s oak hall tree w/seating, lift-up storage & umbrella holder; pink upholstered settee; pair green velvet Mr. & Mrs. oval back parlor chairs; pair gold upholstered chairs w/wood trim; three Eastlake side tables w/marble tops & one without; three-drawer chest w/marble top; carved Victorian dresser w/marble top; two dressers, one w/brown marble top from Austin's historic Driskill Hotel; two three-tiered what-not tables; small leather-top desk; maple double bed w/custom Austin Awning & Bedding "Bluebonnet Fine Bedding" mattress; twin spool bed w/Restonic "Vitality" mattress/box springs; more.
• Other furniture inc. Early American-style sleeper sofa w/tiny yellow & green floral repeat; Ashley roll-top desk; Imperial desk; 1950s teacher's desk; square walnut kitchen table w/four chairs; Bassett coffee table; three rocking chairs; Bassett spool baby bed & high chair; bentwood chair; Sleeptronic full mattress/box springs; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. Northwood Carnival pitcher, nine-pc. berry set, covered sugar bowl; antique cranberry epergne; cranberry pickle castor et al; green depression; Early American pattern glass; American Brilliant cut glass; Fenton; Oneida; Orrefors bowl; 12 crystal stems; five footed cake stands; more.
• Porcelain & pottery inc. signed E. W. Donath handpainted AKD Limoges (France) charger; Limoges Castel cobalt & gold vase; antique pale green w/white roses wash basin & pitcher; chocolate pots; Haviland; Lefton; Lenox; Royal Munich; R. S. Prussia; Spode; 1992 Royal Doulton "Christmas Morn" figurine et al; 14-pc. tea set; 1956-1965 Red Wing 12" "Tampico" salad serving bowl; vintage Shawnee pig planter; more.
• Art inc. framed red roses painting by Austinite Ara Dell Rainer (1889-1976); Texan artist Larry Dyke (1942- ) framed prints ("Sharing the Faith" & "Piney Woods"); 12 consecutive (1981-1990) Texas Parks & Wildlife waterfowl prints (1981 & 1982 framed) w/stamps by artists Larry Hayden, Ken Carlson, Maynard Reece, David Maass, John P. Cowan, Herb Booth & Gary Moss; more.
• Dining inc. 89 pcs. Royal Doulton V1630 "The Beaufort" like-new service for 12+ dinnerware; 93 pcs. Noritake 6243 "Margaret" like-new service for 12+ dinnerware; 50 pcs. vintage unmarked [French Saxon] teal cornflowers dinnerware; 39 pcs. vintage unmarked green & black dinnerware; 37 pcs. Oneida stainless flatware; 26 pcs. Rogers stainless flatware; more.
• Kitchen inc. MIB Krups "Café Voyager" travel coffee maker; GE microwave; Hamilton Beach stand mixer; Hamilton Beach blender; Rival crock pot; Wagner Ware cast iron griddle; vintage Sunkist "Juicit" juicer; vintage GE waffle maker; Black & Decker waffle maker; Presto hot air popcorn popper; Contempt "CHAR B QUE" indoor electric grill; five pcs. Faberware cookware; Rival "Ice-O-Mat" ice crusher; Sterling ice cream freezer; two Inertia nut crackers; vintage Corning Ware; more.
• Clothing inc. vintage wedding gown, Jessica Howard, Betsy & Adam by Jaslene et al; never worn "UT Longhorn" robe; women's running shoes; vintage Acme leather cowboy boots; more.
• Vintage toys inc. Nylint "Rath" truck, Ertl "Wal-mart" truck; 1997 Maisto "Dodge Viper GTS-R" model car; GI Joe, Tinkertoys, dolls; MIB Lite-Brite; more.
• Electronics inc. vintage Florenz Blaupunkt (Germany) stereo AM/FM short wave radio; 13" Toshiba TV/VCR; Coby CX-CD236 CD player; HP "Envy 110" all-in-one printer; IBM "Thinkpad"; Dell tablet w/"Windows 8"; Penncrest record player; vintage rotary dial desk phones; blue Remington "Monarch" typewriter w/case; more.
• Garage inc. eight bicycles, mostly vintage Schwinn; 1990s scooter; 42" Comet Turbo red racer pedal car; golf clubs; cast iron stove bases; hand tools; dog crate; outdoor bench; potted plants; more.
• Small Dr., 78731, in northwest Austin's Old Cat Mountain neighborhood, October 28, 29 & 30, 2016. (16/19, 2016)
• This 3,797 sq. ft. home inc. three vintage handmade American quilts; four pcs. original art by Wimberley artist Sylvia Dinsmore (1933- ) et al; framed prints; Mickey Mantle (1931-1995) signed photograph (no COA); Howard Miller carriage clock; lamps & other household; copper & brass; taxidermy pheasant; cast iron golfer doorstop; Sam Bass commemorative pistol in box (limited to 250); 2001, 2003, 2004, 2008 Texas Capitol ornaments, 9' artificial pre-lit Christmas tree w/storage bags, wreaths & other holiday décor; Easter décor; more.
• Antique furniture inc. Merriweather & Bunce (London) mirrored armoire; secretary/drop-leaf desk w/glass doors; oval Eastlake table w/white marble top; bedside table w/pink marble top; more.
• Other furniture inc. French Country round table w/six chairs; two curved banquettes; green crushed velvet rocking chair w/ottoman; glider rocker & ottoman w/bunny rabbit upholstery; entertainment center; Lane cedar chest w/cushion; Lane brown leather office chair; five-drawer lingerie chest; more.
• Antiques & primitives inc. 7'6" [European] grandfather clock (no pendulum or other movements); old wagon wheel; Sioux Tools (Sioux City, IA) round metal sign; three ice tongs; four block & tackle pulleys; blow torch; tools; wood rake; sifter; crates; moulders' bellows; coal bin; wood coffee mill; two brass carriage lights; wall clocks; barometer; birdcage; tins; 1926 Gilbert No. 7 erector set & other vintage toys; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. vintage Fenton cranberry lamp; Fenton cranberry heart basket; Waterford; Heritage Irish; pink Depression; Swarovski; 1960s L. E. Smith "Pinwheel & Star" 12 qt. punch bowl w/underplate, ladle & 30 cups; barware; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1950s Delfts Blauw "Chemkefa" (Holland) "Het Bruidspaar" ("The Newlyweds") 15.25" charger; blue & red transferware platters, plates & bowls; flow blue; Limoges; Nippon; Rose Medallion; Lefton 11-pc. nativity set; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 53 pcs. Franciscan "Desert Rose"; 39 pcs. Lenox "Moonspun" (1968-1995) w/platinum trim; 52 pcs. Tudor silverplate flatware w/case; 43 pcs. Community flatware; silverplate serving pcs.; six Williams-Sonoma "Brasserie" soup/pasta bowls; more.
• Kitchen inc. MIB KitchenAid three-pc. pasta roller & cutter set for stand mixer; Rival eight-qt. roaster oven; Black & Decker toaster oven; Braun immersion blender; two small Presto crock pots; Camerons stovetop smoker; Waffle Zoo waffle maker; MIB Salter kitchen scale; Calphalon pan w/lid; Waring "Pro Professional" wine cooler; Chef's Choice knife sharpener; MIB Dean Jacob's crème brûlée kit; Corning Ware; MIB Bake Pop "Cake Pops"; MIB Wilton "100 Cookie Cutters"; more.
• Books inc. Texas cookbooks et al; eight of nine vol. "Rudyard Kipling" (R. F. Fenno, 1899); six of 10 vol. literature (Christian Herald Library, 1895); religion; juvenile; more.
• Small women's clothing & accessories inc. Koslow's silver fox jacket; Alberto Makali, Cabi, J. Crew, Harolds, Talbots, Ann Taylor, Chicos, Flora Nikrooz et al; ski pants; vintage wedding dress; shoes; 14k Girard-Perregaux (Switzerland) women's wristwatch, .925 rings, Kendra Scott & other estate & costume jewelry; Enzo Angiolini sunglasses et al; more.
• Electronics inc. Sony KDS-50A2000 50" Grand Wega SXRD rear-projection HDTV; Insigna 19" LCD TV & DVD player; Sony CDP-CE275 CD player; Sony SLV-688HF VCR; two ProScan DSS "DirecTV" satellite boxes; Sharp CD-C444 mini-component system; Niles SS-4 speaker selection system; Niles SW6.5 subwoofer; MIB Canon 8600F "CanoScan" scanner; Canon MG6320 all-in-one inkjet printer; MIB Radiant LED linear low voltage lighting; Emerson "SmartSet" alarm clock; Universal remote control; more.
• Outdoors inc. pair metal mesh bouncers, painted black; potted plants; True Temper wheelbarrow; three Coleman sleeping bags; more.
• Glenview Ave., 78703, in central Austin's Brykerwoods neighborhood, October 14, 15 & 16, 2016. (15/19, 2016)
• This 1939 home inc. 1929-30 Buescher #250489 (Elkhart, IN) "Truetone" brass saxophone; antique sterling & ivory cane; miniature Waterbury carriage clock in fitted case & other antique smalls; 21 assorted lamps; picture frames; mirrors & other household; vintage linens; 6'x9' Restoration Hardware rug; baskets; Texas country, rock, jazz, classical & Christmas CDs; original framed photo of quarterback Mike Presley during Texas-Texas A&M game on 11/29/74; Mack Brown signed football; 1969 Singer 640 "Golden Touch & Sew" zig-zag sewing machine; witch's costume w/black feathered hat, Greg Guedel for Bethany Lowe paper pulp pumpkin car & other Halloween décor; women's clothing; costume jewelry; Sears 7x35mm binoculars; Dirt Devil upright vacuum; more. Many parts of the house itself will also be for sale, e.g.,
• House fixtures inc. KitchenAid four-burner stove top; vintage GE electric wall oven; Whirlpool "Quiet Partner II" dishwasher; 1939 metal spiral stairs; 1939 French doors; Kolbe aluminum/wood two-over-two sliding glass door; antique door knobs; cabinets; drawer pulls; windows & window treatments; light fixtures; ceiling fans; Kohler bath/bar sink; stainless bath fixtures; laundry sink; three black canvas awnings; more.
• Furniture inc. Leather Masters brown leather couch; red, green, black & gold print sofa; two Asian-motif
• Complete set 18 original North American released (Capitol, Apple) Beatles albums (1964-1970): Meet the Beatles!, The Beatles' Second Album, A Hard Day's Night, Something New, Beatles '65, The Early Beatles, Beatles VI, Help!, Rubber Soul, Yesterday & Today, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, Magical Mystery Tour, The Beatles, Yellow Submarine, Abbey Road, Hey Jude, Let It Be.
• Art inc. 2005 black & white framed photo "Hands Planting" by Texan Robin Silberling; framed signed print "Texas Chili Parlor" by Austinite Mary Doerr; Lupinus texensis (Texas bluebonnet) & four other framed Texas wildflower prints (44/1000); wood sign w/Thomas Edison quote; four framed puzzles ("Netherlandish Proverbs" by Pieter Bruegel; "Day & Night" by M. C. Escher; "Animalia" by Graeme Base; geological map of Grand Canyon National Park); more.
• Dinnerware inc. ca 1965 Camelot 1315 "Carrousel" (Japan) 76 pcs. bone china (gray/blue floral w/platinum scroll trim); 47-pc. & 62-pc. sets stainless flatware; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. nine Sabino figurines; sm. Steuben pitcher, sm. Steuben bowl, Steuben brandy snifter; Murano rooster; four Waterford "Colleen" wine goblets; Mexican stems; trifle bowl; antique stained-glass window; more.
• Pottery inc. two pcs. Taos pueblo pottery; five pcs. Clarksville pottery; more.
• Kitchen inc. hanging wrought iron "French Hen" pot rack; Emerson portable ice maker; GE microwave oven; Rival crockpot; Krups ice cream maker; individual Le Creuset au gratin dishes; Picnic at Ascot 022G-G four person picnic backpack; more.
• Electronics inc. Yamaha P-200 turntable; Yamaha RX-V800 receiver; Yamaha DVD-C996 CD/DVD player; Sonus Faber (Italy) concertino speakers; Grundig M400 world receiver; Samsung DVD-V4600A DVD/VHS dual deck; Sony CFD-30 CD radio cassette-corder; Sony CFD-570 CD radio dual cassette-corder; Lanier P-164 micro cassette voice recorder w/case, 18 cassettes & lapel microphone; Olympus VN-4100 digital voice recorder w/case & dictaphone conference microphone; Sony "Watchman"; Sony "Walkman"; more.
Also, Audiovox PLV16081 8" LCD TV; Black & Decker "Power to Go"; Phillips AJ 3940 compact disc clock radio; Smith Corona "Memory Correct" cassette typewriter; PowerPro "Smart Booster" cable; APC BGE70 "Back-UPS"; HP 12c Platinum financial calculator; more.
• Cameras & related equipment inc. 1960s Polaroid Automatic Land Camera 100 w/folding bellows; two Canon SD750 "PowerShot" digital ELPH 35mm cameras; Canon AE-1 program 35mm camera w/accessories; Olympus XA 35mm camera; Panasonic SDR-S150 digital movie/still photo camera w/case; Sony "Video 8 Handycam" digital video cassette movie camera w/nine cassettes; Sony DCR-PC7 digital video recorder w/21 cassettes; vintage Paillard-Bolex movie camera w/case; Samsung 202 "Digimax" digital camera; HP Photosmart 245 4"x6" photo printer; more.
• Books inc. "Wicked Plants: The Weed That Killed Lincoln's Mother & Other Botanical Atrocities" (Algonquin, 2009) by Amy Stewart & other books on gardening; "Hard Choices" (Simon & Schuster, 2014) by Hillary Rodham Clinton & other non-fiction; fiction; health; self-help; travel; more.
• Men's clothing & accessories inc. seven like-new Joseph Banks executive suits; ties; Citizen "Eco-Drive" light-powered watch; more.
• Garage inc. never used Poulan 2150 2.1CL "Super Clean" chainsaw; 4.0A Skil "Classic" jigsaw w/hard case; Chicago variable speed jigsaw; never used G.E. full power 40 channel "Help!" two-way citizens band radio system w/hard case; Micronta 22-211A 25-range folding multitester et al; men's ca 1975 10-speed blue VolksCycle bicycle; "Bessie" a 1960 Toro 18" S-blade lawnmower; Stihl FE55 electric weed trimmer; Weller soldering gun; workbench; Craftsman tool chest w/metal top; HealthRider "Total Body Aerobic Fitness" recumbent bike; more.
• Outdoors inc. blue ceramic vase "Bubbler" fountain from Austin's The Natural Gardener; pair 1940s metal patio chairs, painted blue; O. W. Lee (Ontario, CA) glider, painted grey; Buddha, bird bath, boy w/frog, relaxed cat & other garden statuary; ceramic & clay garden pots & planters; potted plants; trellises; colored tumbled glass rocks; architectural pieces; handmade bird houses; metal folk art bugs, insects, fish; more.
Also, free for digging, Japanese Maples; American Beauty Berry; Chionanthus retusus (Chinese fringe tree); standard & dwarf Yaupon Holly; Plumbago; Holly Fern; Aspidistra elation (cast-iron plant); Agapanthus; Sea Oats; antique roses - Cramoisi Supérieur (red), Sombreuil (white), Cécile Brünner (light pink); more.
• Park Hills Dr., 78746, in central Austin's Rollingwood Park Estates neighborhood, October 7, 8 & 9, 2016. (14/19, 2016)
• This 3,859 sq. ft. home inc. two kilim (flatweave) rugs (red, 10'x11'5"; yellow, 8'9"x11'11"), 2'8"x10'3" kilim runner; mirrors, baskets & other household; DVDs; vintage type tray; five David Winter cottages, crosses & other smalls; women's clothing; linens; pair Guardian MDSV80534 (tall adult) aluminum crutches; Premier paper cutter & other office; two Elfa shelving units; more.
• Antique furniture inc. French Country-style linen press cabinet; spinet desk; three barley twist nesting tables; bamboo & wood shelf; pine trunk w/interior drawers; four-drawer wood dresser w/mirror & one other; more.
• Other furniture inc. pale green sofa; white upholstered chairs w/ottoman; green upholstered ottoman; sofa table; magazine table; two round drop-leaf tables w/two chairs each; two wood office chairs; two small cabinets & nightstand, all painted white; queen mattress/box springs w/rails; 8' folding table; more.
• Art inc. fat lady in swimsuit painting by Austinite Paula Kolda Smith (1956-2016); "Hollyhocks" signed by Round Rock artist Marlin Joe Linville (1950-2001) & other framed prints; antique convex (bowed) glass floral; more.
• Kitchen inc. Panasonic 1300-watt "Inverter" microwave; MIB three-gallon beverage jar w/brass spigot; Williams-Sonoma dinnerware; Club cookware; West Bend & Rival crock pots; Oster waffle maker; Krups toaster; Waring juicer; Mr. Coffee coffeemaker; vintage round aluminum roasting pan; Corning Ware casseroles; Pyrex; 1984 Creamland metal milk crate; more.
• Pottery, crystal & glass inc. four vintage Theodore Haviland "Apple Blossom" (New York) serving pcs.; two Vernon Kilns state souvenir plates; Italian tea pot; 16 crystal stems; milk glass; more.
• Electronics inc. Sony STR-DH100 stereo receiver; Sony DVP-NS77H DVD player; Brother HL-L2380DW laser printer; vintage Gerrard GSS816 speakers; Carton 10x25 binoculars; Classic Phone III "Retro Black" desktop telephone; Cinni 13" "Retro Black" oscillating table fan; Sharp GA625WJSA LCD TV remote; Logitech "Harmony One" universal remote; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. 1926-1928 Texas A&M "The Longhorn" yearbooks; first six consecutive Austin City Limits "Music Festival" posters, from 2002-2007; Jaws, ET, Lords of the Rings movie posters; Doonesbury, Calvin & Hobbes comic books, original American Girl "Historical Characters" & other juvenile books; more.
• Outdoors & garage inc. Asparagus Fern, Begonias & other potted plants; "Grand Cafe Paris" table w/two folding chairs, painted yellow; Hampton Bay umbrella patio table, two patio table umbrellas; four wood rocking chairs, painted gray; three-tiered wrought iron plant stand; three-shelf wrought iron plant stand; three metal mesh nesting tables; Talavera (Puebla, Mexico) water jug; reproduction hand water pump; red gas can birdhouse; antique wood block & tackle pulley; folk art birdbath made from child's bicycle; Werner 24' aluminum extension ladder; 2009 Samsung washer & gas dryer; three-unit metal lockers; more.
• Also, from other estates, six vintage stoneware mixing bowls; two Le Creuset loaf pans; MIB factory-sealed Black & Decker HS800 "Flavor Scenter" steamer; MIB 1-2-3 Miracle Sharpener; Hamilton Beach hand mixer; Börner (Germany) mandolin; vintage Pyrex; rocks & minerals; jewelry-making supplies; Brookstone ultrasonic (jewelry) cleaner; "The Flowering of American Folk Art, 1776-1876" (Viking, 1974) by Jean Lipman & Alice Winchester & other books; "book" lamp; more.
Also, 1856 framed 34"x38.5" (24.5"x29.5") original oil portrait, artist & male subject (born June 1805) unknown; ca 1920s Weller "Flemish" jardiniere pedestal/umbrella stand; bamboo & brass umbrella; two vintage 24" Floafome 833 copper & brass fire extinguisher lamps; Singer sewing machine base table; vintage adjustable dress form; metal display jewelry case; three-pc. vintage Graniteware stockpot w/strainer; brown stoneware jug; small cat birdbath; vintage Nancy Drew, Hardy Boys, Trixie Belden hardcover books; two Pampered Chef stoneware baking bowls; Keurig coffeemaker; more.
• Edgemont Dr., 78731, in north central Austin's Balcones Park neighborhood, August 19, 20 & 21, 2016. (13/19, 2016)
• Estate of AUDREY ALLISON LANIER (1923-2015).
• 58 Years in the Same House!
• This 2,143 sq, ft. home was packed w/vintage Tlaquepaque figurines & other Mexican pottery & folk art; Chinese mudmen & other figurines & small ceramic pots, many ideal for bonsai; antique clay crown chimney repurposed as planter; two vintage Austin Aqua Festival hospitality jackets; vintage handmade American "Cathedral Window" quilt et al; pair carved alabaster lamps, brass lamps et al; 19 emu eggs; seashells, driftwood, fossils, rocks & minerals; snow globes, music boxes & other smalls from around the world; 1996 Texas Capitol ornament & other Christmas décor; Lefton & other rabbit collectibles; Dept. 56 "Snow Village"; vintage Singer sewing machine in cabinet w/stool; Oreck "XL Classic", Kirby "Heritage 84" & other vacuums; more.
• Furniture inc. two-door lighted black Asian-style cabinet w/gold trim, three-door cabinet w/metal mesh front et al; small wall display pcs.; mid-century green cut velvet sofa w/wood trim, red & green paisley sleeper sofa; grey upholstered wingback chair, old red, yellow & blue floral print wingback chair; brass & glass coffee table & other small tables; Georgetown Galleries mahogany dining table w/two drawers (for flatware) & six chairs; pre-1917 Nelson Matter (Grand Rapids, MI) six-drawer chest; two-door black inlaid Asian-style buffet w/four drawers; vintage double bed (headboard, footboard, rails); butcher block table; assorted wood chairs; more.
• Dolls inc. "Henry VIII" & other Brenda Price (Powys, Mid Wales) originals; vintage Japanese costume dolls, Evelt Themis Greek costume doll et al; pair vintage souvenir Skookum dolls; small wood doll by Austinite Nancy Grobe; "Christina" by Jan Hagara; "Baby Raven Wing" by Ashton-Drake Galleries; Betty Boop, Chatty Cathy, 1972 Ideal "Shirley Temple", 1950s "Poor Pitiful Pearl" by Brookglad Creations; "Arizona State University" Barbie; 1982 Suzanne Gibson "Mother Goose"; vintage Mexican marionettes; stuffed animals; more.
Also, Madame Alexander "McGuffey Ana, Mimi, Juliet, Degas, Manet, Betsy Ross, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Lucy Hayes, Emily Dickinson, Josephine, Napoleon, Lord Nelson, Scarlett, Isolde, Alice in Wonderland, Carmen", Coca-Cola carhop (Danbury Mint), two sets of "Little Women"; Effanbee "75th Anniversary Diamond Jubilee" doll, vintage "Patsy Ann, CoCo, Pierrot, Thursday's Child, Claudette, Snow White, Sugar Plum Fairy"; more.
• Toys inc. vintage 1960s Charley Weaver Bartender; two Cash Cow electronic talking banks & games; more.
• Art inc. original oil by Austin real estate developer Everett Dayton Bohls (1918-2009); 1956 original oil by E. Collins; 27"x39" "Solitude" by David Lorenz Winston & other framed poster prints; signed Dalhart Windberg (TX, 1933- ) & other prints; 1971 cross-stitch sampler by Audrey Lanier; 4'3"x3'1" Tuscany tapestry wall hanging designed by Erin Dertner (CA, 1957- ); more.
• Dinnerware inc. 76 pcs. Otagiri (Japan) "Bittersweet" stoneware (red berries, green leaves, brown trim); 104 pcs. "Fascination" fine bone (white); 33 pcs. Norleans "Orientale" (Japan) stoneware; 18 pcs. Rossetti (Occupied Japan) "Spring Violets"; never used 32 pcs. 1967 Reed & Barton "Grande Renaissance" sterling flatware; 65 pcs. Gorham "Hacienda" stainless flatware; more.
• Kitchen inc. Hamilton Beach blender; two MIB GTC coffee makers; MIB GTC toaster; vintage Descoware (Belgium) orange enamel cast iron cookware; Cuisinart food processor; Cuisinart frying pan w/lid; vintage Pyrex, Corning Ware; three-pc. Chantal canister set; Coca-Cola cookie jar; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1982 Franklin Porcelain four "Little Women" figurines, designed by Tasha Tudor; 1989 Fitz & Floyd cabbage vase; Wedgwood; Lenox; studio pottery; more.
• Women's vintage & contemporary clothing (many unworn w/tags) inc. Coldwater Creek, Evan-Picone, Howard Wolf, Pendleton, Chico's, Gunne Sax, Victor Costa; vintage prom dresses & evening gowns; two Enid Collins (1918-1990) collectible purses & other vintage handbags; Ferragamo & other shoes; straw hats et al; .925 & other costume jewelry; more.
• Books & yearbooks inc. "Pioneers of Yesteryear: Pleasant Mound 'Public' Cemetery & Memorial Park, 1848-1973" (self-published, 1974) by Stella Vinson Bryant; "Trees, Shrubs & Woody Vines of the Southwest" (UT, 1960) by Robert A. Vines; 1947 & 1948 SMU "Rotunda", 1970-73 UT "Cactus", 1967-69, 1974 Austin High "The Comet" yearbooks; cookbooks; more.
• Ephemera inc. St. Louis Cardinals 1947 baseball ticket stubs; Japanese war bond; six sets Abkhazia "John Lennon" & "Groucho Marx" commemorative stamps w/COA; more.
• Cameras inc. Minolta "Maxxum 3xi" 35mm; Canon "Sure Shot 105 Zoom" 35mm; Canon EOS "Digital Rebel" SLR; tripods; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. Black & Decker lawn edger & trimmer; Black & Decker weed trimmer; Scotts fertilizer spreader; Scotts "Basic Broadcast" spreader; Soil Blender multi-purpose garden tool; Char-Griller grill; four Lifetime 6' folding tables; four metal shelving units; planters; plastic lidded containers; 100s of $1 items; more.
• Mountain Laurel Dr., 78703, in central Austin's Tarrytown neighborhood, August 5, 6 & 7, 2016. (12/19, 2016)
• This 2,100 sq. ft. home featured vintage steamer trunk, painted blue; purple & green 3'x5' chain-stitch rug wall hanging (India); two pcs. vintage Samsonite leather luggage + one other; 1962 Lamar High (Houston) "Orenda" yearbook, fiction, cookbooks, juvenile et al; Chicco folding playard; vintage Raggedy Ann & Andy cloth dolls, toy trunk w/doll clothes; Santas, glass ornaments & other Christmas décor; Christmas & other CDs; Homedics "Shiatsu" massaging cushion; Zumba fitness set; more.
• Furniture inc. Ethan Allen "Featherblend" sofa; pair Ethan Allen "Featherblend" upholstered chairs w/pillows; Thomasville dining table w/10 chairs; Thomasville two-door lighted china cabinet; four-door cabinet w/metal mesh front; French-inspired console; demilune mahogany console table; brass & glass coffee table; Duncan Phyfe oval coffee table; pink/green/cream plaid club chair w/ottoman; pale green print upholstered chair w/two pillows; cast iron queen headboard & footboard, painted white w/brass accents; queen pillow-top mattress/box springs; pair mahogany twin headboards, two twin mattresses/box springs; vintage two-drawer vanity w/fold-down mirror, painted white; two-drawer nightstand; small three-shelf cherry bookcase; vintage knee-hole French Provincial desk w/eight drawers, painted pale yellow; four-drawer cherry file cabinet; small vintage rocking chair; mahogany plant stand; more.
• Home décor inc. two metal & crystal chandeliers; crystal beaded lamp base w/silk shade, brass & wood floor lamp & other lighting; three-panel folding screen; mirror in gold leaf frame; mirrored wall shelf; 40.5" sq. 1976 painting of white rose by Iris Robertson & other original art & framed prints; German cuckoo clock; vintage Mastercrafters clock w/"Girl on Swing"; 1986 Frankart 195 polished aluminum sitting cat bookends; Neiman-Marcus & other photo frames; five vintage Chinese jade & semi-precious stone trees in pots; cast iron fireplace screen + two others; brass andirons, fireplace tools; pair 29" brass candlesticks; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 12.5" "Madonna & Child" & other Hummel figurines & plates; 16" Lenox vase & other Lenox; six handpainted Italian dessert plates; Asian ceramic pot w/stand; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. Lalique; Orrefors; Shannon; Waterford "Marquis"; more.
• Women's clothing inc. Coldwater Creek suede, Sakowitz (Houston) white fur & other jackets; Antonio Melani handbag; Cole Haan shoes; more.
• Linens inc. Ralph Lauren floral queen comforter & pillows; queen duvet w/four shams & one other set; hand embroidered baby quilt; handmade lace tablecloth; five needlepoint pillows, four Waterford Linens pillows; 14 white lace throw pillows; assorted towels & sheets; more.
• Electronics inc. Philips 20" flat panel TV; Yamaha CDC-625 CD player; two Panasonic DMP-BDT220 Blu-Ray DVD players; Pioneer VSX-830 AV receiver; Bell & Howell projector; Accu-Rite wireless weather center clock; Polk Audio subwoofer; Nintendo "DS Lite" dual-screen handheld game console + two games; Lasko tower fan w/ionizer; MIB WowWee "Wrex the Dawg" robotic toy; more.
• Outdoors & garage inc. metal mesh patio table w/six chairs; Char-Griller grill; two sets golf clubs; Sears leaf blower; Black & Decker hedge trimmer; 6' Werner stepladder; storage trunk; Spalding NBA portable basketball hoop; dog crate, dog bowls & supplies; planters; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 83 pcs. Villeroy & Boch "Amapola"; 33 pcs. Royal Doulton "Tapestry"; 26 pcs. Royal Doulton TC1216 "Everyday Jacobean"; more.
• Kitchen inc. Osterizer blender; Black & Decker coffee maker; J.A. Henckels knife set in wood block; vintage Pyrex & Corning Ware; more.
• Also, from another Tarrytown estate, Le Creuset blue-enameled Dutch oven; Le Creuset blue-enameled saucepan; Cuisinart DG8-500 coffeemaker; 12" stainless steel colander; brown crockery teapot (Pristine, England); six Vietri "Tuscany" terra cotta juice cups; Kelly Wynne, Perlina, Alcalina, Monsac leather handbags; Karen Scott, Ellen Tracy heels & other shoes; more.
• Also, from last week's estate sale in Pemberton Heights, French washstand w/copper fountain & basin; Chinese runner in Tabriz pattern; Iranian Kashan runner; Karastan 723 "Persian Hunting Scene" rug; Numani "Usak" (Turkey) tribal rug; 1830s French walnut & marble washstand; 1900-1920s French walnut night stand w/drawer; more.
• Wooldridge Dr., 78703, in central Austin's Pemberton Heights neighborhood, July 29, 30 & 31, 2016. (11/19, 2016)
• Items in this 2,525 sq. ft. home inc. Real Good Toys 3200 (Barre, VT) 43"x33" "Altamonte" Victorian-style farmhouse dollhouse w/fireplace, lights & wiring, wood flooring, spiral staircase, furniture & accessories*; model railroad accessories inc. cars, trucks, fire engines, tractors, people, animals, trees & shrubbery, train track, "Hank's Country Store" & other structures; 13" kaleidoscope by Austinite Peach Reynolds; Saks Fifth Avenue Austin snow globe; Judith Turner (Heltonville, IN) doll; Gaia S.D.F. di Rosa Stefano e Cozzi Mauro (Milan) brown leather briefcase; Brookstone English-style picnic basket; Lowel "EGO Digital" imaging light; women's Marco Cellini black cashmere coat & other men's & women's clothing, Kelly Wynne handbag, shoes; more.
*Dollhouse accessories inc. Polish-costumed girl doll; 9.5"x8" & 8"x4" Oriental rugs; mahogany double bed, kitchen sink cabinet, dining table w/six ladder-back chairs, four Horchow chairs, armoire & other furniture; upright piano w/stool; cello; mandolin; oval portrait of baby boy in christening dress; electric train, Noah's ark w/animals, red metal bicycle & other toys; metal sewing machine; salesman's sample porcelain over cast iron antique bathtub; china tea service; pewter coffeepot; Jane Graber (1953- ) pottery; quilt rack, parrot in ring & other décor; black feathered hat; more.
• Antique display cases inc. 46.25"x28" oak 12-drawer map cabinet; 31.5"x21" oak & glass instrument "Anemoscope" display case; Henry Troemner (Philadelphia) apothecary scale in display cabinet; Crosby steam indicator w/case; more.
• Antique furniture inc. mahogany dining table w/carved claw & ball feet, two built-in leaves & six chairs; 24"x20" oval [cedar] library table w/drawer; 48" round oak dining table w/leaf; mahogany three-drawer dresser w/mirror, marble top & backsplash; 1830s French walnut & marble washstand; 1900-1920s French walnut night stand w/drawer; 42" round maple & cast iron pedestal table; four buffalo hide chairs; pair French mahogany chairs; pair ca 1910 mahogany armchairs; more.
• Other furniture inc. 42" round drop-leaf table w/pair matching side chairs; six oak chairs w/rush seats, cushions; four Windsor chairs; 36"x10" pine side table; 55"x33" glass & wrought iron Mexican coffee table; 67.5"x20" oak cabinet/French washstand w/copper fountain & basin; two wood file boxes on wrought-iron stands; teak tray table; étagère w/five glass shelves; butcher block serving cart; teak veneer electronic equipment cabinet w/three shelves & glass door; more.
• Upholstered furniture inc. Frederick Edward brown suede leather sofa; dark green sofa; taupe La-Z-Boy sofa; Karpen green & navy striped sleeper sofa w/queen Schnadig "Maxi-Rest Premium Inner Spring" & five throw pillows; Herman Miller "Aeron" office chair & one other; Balans chair; more.
• Handmade rugs & runners inc. 10'x8' Kashan rug (ivory, blue); two 12'x2'6" Chinese runners (one blue, ivory; the other red, black) in Tabriz pattern; 11'9"x2'8" Kashan runner (ivory, taupe, blue); 7'4"x4'9" [Persian] rug (orange, blue); 4'8"x2'8" Beluchi (Pakistan) tribal rug (dark blue, taupe); 2'x3' Numani "Usak" (Turkey) tribal rug (black, ivory); 1950s Navajo 5'9"x4' rug; 2'8"x2'2" Oaxacan rug; more.
• Also, 1980 Karastan 723 "Persian Hunting Scene" 12'x8'8" rug.
• Antiques & vintage items inc. Eastern European mandolin decorated w/mother-of-pearl; Remington & Underwood typewriters; dog & squirrel nutcrackers, spaniel door stop & other cast iron pcs.; copper wash tub; 19 pcs. 1881 Rogers "Ardsley-Empress" silverplate flatware; Jeannette green depression glass pitcher; wrought iron oven peel/bread paddle; more.
• Linens inc. handmade & embroidered Mennonite queen quilt signed by Emma Witmer (New Holland, PA); 63"x82" ecru lace tablecloth; 68"x92" white Venetian cutwork tablecloth (Burano, Italy); partial bolts of upholstery fabric; more.
• Japanese items inc. carved & signed 15"x9" bear w/fish (Hokkaido, Japan); three carved wood Noh Theater masks; Kokeshi wood doll; more.
• Original art & prints inc. 7'1"x6'8" acrylic on cotton "Living in Provence, France" wall hanging/duvet cover w/pair pillow shams by Meg Davis (CO, 1962- ); framed 12.5"x10.5" etching of "The Bronze Horseman" by Ivan Mironov; signed framed pen & ink drawing w/watercolor wash "Gibson Girl" by Charles Dana Gibson (1867-1944); three framed prints by Henri Matisse; framed "Mockingbird" (39/100) by William Bond; framed 13.25"x17.25" woodblock print of Japanese Samurai warrior; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 12 Talavera (San Pablo del Monte, Tlaxcala) 8" majolica plates, Talavera round 17.5" platter; antique J&G Meakin (Hanley, England) 15.75"x11.5" brown transferware ironstone platter; 6" Royal Doulton E727 bowl; four Takahashi demitasse cups & saucers; more.
• Kitchen inc. copper cookware; Vitantonio Belgium waffler; Salton yogurt maker; Rival crock pot; VillaWare Uno panini grill; Krups Il Primo mini expresso maker; Chef's Choice "Edge Select 120" knife sharpener; vintage Sunbeam "Mixmaster"; more.
• Electronics inc. 40" Samsung flat panel TV; Sony DVP-C650D five-disc changer; Denon AVR-1708 AV surround receiver; Phase Technology & Sony speakers; WowWee 32" remote- & app-controlled "Roboraptor" toy; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. first issue (8/16/54) of "Sports Illustrated"; "Daryl Howard" (Daryl Howard Art, 1990) by Annie Osburn; "The Sixties" (Random, 1999) by Richard Avedon & Doon Arbus; art; American history & other non-fiction; English, French & other fiction; "The Best of Gourmet" & other cookbooks; decorating & gardening; travel & maps; vintage sheet music & books; more.
• 1,000+ CDs inc. Louis Armstrong; Asleep at the Wheel; Marcia Ball; Norman Blake; Chanticleer; Leonard Cohen; Ry Cooder; Dr. John; Bob Dylan; Ella Fitzgerald; Alison Krauss; Austin Lounge Lizards; Delbert McClinton; Kate & Anna McGarrigle; Willie Nelson; Randy Newman; Mollie O'Brien; Roy Orbison; Dolly Parton; Bonnie Raitt; Linda Ronstadt; Paul Simon; Sweet Honey in the Rock; Doc Watson; rock; folk; blues; jazz; classical; big band; soundtracks; Christmas; more.
• Outdoors inc. Camellia Japonica, Plantain Lily (Hosta), Barbados Cherry, Gold & Silver Chrysanthemum, Leopard Plant, Variegated Flax Lily, Dwarf Schefflera, Potato Vine, Aloe Vera & other potted plants; two wood benches; metal arch garden arbor; trellises; pair metal whooping cranes; hose pots; tools; more.
• Fletcher St., 78704, in south central Austin's Bouldin neighborhood, June 24, 25 & 26, 2016. (10/19, 2016)
• This 2,335 sq. ft. home featured 9'x5'6" Couristan Mirage wool rug (Belgium), 5'8"x4'9" wool rug (Pakistan), 2'4"x6'9" handwoven rug (Poland), rag rugs, vintage crocheted afghan & other fabric; Tiffany bowl & vase & other glass & crystal; antique oak washstand; antique Vibroplex telegraph key; 1950s doll, 16" jointed straw-stuffed mohair teddy bear & other vintage items; Mexican tiled mirror & other home décor; Gaelic Storm & other CDs; DVDs; 40 pcs. vintage Theodore Havilland "Apple Blossom" dinnerware; garden; dog crate & bed; more.
• Scandinavian furniture inc. gray leather & wood sofa & loveseat; teal leather sofa; slate tile coffee table; Leopold Stickley dining table with six chairs & two leaves; Leopold Stickley lighted china cabinet; Gibo Creations (Saint-Pascal, Quebec) kitchen table w/three stools; assorted wood tables; Copeland (Bradford, VT) queen bed & matching five-drawer chest; more.
• Handmade Texas pottery inc. pots by Diana Seidel (Austin); Mike & Teri Hubbeling (Austin); Angela Rogers (Austin); Diana Melancon (Austin); Paulina van Bavel-Kearney (Columbus); Mary Fischer (Dripping Springs); Bridget Hauser (Dripping Springs); David Hendley (Maydelle); Ron Boling (New Braunfels); Voracity Chinookoswong (V. Chin) (Seabrook); more.
• Other pots inc. those made by Marion Peters Angelica (Minneapolis); Roy William Brown (Glencoe, NM); Donna Craven (Asheboro, NC); Mark Hewitt (Pittsboro, NC); Sid Luck (Seagrove, NC); Barbara Knutson (Woodstock, VT); 6"x6" "Bulldog" frog by Samantha Hennecke (Seagrove, NC); more.
• Also, Mata Ortiz/Casas Grandes polychrome pottery jar signed by Gloria Hernandez; small Mata Ortiz pot signed by Fabiola Silver.
• Original art inc. "Pear Plus VII" monoprint on mulberry paper by Barbara Koffsky; framed "Kansas Pastoral" watercolor by John Hulsey (Lawrence, KS); 2006 pyrophyllite & talc stoneturned bowl by Jack Richardson (Grass Valley, CA); "Stapelia serrulata" 11.25"x9" ceramic plaque by Pat Johnson; 5"x7" "Big Hearted Man" by Pam Ameduri (San Antonio); more.
• Kitchen inc. Calphalon commercial aluminum cookware; Braun coffee grinder; Sunbeam blender; Cuisinart toaster; KitchenAid coffeemaker; Cuisinart "Pro Custom 11" food processor; Sabatier (France) kitchen knife; more.
• Office inc. Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi 32GB; Apple wireless keyboard; Seagate Replica 500GB backup system; Fellowes PS-77C paper shredder; SLIK tripod; HON four-drawer lateral filing cabinet; three office chairs; more.
• Electronics inc. Samsung TFT-LCD 46" flat panel TV; JVC XV-N50BK DVD player; Sony CDP-397 compact disc player; Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ angle portable wireless Bluetooth speaker; Sennheiser shotgun microphone; Rain Harvesting wireless tank gauge; ZoomText 9.1 magnifier/reader; two APC ES 550 battery "Back-UPS"; more.
• Cameras & photography equipment inc. Pentax SF1 35mm camera; Nikon "CoolPix 4500" 4.5mg digital camera; Kodak "Carousel" projector & screen; more.
• Books inc. "In the Shadow of No Towers" (Pantheon, 2004) by Art Spiegelman; "The Sibley Guide to Bird Life & Behavior" (Knopf, 2001) produced by the National Audubon Society & other books on birds; travel; fiction; non-fiction (inc. culture & American history); cookbooks; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. Lawn-Boy "Silver Pro Dura Force" self-propelled lawnmower; SKIL 1.5HP router; Craftsman bench vise; Craftsman jig saw; Craftsman 1/2" variable speed drill; assorted tools; Stihl BR320 backpack leaf blower; Black & Decker electric hedge trimmer; Scotts fertilizer spreader; aluminum extension ladder, wood stepladder et al; wheelbarrow; roadrunner, pair metal whooping cranes & other original yard art; more.
• Payne Ave., 78757, in north central Austin's Brentwood neighborhood, June 17, 18 & 19, 2016. (9/19, 2016)
• Estate of THELMA ROSE GROSSE PRICE (1923-2016).
• 54 Years in the Same House!
• This 1,332 sq. ft. home inc. 1930s Saltillo serape, two washbowl/pitcher sets & other antique & vintage items; 4'6"x2'9" mirror in gold frame & other décor; two mid-century hanging lamps, pair metal rose lamps et al; 51 pcs. Gorham stainless flatware; sewing machine in cabinet; old Kirby Sanitronic vacuum w/accessories; Dualok tripod; Philips 26" flat panel TV; wreaths; 2015 Texas Capitol ornament & other Christmas décor; wood & metal outdoor bench, painted white; faux birdcage, painted white; more.
• Mid-century furniture inc. three-pc. Heywood Wakefield bedroom set; white moire Legacy sleeper sofa w/matching loveseat; drop-leaf table w/five chairs; cupboard; rattan table w/octagonal glass top & four chairs; upholstered chairs; ottomans; coffee table w/matching end table & other assorted small tables; Lane cedar chest & three other blanket chests; two knee-hole desks; bookcase; king bed; twin bed; twin mattress/box springs; Flanders chest & other five-drawer chests; more.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. Chico's, Harvé Benard, Anne Klein, Jones NY, Ralph Lauren, Joseph A, Giancarlo Ferrari & other women's designer clothing; leather/suede jackets; Lillie Rubin & Richilene beaded gowns & other sequined & beaded evening wear; Franco Sarto "Cecily" women's brown leather boots et al; Vaneli, Amalfi by Rangoni, Ellen Tracy, Ferragamo, Jones NY, Munro, Nine West, Sesto Meucci women's shoes et al; handbags; hats; belts; scarves; costume jewelry; more.
• Art inc. 51"x42" framed 1980 maritime painting by Austin artist George T. Brown; framed prints; more.
• Pottery inc. Jay-Wilfred of NY white-glazed Italian majolica rose centerpiece; early 1940s Modglin's Originals (Los Angeles) Victorian woman figurine; antique English ironstone pitcher; [Italian] rabbit; Portmeirion "Botanic Garden" cookie jar; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. mid-century purple Italian lamp base; 20 pcs. green satin glass stems, 43 crystal stems et al; footed milk glass cake stand; more.
• Kitchen inc. Sears Lady Kenmore portable dishwasher; two refrigerators; stove; Panasonic microwave; Proctor Silex toaster oven; West Bend bread & dough maker; Cuisinart toaster; Osterizer "Imperial VIII" blender; Acme juicerator; Faberwave coffee pot; Oster juicer; Black & Decker jar opener; Turbo Cooker steam frying pan; Hamilton Beach food processor; Wear-Ever crock pot; Salton food warmer; vintage Tupperware; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. "Packing Iron: Gunleather of the Frontier West" (Zon, 1993) by Richard C. Rattenbury; "Our War Songs, North & South" (S. Brainards' Sons, 1887); old scrapbook w/original photos of the Black Hills Passion Play (Spearfish, SD); 1956 "Encyclopedia Britannica" & other reference; health; religion; fiction; more.
• Office inc. Dell Optiplex GX620 computer w/Windows XP; Key Tronic keyboard; Brother HL-2040 printer; Fellowes P500-2 paper shredder; two two-drawer filing cabinets; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. antique copper wash tub; two Murray "Monterey" bicycles (men's purple & women's blue); self-propelled lawnmower; Morgan storage shed w/contents; more.
• Marlton Dr., 78703, in central Austin's Deep Eddy neighborhood, June 17, 18 & 19, 2016. (8/19, 2016)
• Estate of CALVIN HARRIS KENYON (1922-2009) & BILLIE BURT KENYON (1923-2015).
• This 1,705 sq. ft. home, built in 1951, featured treasures from the Southwest & the Orient inc. 54"x45" Navajo four-in-one wall hanging (ca 1998), 34.5"x26.25" Navajo rug; 11'7"x8'1" & 10'3"x8'1" matching room-size pink [Karastan] rugs, 2'6"x4' hand-knotted Kashmir silk rug (Srinagar, India) & one other; antique three-dimensional floral metal fireplace screen; antique Community "Georgian" six-pc. tea set & other pcs. silverplate; 70 pcs. Adams Calyx Ware (England) "Singapore Bird" ironstone dinnerware; two sets Dansk (Denmark) flatware, one w/46 pcs., the other 29 pcs.; pr. antique brass lamps et al, mirrors & other household; American Indian jewelry, inc. .925 signed bracelets & other sterling; 18k garnet ring, 18k Carl F. Bucherer women's watch; Zuni bear fetishes, two Japanese netsuke & other small figurines; owl collectibles; framed Confederate family marriage record; 9'x12" oval "Nantucket" basket by Edward Mark (McLean, VA), basket by Lorraine Coin (Hotevilla, AZ) et al; LPs & CDs; two Whirlpool refrigerators; GE "Profile" dryer; more.
• Furniture inc. 1930s Jacobean 6'7"x2'7" solid wood library table; Almohada brown leather loveseat; dining table w/brass trim & six chairs; drop-leaf table; black & gold table w/hexagonal top; Thomasville cabinet/end table; 71" buffet, painted green; 46"x45" inlaid Asian chest w/brass trim; cabinet, painted green; pair white recliners; assorted chairs; pair antique twin beds w/like-new mattresses/box springs; pair matching bedside tables; queen headboard; 36" wide & 69" wide wood bookcases; Lane cedar chest; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. 18 Tiffin crystal stems; small Waterford "Marquis" clock; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1919 Rookwood (shape 2302) 10.75" jar w/lid; 1910 Imari & Rose Medallion bowls bought in the Orient in 1958; F. Winkle Whieldon Ware (England) "Sherwood" bowl; two small pcs. Sorcha Boru (1900-2006) of San Carlos, CA pottery; Haviland (France) bowl; Paw Print Pottery (San Antonio) vase; 12 pcs. Mary Alice Hadley (Louisville, KY) handmade cowboy plates, casserole, mugs; vintage Los Angeles Potteries "Sleeping Cat" cookie jar; 1960s Hummel 1502/0 "House Music" figurine; more.
• Native American pottery inc. 9"x11" handpainted Mata Ortiz (Chihuahua, Mexico) polychrome pot by Noe Quezada; 10"x10.5" handpainted pot (ca 1960) by Joe & Thelma Talachy (1943/1942- ) (Pojoaque Pueblo, NM); 7"x10.5" blackware Mata Ortiz pot by Armando Silveira; 6.75"x7" & 5.5"x6" handpainted pots by Juanita Fragrua (Jemez Pueblo/Walatowa, NM); 6"x7" blackware Casa Grandes pot by Edmundo Lopez; 4.5"x5" handpainted pot by Mary Small (Jemez Pueblo, NM); 5"x5.5" handpainted 1992 pot by W. Nil (Navajo); small pots by Barbara & Joseph Cerno (Acoma), Mitchell Blackhorse (Navajo/Diné), Carla Claw Nampeyo (Hopi), Marlinda Omaghoya (Hopi); 1.25" sgrafitto seed pot by Gregory Lonewolf (Santa Clara) (1952- ); pottery shards; more.
• Kachinas inc. four handcarved & handpainted dolls (6" "Warrior Mouse", 8.5" "Kokopelli", 10.5", 12") by Nuvadi "Snow" Dawahoya (Hopi); 8.5" owl by E. Young Bear; 8.5" (1990) by Marlon Huma (Hopi); 7" "Talavai" ("Morning") (1998) & 12" "Left-Handed" (1995) by Kocha-Hon-Mana (Hopi); six dolls ( 6.25" "Soyok Wuhti" or "Monster Woman") (1990), 9" "Eototo" (1991), 9.25" "Aholi" (1994), 10" "Turtle" (1990), 11" "Mongwa" (1994), 13" "Badger" (1998) by Nah-Neh-See-Yho (Hopi); 9" by Silas Roy Jr.; 13.75" "Kocha Jonah" ("White Bear") (1997) & 12.5" "Snow Girl" (1997) by Touchoney Slim Jr. (Navajo); 8.5" "Mongwa" by T. Shortey; 10.75" "Corn" by T. Quimayousie; 8" "Crowmother" (1991) by Bluejay; 18 miniature signed kachinas; more.
• Original art inc. 32"x44" framed oil of Texas barn by Hector Salas (Argentina, 1926- ); 11"x9" watercolor "Badger Kachina" by Richard Gorman (Hopi - Navajo, 1962- ); two 10"x7.5" & four 9"x6" opaque watercolors of kachinas by Bruce Watchman (Diné-Navajo, 1951- ); four watercolors of Native American pots w/inset original clay shards by Michael C. McCullough (Choctaw, 1951- ); watercolor by Leslie Anderson; Navajo sandpainting by Bilson Kee (Navajo); "House on Puget Sound", "Bobolink" & "Organ Grinder" by Jay McDonough; "Pitta Erythrogaster" & "Pitta Venusta," bird lithographs by Daniel Giraud Elliot (1835-1915) printed & hand colored by Bowen & Co., Philadelphia; more.
• Books inc. "Davis Stockton of Virginia" (self-published, 1972) by Leona Irene Smith Johnson & Winfred Broadus Smith; books on the Hopi & the Navajo, kachinas & other Native American interests; more.
• Books on Texas history inc. "In the Cattle Country: History of Potter County, 1887-1966" signed by Della Tyler Key; "The Randall County Story from 1541-1910" (Pioneer, 1969) by Mrs. Clyde W. Warwick; "Lampasas County Texas: Its History & Its People" (Walsworth, 1991) by the Lampasas County Historical Commission; "Lampasas Cemeteries, 1856-1995" (Nortex, 2002) by the Lampasas County Historical Commission; "Lively Stories: A History of the People Who Built First Presbyterian Church, Galveston, Texas, 1840-1990" (Providence, 1993) by Retta Lou Weber & Gayle Weber Strange; 1939 San Marcos Academy "The Crest" yearbook; 1941 Paschal High (Ft. Worth) "The Panther" yearbook; more.
• Office inc. 6'x2'5" contemporary desk; three-pc. desk w/two-shelf rolling bookcase; older roll-top desk; Anderson Hickey beige four-drawer filing cabinet w/hanging folders; Image beige two-drawer filing cabinet; Brother GX-6750 portable typewriter; HP 530 shredder; desk lamps; HP Photosmart R717 6.2MP digital camera; more.
• Electronics inc. 1980s Modular Component Systems 6502 turntable; Fisher "Studio Standard" cassette deck; Kenwood KR-A4040 AM-FM stereo receiver; Samsung 550 36" LCD TV; more.
• Outdoors inc. 11 vintage concrete planters, eight full-size, three, half-size; three vintage birdbaths; glass-top table w/four chairs & umbrella; Black & Decker lawnmower; wheelbarrow; spreader; decorative owls; two potted cacti; round log holder w/firewood; stepladder; more.
• Bull Creek Road, 78757, in north central Austin's Allandale neighborhood, June 10, 11 & 12, 2016. (7/19, 2016)
• Estate of MARILYN NAUERT ALMOND (1928- ).
• This 1,906 sq. ft. home, built in 1951, featured Starr (Richmond, IN) upright piano; mid-century hanging lamps et al; lawyer's bookcase; vintage & contemporary pharmaceutical memorabilia; WWII military canvas leggings; two WWII U. S. Navy wool "Cracker Jack" hats; 1980 Schrade SC509 scrimshaw hunting knife in leather sheath; Bel-Air car hood ornament; vintage Hohner (Germany) "Melodica Piano 27" w/case; antique wood turntable w/records; vintage AM/FM GE radio; Willie Nelson & other LPs; vintage Blatz lighted beer sign; women's vintage clothing; antique bluebonnet painting & one other, vintage framed paint-by-number "Jesus Praying in the Garden of Gethsemane" & other art; angel collection; Bates white chenille bedspreads, handmade quilts & other vintage linens; Oreck vacuum; Maytag washer & dryer; two-drawer brown metal filing cabinet; vintage Remington Rand, Remington Office-Riter & Royal portable typewriters; more.
• Mid-century furniture inc. upholstered mauve settee, black faux leather sofa; pair Victorian tufted chairs; Duncan Phyfe dining table w/six chairs, china cabinet; corner cabinet, painted red; maple kitchen table w/four chairs; two Duncan Phyfe round occasional tables; pair early American-style maple beds w/matching chest on chest & dresser w/mirror; McCoy-Couch (Benton, AR) double headboard, footboard, dresser w/mirror; dressers; wingback chairs, upholstered rocking chair, two juvenile white stenciled rocking chairs; Cavalier "Stow-Away" cedar chest of drawers w/circulation slits in drawer bottoms; Mersman (Celina, OH) coffee table & pair end tables; bow-front desk w/glass doors; small writing desk, painted green et al; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. pair 1920s Weller "Woodcraft" pink floral dogwood blossom 9" wall pockets; early 1940s Red Wing yellow "Katrina Dutch Girl" cookie jar; McCoy vases et al; 1960s West Bend two-qt. stoneware bean pot w/four serving bowls; Occupied Japan; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. three pcs. antique Carnival; milk glass; etched crystal stems & other pcs.; more.
• Jewelry inc. numbered United Daughters of the Confederacy "Cross of Military Service"; 1930s champlevé enamel (aka "Tango") compact; replica Givenchy Paris Montres men's watch w/case, three Gruen men's watches, vintage Elgin gold pocket watch w/slide chain & diamond chip & other watches; Weiss, JJ, Florenza, RSK, Coro orange chrysanthemum enamel pin & other colored rhinestone & gemstone vintage brooches; 1941-45 Humble Oil service emblem; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 40 pcs. Stetson Marcrest mid-century green, blue & white "Swiss Chalet" dishes; 59 pcs. "Jyoto" (Occupied Japan) dinnerware; 53 pcs. Sterling "Florentine" dishes; 18 pcs. Syracuse "Mayflower Red" 1957 "Carefree" dishes; 25 pcs. Reed & Barton silverplate flatware; more.
• Kitchen inc. 1940s half-round Sunbeam T9 chrome toaster; Euro-Pro toaster oven; microwave; Cuisinart; metal wall pot rack; four Kellogg's 1995 melamine cereal bowls; 1994 Whirlpool refrigerator; Culligan chest freezer; vintage Pyrex casseroles; more.
• Books & Texas yearbooks inc. "Judge Robert McAlpin Williamson: Texas' Three-Legged Willie" (Texas State Historical Assn., 1948) by Duncan W. Robinson; 1938 Texas State College for Women (Denton, TX) "Daedalian" yearbook; 1942 Texas A&M "The Longhorn" yearbook; 1941 & 1945 Austin High "The Comet" yearbooks; 1980 & 1984 McCallum High "Knight" yearbooks; 1976, 1979 & 1980 Lamar Middle "Scottie" yearbooks; Norman Rockwell; inspirational & religious; more.
• Vintage toys inc. 1950s Madame Alexander hard plastic "Cinderella" doll in original dress; Hubley dump truck; Tonka jeep; Tootsie Toy metal tank; Buddy L Red Cross truck; model car kits & completed cars; Prameta "Mercedes Benz 300" in original box; Tyco electric racing set; Lionel & Bachman train sets; Hubley "Marshal" cap gun in leather holster; Mattel "Fanner 50" cap guns & holsters; Hemisfair '68 space gun; two GI Joe dolls inc. accessories & helicopter; more.
• Boy Scout memorabilia inc. troop flag from Kahului, Maui, Hawaii; felt banners; pennants; scarves; hats; belt slides; pins; knife; mess kit; utensils; merit badges; patches; red flannel shirt w/patches; two shirts w/patches; one shirt w/patches & pants; assorted guide books, handbooks & merit badge books; more.
• Cameras & photography equipment inc. Brownie movie camera; Solidajr camera; Kodak "Tourist II" camera; Velbon "VGB-C" tripod.
• Sewing inc. antique Singer sewing machine; Singer sewing machine in cabinet; Necchi sewing machine in cabinet; patterns; more.
• Christmas décor inc. 2006 Texas Capitol ornament; vintage Knickerbocker cloth snowman; 15 pcs. Thomas Kinkade/Hawthorne Village bisque porcelain "Nativity"; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. wicker sofa & table, painted white; 8' wood bench & one other; vintage Schwinn men's bicycle; Werner 8' wood ladder & one other; three pairs wood oars; Sears exercise bike & one other; 100s of $1 items; more.
• Oak Crest Ave., 78704, in south central Austin's Oak Ridge Heights neighborhood, June 3, 4 & 5, 2016. (6/19, 2016)
• Estate of LEO VAUGHN HOLDEN (1920-2016) & MARTHA JO HARBER HOLDEN (1915-2011).
• 67 Years in the Same House!
• Absolutely overflowing with antiques & vintage collectibles, this 1,312 sq. ft. home & former antiques shop featured mid-century Cable-Nelson blonde spinet piano; lawyer's bookcase; Williams (Cleveland, OH) antique wall telephone; bluebonnet paintings by J. Holden & H. Deily & other original art; primitives; figurines & smalls; 100s of Mexican cinco & diez centavos; two Prior men's embroidered western gabardine shirts & other men's & women's vintage clothing, Tony Lama men's cowboy boots; six handmade American quilts, 1930 Saltillo serape & other linens; John Deere collectibles; GE console stereo AM/FM radio; vintage "Wise Old Owl" brown glass coin bank & other owl collectibles; washboards; 1940s Cederberg "Dandee Reel #43" chalk line; three old milk cans; vintage Singer portable sewing machine in case, vintage Montgomery Ward sewing machine w/cabinet; vintage pom-pom aluminum Christmas tree, Penetray motorized color wheel & other holiday décor; Samsonite card table w/four chairs & other folding chairs; Sony electronics inc. AV control center, VHS player, assorted TVs, five-pc. speaker system; four-drawer filing cabinet; Crossman 760 (Fairport, NY) pellet gun; more.
• Antique furniture inc. carved walnut lion's head settee, six antique display cabinets, one oak & one painted metal; oak pedestal lion's paw table w/two leaves; three oak hall trees; hump back trunk; washstand; carved tray table; more.
• Mid-century furniture inc. Armon (Tacoma, WA) china cabinet; four-pc. maple bedroom suite; three-pc. McCoy-Couch (Benton, AR) blonde bedroom suite; round rattan & glass coffee table; various wood bookcases; six maple chairs; dressers w/mirrors; small tables; assorted chairs; plant stands; more.
• Antique clocks inc. Arts & Crafts grandfather clock; New Haven Clock figural shelf clock, painted gold, w/polygon-like, multi-colored glass globe; 1950s Master Crafters #146 (Chicago) "Starlight" desk clock; Eastlake mantel clocks; antique black mantel adamantine (celluloid veneer) clocks; wall clocks; more.
• Lighting inc. pair mid-century black pottery lamps w/red shades; rooster lamp; mid-century floor lamps; Gone w/the Wind lamps; oil lamps; railroad lanterns; more.
• Glass inc. 16 pcs. antique marigold Carnival inc. Fenton Panther; 23 pcs. vintage King's Crown thumbprint ruby red plates & glasses; milk glass; antique dug bottles; vintage Avon bottle collection; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1941 Roseville 657-6" "Bushberry Blue" jardiniere; 1920-25 Roseville "Rosecraft Panel w/Dandelions" 7.25" vase; fish platter w/five plates (Bavaria, Germany); 19" long Capo Celeste 512F (Ardalt, Italy) vase; crocks & jugs; 14.5" McCoy blue grapes vase; antique Lovatts Langley Ware (England) 10.75" stoneware foot warmer; vintage green & gold Hall teapot; three handpainted tea sets; cups & saucers; sugars & creamers; more.
• Collectible plates inc. 1952 "Texas Bluebonnets" (Dashby Kilns, West, TX) by Porfirio Salinas; "Old Glory" (Panama Canal) antique souvenir plate; six antique Alfred Meakin (England) "Ormonde" flow blue plates; 1968 Royal Copenhagen Bing & Grondahl (Denmark) blue & white Christmas et al; Limoges; Occupied Japan; Bavaria; more.
• Dining inc. 55 pcs. vintage Noritake "Fairmont" dinnerware (complete service for eight); 45 pcs. Hearthside Garden Festival stoneware dinnerware; 34 pcs. W. S. George (OH & PA) dinnerware; 52 pcs. vintage Corelle Livingware "Butterfly Gold" dinnerware; 1950s Jeannette 2417-26 punch bowl w/12 cups; 30 pcs. Community silverplate flatware in case; more.
• Kitchen inc. seven-pc. mid-century California Potteries #253 pink & white ceramic relish set on revolving tray; 1960s green & orange mushroom accessories; Marcrest stoneware covered casserole; 1963 McCoy tomato cookie jar; mid-century trays; vintage Pe De (Peter Dienes) "Koffie" (Holland) wall coffee grinder; antique tin Coca-Cola bottle thermometer et al; more.
• Antique cast iron inc. Crescent toy/salesman's sample iron stove; sadirons; shoe lasts; two Hanson hanging scales, cotton scale w/weights; string holder; Indian head, horse & dog figurines; tools; desk lamps; more.
• Books include "Mighty Eighth War Diary" (Jane's, 1981) by Roger A. Freeman; 1957 yearbook for Field Artillery, B Battery, 3rd Battalion, Basic Training Command at the U. S. Army Training Center, Fort Chaffee, AR; Morrison & Fourmy's 1949 "Austin City Directory;" Polk's 1958 "Corpus Christi City Directory."
• Outdoors inc. concrete "squirrel" birdbath; many vintage patio chairs; two tractor-seat stools; three-pc. antique ice cream parlor set, painted white; two rolling ladders; tractor cart; Milwaukee cordless drill; Chicago Power Tool electric 10" compound slide miter saw; Homelite power blower; small Dearborn gas heater & one other; 100s of $1 items; more.
• Ridge Oak Dr., 78731, in northwest Austin's Highland Park West neighborhood, May 20, 21 & 22, 2016. (5/19, 2016)
• Estate of founding members of Austin Friends of Folk Art JACK P. JACKSON (1940-2002) & BARBARA W. JACKSON.
• Full of original art, folk art & handmade Southwestern crafts, this 2,210 sq. ft. home featured eclectic & unique items inc. 1998 tin framed "Western Star" mosaic; 1974 spinning wheel (Gatlinburg, TN) by renowned cabinetmaker Isaac Luther Ogle (1899-1975); 1972 3'3"x4'6" Navajo rug in pastel hues, 3'8"x6'4" Iranian "Animal" rug & other vintage handwoven rugs & runners; 1991 Beacon (Swannanoa, NC) blanket, cotton camp blankets & other vintage textiles; Tarahumara (Mexico) 8' ladder; 1972 Navajo 14" "Wedding" basket et al; household; handpainted plant stand; 1998 "Star" wall hat rack w/cowhide; handpainted floor lamp by Eleanor Elbin & other lighting; Maori (New Zealand) warrior, 41" standing horse, 31" standing deer, 30" butler w/hat & other wood items; handcarved stone Buddha head; handcarved & painted 1989 wood Alebrije by Miguel Santiago (Arrazola, Mexico) & other dog collectibles; 17" Native American doll w/papoose, Tarahumara (Copper Canyon, Chihuahua, Mexico) wood dolls et al; Huave (Mexico) tribal wood & cowhide "Deer" mask, Huichol (Mexico) yarn mask; three standing iron candlesticks; Taos craftswoman Rosemary "Pozzi" Franzetti (1953-2012) oxidized steel "Hands Up" switchplate; Mont Blanc ballpoint & ink pens; Jay Strongwater small enamel box; milagros cross et al; 1970 "New Morning" & 12 other albums by Bob Dylan & other vintage vinyl; six 1988 Upstarts "Fairy Godmother" night lamps; L.L. Bean wood "Advent Calendar" & other Christmas décor; Mardi Gras décor; Dyson DC33 upright bagless vacuum; two DeLonghi heaters; Ohaus "Triple Beam Balance" scales; more.
• Antiques inc. ball & claw piano stool; pedestal rocker w/light green velvet upholstery; floor lamp w/handpainted pictorial glass shade et al; small glass display wall cabinet; nine-pc. handpainted floral tea set; 6.5"x4.5" Art Deco (Germany) luster "Bellhop Boy" flower frog holder; chalkware figurines; more.
• Original art inc. oil portrait by Salvador Reanda Quieju (Santiago, Guatemala); 1988 "Dogs in Town Square at Night" by Jesús Lopez Vega (Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico); 1998 "Barton Springs" by Jim Rummel; 2013 "Caught in the Act (of Cloning)" et al by Austinite Steven Marvin Kotter (1949-2014); 1988 "Snapshots" (92/140) & 1988 "Chupy" (67/145) by Austinite Doris Bickley; three framed watercolors by Austin artist Sarah Searight; tree painting by Austin artist Sarah C. Wright; 24 pcs. by Lovera Irene Wilcken (1905-1999); more.
• Furniture inc. 1998 spotted auburn brindle hair-on hide & feather sofa; pair brown leather armchairs; pair 1950s chairs handpainted w/western motif; 8'x3'4" Pottery Barn table; six handpainted chairs; 1987 6'3"x2'11" pecan table by Texan Allen Pogue; two pecan chairs by Wimberley furniture maker Gary Weeks; handmade pine furniture by Texas craftsmen Walter Winslett (48"x40" table with "legs") & David Marsh (sm. carved table, painted pink; sm. table w/octagonal base, painted red & lavender; wall mirror; three wall shelves); 16.5"x4'8" World Market table; handpainted "Alamo" table; four poster pineapple queen bed, queen Wellspring futon, queen innerspring mattress; handpainted queen headboard & frame; vintage spool twin bed, painted white; vintage English mahogany console; vintage cypress cabinet (New Orleans); vintage purple leather chair w/lime green trim; ironwood chest of drawers; small antique wood chest, pine chest; handpainted bookcases et al; baker's rack; pair Windsor chairs; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1997 10.5" pot by Austinite Tony Romano; "La Dama" & "El Catrin" handpainted plates from Mexican Loteria card game; 1984 Animals & Co. (Santa Fe, NM) handmade rooster teapot; pair 1989 signed dog banks; vintage Japanese moriage vase; Romanian (Horezu region) snake bowl; pot w/fish by Dolores Porras (Oaxaca, Mexico); "Flying Pig" by Austin potter Sharon Smith; more.
• Glass & crystal inc. 1980 paperweight by Robert Eickholt (Columbus, OH); Caithness (Scotland) signed paperweight; more.
• Vintage toys inc. 1930s Barnacle Bill tin wind-up toy; 1940s Fisher Price "Hot Dog Wagon"; five 1950s Nancy Ann Storybook dolls; wicker doll carriage; dollhouse & dollhouse furniture; more.
• Clothing & adornment inc. Double D Ranch (Yoakum, TX) women's western wear; Blue Fish (Frenchtown, NJ); Coldwater Creek; L.L. Bean, wool capes & coats & other women's natural fiber clothing; Paradise on a Hanger men's Hawaiian shirts et al; men's western shirts; 14k bracelet, men's watches, sterling figural pins, beaded bracelets & other estate & costume jewelry; women's shoes; men's hats; more.
• Kitchen inc. orange Sharp "Half Pint" microwave oven; Rival 20-quart roaster oven; 42-cup GE coffee urn; Rival crockpot; Cuisinart blender; Cuisinart toaster; more.
• Dinnerware inc. 68 pcs. Nikko 526 early 1980s "Classic Collection" octagonal "Daffodil"; 42 pcs. H. & Co. Selb (Bavaria) "Electra"; more.
• Books inc. "Great Tapestries: The Web of History from the 12th to the 20th Century" (Edita S. A. Lausanne, 1965) edited by Joseph Jobé; cookbooks, three by Austinite Lucinda Hutson; more.
• Office inc. six black HON letter-size filing cabinets & three others; curved desk, small desk; two office chair; small drafting table; hanging holders & other supplies; more.
• Electronics inc. Sony PS-LX430 turntable; Samsung DVD player; Insignia 23" flat panel TV; Bell & Howell "Super 8" movie projector, Kodak Carousel 850 projector; Babylock Companion 1550 sewing machine; digital "Zen" alarm clock; more.
• Garage inc. Keller 6' stepladder, 8' stepladder; Skilsaw 6.5" power saw; Craftsman electric sander; Greenworks 21" electric lawnmower; Wet-Dry Shop-Vac; vintage Canada Dry store display; vintage Dr. Pepper & Dixon & Tom-A-Toe (Atlanta, GA) wood crates et al; vintage tiles; seven metal shelving units; wood bookcases; Pro Systems trampoline; more.
• Outdoors inc. Smith & Hawken teak bench & chair; Char-Griller professional grill & smoker; cacti, two kumquat trees & other potted plants; more.
• Also, 21 objet trouvé dolls – many made from antique bottles found in the San Antonio River, driftwood, seed pods, air-dried clay – by Austinite Terry Tannert inc. "Daphne," "4th of July Man," "Golem & the Gold Ring," "Green Sorcerer," "Mask Tree," "Mercury," "Octopus Lady," "On Royal Throne," "Pink Gypsy," "Old Grump Walks His Dog," "Pot Seller," "Revelation," "Silly Sally" et al.
• West Ave., 78705, northwest of UT, in Austin's North University neighborhood, February 26, 27 & 28, 2016. (4/19, 2016)
• This 2,940 sq. ft. home, the Jacob Leser House, a German heritage site built ca 1864, is a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark:
After purchasing this land in 1859, German-born Jacob Leser (1827-1901) erected a log cabin & a frame structure to house his soap & candle factory. Before 1864, when he married Henrietta Schroeder (1841-1889), Leser added this stone wing to the cabin. He built the porch & the brick-&-frame Victorian rooms in the 1880s. Cabin was later removed. Occupied until 1951 by Leser heirs, the home was bought in 1952 by Gen. & Mrs. Felipe A. Latorre, who restored & enlarged it. - The Historical Marker Database, HMdb.org
• Estate of Attorney ANN BOWER (1950-2015).
• Filled w/eclectic & unique items, this home featured Gandy pool table; Eastlake entry mirror, pair antique marble top column plant stands & other household & décor; cranberry glass lamp w/metal base, pair amber glass & marble antique lamps et al; Waterford, Hawkes & other glass & crystal; 50 pcs. Godinger silverplate flatware; 1815 lap desk, African mask & other antique smalls; pair painted wood swans; 51 miniature chairs; household; linens; "Derek & the Dominos" & other rock LPs; classical, opera, Broadway, rock CDs et al; Bushnell "Falcon" binoculars; holiday items; more.
• Art inc. "Visits from the Dead, Alexander Graham Bell" oil on paper by Texas artist Frances Clark Nail (1924-2013); oil on board by Jacobus Schot & other original art; "La Luna" (1994) by lead singer José Alberto Fors Ferro (1958- ) & other etchings; framed 1966 French travel poster "Le Carnaval à Nice" by Jules Cavaillès (1901-1977); six framed architectural drawings; "Chiaus" by Naomi Sloan Hilburn (1922-2010) signed & numbered print, Milton Avery (1885-1965) print et al; more.
• Antique sterling & silverplate inc. Gotham 3347 10" sterling bowl; antique English hallmarked 2.75 pint sterling teapot; four antique salts w/spoons in original box (Genève); antique coffee urn w/Casson family crest & motto; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 58 pcs. Noritake "Mountain Flowers" dinnerware; six Gien (France) rebus picture puzzle black transferware plates; handpainted Italian soup tureen; contemporary studio pottery; more.
• Books & yearbooks inc. "The Unseen Peninsula" (Oracle, 1994) by Robert L. Buelteman Jr.; "Fifty Seasons at Stratford" (Quantum, 2002) by Robert Cushman; "World Art: The Essential Illustrated History" (Flame Tree, 2006 & other art & art history books; classical literature; fiction; dramatic text; non-fiction; self-help; bridge; 1971 UT "Cactus" yearbook; 1961, 1964-67 Hockaday School (Dallas) "Cornerstones" yearbooks; more.
• Furniture inc. curved Mid-Century two-pc. sectional sofa; pair curved marble & brass coffee tables; Victorian settee & two chairs re-upholstered in contemporary pink, red, yellow, blue, green fabric; table w/six chairs; Art Deco bar; antique burled walnut full bed, four-poster bed et al; four-drawer bow front chest, dresser; dining table, six antique chairs + four others; French Provincial inlaid writing desk et al; pair drop-leaf inlaid end tables, pair glass display tables et al; Victorian wardrobe, small armoire; Shaker-style bench; tea cart; cedar chest; office desks & chairs; five-unit glass-fronted barrister bookcase; utilitarian bookcases & shelves; pair wicker chairs, painted black; parsons table, painted black; more.
• Kitchen inc. Calphalon & Member's Mark cookware; vintage Sunbeam "MixMaster"; Euro-Pro toaster oven; Emerson MW8780SB microwave; Black & Decker coffeemaker; vintage Oleg Cassini backgammon serving tray; more.
• Large appliances inc. 2010 Samsung RF217 stainless steel refrigerator w/bottom drawer freezer; LG TROMM WM2016CW washer, LG TROMM DLE2516W dryer.
• Electronics inc. Nakamichi TA-1A high definition tuner amplifier, Nakamichi CDP-2A compact disc player; Boston Acoustics Sub/Sat Six; 2010 Innovative Technology retro turntable music center w/recordable CD player; Apple III computer; Emerson CD/AM/FM stereo dual alarm clock; Memorex CD digital AM/FM clock radio; Bissell "Shark Professional" vacuum; Bissell power steamer; six Warmwave portable fan heaters; more.
• Outdoors inc. Envirocycle System composter; Murray 22" gas lawnmower; Black & Decker 18" "GrassHog" electric hedge trimmer; Craftsman "Broadcast" spreader; Black & Decker "Heatworks" high-speed paint stripper; Black & Decker cordless drill; 20' Werner ladder et al; three Torin "Big Red" hand trucks; six-gallon Shop-Vac wet/dry vacuum; two Brinkmann smokers; rectangular glass top table w/wrought iron base, two round glass top outdoor tables, one w/umbrella; seven director's chairs; seven folding chairs w/carry bags; Radio Flyer wagon; antique gas heater; garden & hand tools; more.
• Gilbert St., 78703, in central Austin's Tarrytown neighborhood, February 19, 20 & 21, 2016. (3/19, 2016)
• Estate of Attorney ROBERT WAYNE STRAUSER (1943-2015).
• This 2,322 sq. ft. home featured Ridgeway grandfather clock; Restoration Hardware lamps et al, mirrors & other household; Elna "FunStyler" sewing/embroidery machine, Koala sewing cabinet w/supplies; Navy military uniforms; Minolta SRT 201 35mm camera; Montblanc & Cross pens; Austin MetroRail collectibles; 2007, 2012, 2013 Texas State Capitol ornaments; handwoven African baskets; Pottery Barn stockings, tree skirts & other holiday décor; Vision Fitness T9450 treadmill; more.
• Furniture inc. Bernhardt dining table w/eight chairs; Ethan Allen buffet; corner cabinet; Hooker entertainment center; antique hall tree w/mirror; Eastlake marble top coffee table; suede loveseat; pair leather ottomans; Classic Leather wingback chair w/ottoman; pair Trendler "Swivel Tilt" barstool chairs, three barstools; brown La-Z-Boy sleeper sofa; queen sleigh bed, queen mattress/box springs; Ethan Allen marble top bedside table, Henredon bedside table, Wellington Hall bedside table & other small tables; EJ Victor (Morganton, NC) armoire; Bombay bookcase; four small hand-carved nesting tables; more.
• Rugs inc. two handmade 12'x8'9" Turkish rugs et al; 5'x2'10" [antique] needlepoint rug; red & blue 8'x5'3" Indian rug; two Pottery Barn rugs (5'x8' green wool & 3'x5' blue/grey wool); Duncan Diamond 8'x10' jute rug, Safavieh "Veranda" 4'x5'7" rug; more.
• Art inc. 28.5"x13.5" "Morning Fog" oil by Robert W. Boyle; 25"x28" signed & numbered "Whispering Waters" print by Danny Gamble (Canyon, Texas, 1948- ); more.
• Books inc. "The Louvre: All the Paintings" (Black Dog & Leventhal, 2011); "The Art Museum" (Phaeton, 2011); "Rome: Art & Architecture" (Könemann, 1999) by Marco Bussagli; "Florence: Art & Architecture" (Könemann, 2000) by Rolf C. Wirtz; "The Civil War: An Illustrated History" (Knopf, 1990) by Geoffrey C. Ward; "Baseball: An Illustrated History" (Knopf, 1994) by Geoffrey C. Ward & Ken Burns; "The Democratic Forest" (Doubleday, 1989) signed by William Eggleston; "From Uncertain to Blue" (Texas Monthly Press, 1988) photographs by Keith Carter; "Texas Cattle Barons: Their Families, Land & Legacy" (Ten Speed, 1999) by Elmer Kelton; art & art history; gardening; biographies; juvenile; fiction; cookbooks; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. Waterford "Bramwell Ships" decanter w/eight glasses; MIB Tiffany stems; MIB Rosenthal 9" bag vase; Block; Mikasa; Nambé; Orrefors; Riedel; Saint-Louis; Villeroy & Boch; William Yeoward; mercury glass candlesticks; more.
• Dining & drinking inc. 54 pcs. Philippe Deshoulieres Limoges "Orsay" cobalt & gold porcelain dinnerware; six Lenox red w/gold trim chargers; Elizabeth Barrett Roache (Italy) handpainted pottery tray et al; 13 pcs. Royal Worcester "Evesham"; 12 MIB Crate & Barrel 6" appetizer plates; 16 red stems; six U. S. Senate highball glasses; more.
• Petite/small women's designer clothing inc. St. John; Akris; Marisa Baratelli; Tory Burch; Talbots; J. Crew; Banana Republic; Hugo Boss; Natori; L. K. Bennett; Burberry Brit jacket; Classiques "Entier" leather jacket; Theory fur-lined denim jacket; Ferragamo; Jimmy Choo; Ugg; Stuart Weitzman; Repetto; L. K. Bennett women's shoes et al; Kate Spade & other designer handbags; Bobbi Brown cosmetics; designer candles, bath soaps & beauty products; more.
• Men's extra-large clothing inc. M. Julian Adventures leather jacket; L.L. Bean coat; Ralph Lauren shirts et al; cashmere & wool sweaters & sweater vests; pants; Tumi, Cole Haan, Trafalgar, Roundtree & York & other belts; new Trafalgar suspenders; shoes; new Bosca wallet; more.
• Linens & bedding inc. new Sferra 1111 (Italy) 70"x144" oblong "Acanthus Gold" tablecloth; Peacock Alley queen coverlet & shams; Pottery Barn comforter set, sheets, throws; more.
• Kitchen inc....
• Home entertainment inc....
• Office inc....
• Outdoors & garden inc....
Please note that the remaining copy for this sale & the two previous sales was accidentally deleted in August 2016. Sorry for the inconvenience. Anne