• Griswold, Tarrytown, 78703. Nov. 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2013.
• Overland Pass, The Homestead, Bee Cave, 78738. Oct. 4, 5 & 6, 2013.
• Rockmoor, Tarrytown, 78703. Sept. 20, 21 & 22, 2013.
• Valburn, North Cat Mountain, 78731. Sept. 6, 7 & 8, 2013.
• Spanish Oak, Oakcrest Estates, Georgetown, 78628. Aug. 9, 10 & 11, 2013.
• Belmont, Brykerwoods, 78703. July 26, 27 & 28, 2013.
• Sundown, Shady Hollow, 78739. July 19, 20 & 21, 2013.
• Navidad, The Falls at Barton Creek, 78735. July 5 & 6, 2013.
• Larkwood, Delwood, 78723. June 21, 22 & 23, 2013.
• Canyon Rim, Camelot, 78746. May 17, 18 & 19, 2013.
• N. Weston, Rob Roy on the Lake, 78733. May 3, 4 & 5, 2013.
• Gaston, Pemberton Heights, 78703. Apr. 12, 13 & 14, 2013.
• Richcreek, Crestview, 78757. Mar. 1, 2 & 3, 2013.
• Mustang Chase, Angus Valley, 78727. Feb. 15 & 16, 2013.
• James Ryan, River Place, 78730. Feb. 1, 2 & 3, 2013.
• E. 34th, Grooms, 78705. Jan. 11, 12 & 13, 2013.
• Griswold Lane, 78703, in central Austin's Tarrytown neighborhood, November 21, 22, 23 & 24, 2013. (16/16, 2013)
• Estate of Judge JOSEPH BURTON DIBRELL Jr. (1925-2015) & JAYNE WORD DIBRELL.
• Built in 1940, this 2,142 sq. ft. home featured antique & vintage furniture inc. four mid-century Eames DCW (Herman Miller, Zeeland, MI) molded plywood dining chairs w/original labels; mid-century Eames 4656 drop-leaf teak table; six antique Globe-Wernicke & Macey glass-fronted barrister bookcases; mid-century Fine Arts Furniture (Grand Rapids, MI, 1925-1977) pecan coffee table; mid-century H. P. Hansen Mobelindustri (Denmark) teak credenza; Skandia (Rockford, IL) drop-front secretary; Hoosier style cabinet w/spice jars; mid-century Baker sofa, loveseat w/twin sleeper; two Bentwood rockers; Wolfe & Hollander (London) document storage cabinet, antique Partners Desk & other office; antique 8'5" wood ladder from Coleman County, TX drugstore; marble shelves; Hamilton upright piano, Russian balalaika; 1970 Leningrad Marxist brown leather Russian pistol holster w/hammer & sickle brass buckle; carved wood oriental screen, handcrafted nativities & other folk art from around the world; vintage "Wisteria Dance" Japanese doll by Taro Yoshitake & other dolls; cloisonné vases, beaded purses & other antique & vintage smalls; vintage sterling charm bracelet & other costume jewelry; Cram world globe on floor stand; Singer sewing machine w/cabinet; Dansk & other Danish Modern pepper mills, KitchenAid stand mixer, copper cookware, Nambé serving pcs., Krups food slicer, Zyliss grater, butcher block kitchen cart, rolling pin collection & other kitchen & household; Nikon FG-20 35mm camera w/accessories & other photography equipment; vintage Christmas items; potter's wheel & ceramic supplies; vintage Emerson floor fan; two round metal tables, painted yellow; 10 metal chairs, painted white; treehouse w/tin roof, porch swing & other outdoor furniture; aluminum ladders, tools & yard equipment; petrified wood & fossils, rocks & minerals, driftwood & shells; potted plants; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. vintage Steuben (1903-2011) "Excalibur" crystal paperweight w/sterling silver & 18k letter opener, designed by James Houston (Canada, 1921-2005), in original box & other Steuben; Rosenthal, Waterford, Orrefors, Dresden, Murano, Fenton; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. 1972 Harding Black (Texas, 1912-2004) 13.5" bowl; 1990s Anne Goldman (Walnut Creek, CA) stoneware "Sea Erosion" vase; Acoma Pueblo pot by Sarah Garcia (New Mexico, 1928- ); pair Chinese Foo Dog earthenware roof tiles; 1978 Cybis #512 "Portia" figurine, Wedgwood, Rosenthal, Royal Copenhagen, Belleek; two sets Occupied Japan Narumi "Spring Bamboo" dishes, Russel Wright "Iroquois" dishes et al, Jewel Tea "Autumn Leaf" serving pcs.; more.
• Original art inc. "Stone is for Many Seasons" acrylic by Frank Howell (New Mexico, 1937-1997), vintage framed papier-mâché over wood church scene by Jeanne Valentine Schlee (San Miguel de Allende, Mexico); more.
• Fabric & fiber inc. vintage Navajo 2'7"x4'4" rug, Karastan 717 Multicolor Panel Kirman 9'x2'10" wool runner & two 5'x2'10" rugs, 4'8"x7'9" kilim, 8'8"x12'4"handwoven rug; kimonos, obi & other vintage oriental textiles; Saltillo sarapes, San Blas molas & other vintage linens; women's vintage clothing & shoes; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. "The Universal Anthology: A Collection of the Best Literature, Ancient, Medieval & Modern" (33 vol., 275/1000) edited by Richard Garnett (Clarke, 1899) & other antique leather-bound sets; "A History of Texas: From Wilderness to Commonwealth" (five vol.) by Louis J. Wortham (Wortham-Molyneaux, 1924), "Maps of Texas & the Southwest, 1513-1900" by James C. Martin & Robert Sidney Martin (University of New Mexico, 1984) & other Texana; art books; art museums & collections; non-fiction; children's books; cookbooks; 1951 UT Cactus, 1922 UA Razorback & other yearbooks; vintage campaign buttons; 1972 "State Judge" Texas license plates et al; Indonesian wayang kulit paper cutouts; more.
• Vintage toys & collectibles inc. Creative Playthings wood "Sculptured Family, B060" & "Sculptured Animals, B583" designed by Antonio Vitali (Switzerland, 1909-2008); Enzo Mari (Italy, 1932- ) "16 Pesci" (Milano: Danese, 1974) resin fish puzzle in original box; Creative Playthings wood puzzle "Birds in Tree, T650"; more.
• Sports & fitness inc. Raleigh men's & women's bicycles; Schwinn Airdyne fitness bicycle; fishing equipment inc. Penn saltwater reels, fly fishing reels & rods, tackle; men's & women's K2 Torsion Coupler 3.0 downhill skis w/Rossignol poles & boots; more.
• Electronics & appliances inc. Bose compact disc player, Bose headphones, Sony TRV320 camcorder; Kenmore commercial upright freezer, Maytag refrigerator, Whirlpool washer, Kenmore dryer, Kenmore microwave, Oreck XL floor machine, Dirt Devil Deluxe vacuum; more.
• Overland Pass, 78738, in Bee Cave's The Homestead neighborhood, October 4, 5 & 6, 2013. (15/16, 2013)
• Estate of ARTHUR KARLING ("Swede") BERGSTROM (1923-2013) & MARY JANE McCONNICO BERGSTROM (1932- ).
• This 2,259 sq. ft. home on 2.5 acres featured Bauhaus (now La-Z-Boy) sofa; dining table w/six chairs, barley twist dining table et al; vintage American oak buffet; Bradington-Young (Hickory, NC) recliner, pair Robert James (Birmingham, AL) red leather chairs, pair antique wood cabinets, antique Macey oak filing cabinet & one other, desk & other office; mid-century maple chairs & small tables; chaise lounge; cowhide ottoman; vintage rattan papasan chair w/footstool; antique wash stand, plant stand; king & full headboards, two king mattresses/box springs, antique spool twin bed w/mattress/box springs; 1951 Margo Alexander (1894-1965) framed prints & other vintage art; Ludwig "Ringo Starr" drumsticks, Louisville Slugger "Harmon Killebrew" (1936-2011) miniature bat, Shawnee "Corn King" pitcher, vintage black Royal manual typewriter, vintage Hanna-Barbera "Flintstones," SIFO & Playskool puzzles & other vintage & antique smalls; lamps & oil lamps; vintage vinyl, DVDs, CDs, Walt Disney VHS et al; mid-century gray & tan wheat center Style House "Simplicity" dishes, mid-century dogwood center Flintridge (Pasadena, CA) dishes; vintage harvest gold Sunbeam Mixmaster stand mixer, vintage Everlast, Buenilum & Rodney Kent hammered aluminum, Cuisinart convection bread maker & other kitchen & household; costume jewelry; vintage Girl Scout "Brownie" uniform; vintage wedding gown & other women's clothing; men's golf apparel & other clothing; holiday items; vintage & contemporary linens; table w/four chairs, two rockers, porch swing, concrete bird bath, Weber grill & other outdoor items; tool chest & hand tools; Amaryllis, Pothos, Ficus tree & other potted plants; more.
• Books inc. three signed by "Houston Chronicle" columnist Leon Hale (1921- ), signed "Inside Texas" by Cactus Pryor (1923-2011), "Blue Bell Ice Cream: A Century at the Little Creamery in Brenham, Texas, 1907-2007" & other Texana; "Jericho: The South Beheld" by Hubert Shuptrine & James Dickey; Texas cookbooks et al; children's books; more.
• Electronics inc. Wii system w/five game discs; Mitsubishi, Panasonic, Toshiba, NEC TVs; pair vintage Wharfedale MACH 5 (England) speakers; Sony STR-D1011S stereo receiver w/remote; Sony CDP-C205 five-disc CD player w/remote; Sony CFD-616 radio cassette recorder, Sony CFD-S01 CD radio cassette recorder; Olympus DS-2 digital voice recorder; more.
• Rockmoor Ave., 78703, in central Austin's Tarrytown neighborhood, September 20, 21 & 22, 2013. (14/16, 2013)
• Estate of ARTHUR UPSHAW BOONE (1921-2008) & MARY CUNNINGHAM BOONE (1922- ).
• This 3,414 sq. ft. home, built in 1959, featured vintage coin-operated player piano w/nine Play-Rite music rolls; mid-century & antique furniture inc. Heritage Henredon (Morganton, NC) sofa & occasional chairs et al, antique rocker, lift recliner; formal dining table, vintage pedestal dining table w/six H. T. Cushman (North Bennington, VT) chairs, bamboo & cane style card table w/four chairs & two other sets, Eastlake & French Provincial end tables, marble top table et al; two antique curio cabinets; small roll-top desk et al, filing cabinet & other office; Lane cedar chest; Davis Cabinet (Nashville, TN) "Lillian Russell" queen bed & two dressers; brass full bed; yellow bamboo queen bed w/bedside table & mirror; 9'x12'3" & 7'1"x10'5" handwoven oriental rugs, 8'8"x12'9" handwoven rug et al; silverplate; crystal chandelier, hanging tulip lamp & other lighting; mirrors; Ansonia clock; Vintner standing wine opener; Southern Railway tumblers, antique railroad locks & other railroad memorabilia; miniature working model cast iron stove, wood coal bin, small trunk, cash register & other vintage & antique smalls; 1936 & 1937 Daniel Boone commemorative half dollars; Rolex leather watch box; Hamilton pocket watch, Montblanc pens, James Avery (1920- ), Jay Strongwater (1960- ) & other costume jewelry; handwoven Greek tapestry, handmade American pink cross-stitch quilt & other vintage linens; Sony Trinitron 24" TV, Sony Betamax SL-100 video cassette recorder, Sony SLV-D350P DVD player, Harmonique music box; Fontanini creche & other holiday items; wedding & prom gowns; four chaise lounges, mid-century table w/four chairs, concrete bird bath & other outdoor & garden; vintage lures, tackle, Abu Garcia, Johnson, Zebco reels; Stearns & Foster "Dunkirk" queen mattress/box springs, queen & full mattresses/box springs; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. Lalique 9.75"x12.75"x7.5" swan w/oval etched mirror; cut to clear decanter & stems; American Brilliant cut; cranberry, cobalt, pressed; more.
• Porcelain & pottery inc. cobalt & 24k gold filigree Pickard "Washington" dishes, vintage pink rose center Castleton China "Dolly Madison" dishes, Aynsley (England) "Golden Crocus" dishes, Ambassador Ware (England) "Fondeville" breakfast set; Royal Copenhagen "Blue Fluted Full Lace" triangular porcelain pickle dish #1054, open weave porcelain fruit basket #1077, pair porcelain cigar cups #1016; Lladró "Wedding" figurine #4808; antique Flow Blue pitcher; Limoges; Haviland; Belleek cornucopia; pair Wedgwood Baylor University plates; assorted cups & saucers; more.
• Art inc. 24"x48" original Paris street scene oil by Antonio Devity (Italy, 1901-1993); "Clownfish w/Anemone" photograph et al by Mary Carol Boone (Texas, 1960-2008); framed oils; Maxfield Parrish "Daybreak" (1922) print in original frame; framed needlepoint; more.
• Valburn Dr., 78731, in northwest Austin's North Cat Mountain neighborhood, September 6, 7 & 8, 2013. (13/16, 2013)
• Estate of (Ret.) USAF Col. RAYMOND KEITH CROWLEY (1921-2013) & (Ret.) USAF Lt. Col. LOUISE COMBS CROWLEY (1927-2012).
• This 2,608 sq. ft. home featured orientalia & furniture inc. distressed leather sofa, Sofa & Chair Co. sofa & loveseat, Frederick Edward (Morganton, NC) sofa & loveseat et al; antique washstand w/black marble top; pink marble top entry table & plant stand & other tables; pair mid-century Stegmeyer (Belleville, IL) velvet chairs, Hickorycraft & Fairfield (NC) chairs et al; Thomasville formal dining table w/eight chairs, Thomasville dining table w/four chairs; cabinet & rice chest, both painted red, drum table, buffet, two wall screens, porcelain fishbowl planters w/stands & other Asian items; 5'6"x8'8" & 6'5"x9'11" handwoven rugs et al; Lowrey "Festival w/Magic Genie" organ w/bench; vintage vinyl & CDs; Ridgeway grandfather clock, antique mantel & wall clocks; silverplate trays, stems & other serving pcs.; 45"x28.25" oval brass tray/tabletop, figurines & other brass; lamps & mirrors; handmade American quilt & other vintage & contemporary linens; Tom Clark military gnomes Coastie, Flyboy, G.I., Leatherneck, Swabbie & other smalls; kitchen & household; vintage fur stole, red silk kimono & other women's clothing; men's clothing; Brother CS-100 sewing machine; black Whirlpool Gold refrigerator; Kenmore Elite washer/dryer; Tony Little Gazelle Freestyle exercise machine; Christmas items; more.
• Original art & framed prints inc. 1983 stone lithograph "Waiting to Dance" (137/150) by Steve Forbis (1950- ); "Quail" original by Arturo Chávez (1949- ); "Mother Earth, Father Sky" (853/1000) & two other signed prints by Dalhart Windberg (1933- ); more.
• Books inc. "Balenciaga & His Legacy: Haute Couture from the Texas Fashion Collection" signed by Myra Walker; "Austin: The Past Still Present" by Sue Brandt McBee (1923-2011) & signed by illustrator Virginia Erickson; "The Golden Era: A Celebration of Light" by G. Harvey; Texas cookbooks et al; more.
• Electronics inc. Vizio 32" flat panel TV plus four other TVs; Electro Brand CD, phono, AM/FM radio; Sony DVP-NS300 CD/DVD player, Sony DVP-NS601HP CD/DVD player, Pioneer PD-M403 six-disc CD player; Sony VCR plus tape player; Yamaha HTR-5830 AV receiver; Humax TiVo Series2 digital recorder; Pioneer CT-W630R stereo double cassette deck; TEAC A-4300SX reel to reel tape player; Yamaha YST-SW215 subwoofer system; Bose, Central & Infinity speakers; Acer AM3201-U3791A computer; Compaq Presario SR1917CL computer; HP Pavilion MX75 monitor; HP Deskjet 5650 printer; HP Deskjet F340 all-in-one printer/scanner/copier; HP 700 fax; Kodak EasyShare printer dock series 3 w/EasyShare DX6340 digital camera; Royal cross-cut shredder; more.
• Garage & outdoors inc. pair chairs, pair benches, Char-Broil "Commercial Infrared" gas grill, potted plants, planters; Radio Shack metal detector; Garmin Nüvi 205 GPS navigator; Hoover WindTunnel vacuum, Hoover MaxExtract carpet cleaner; red Husky Professional tool chest; Poulan chain saw, Ryobi circular sander, Ryobi electric & gas trimmers & other power tools; hand tools; more.
• Spanish Oak Dr., 78628, in Georgetown's Oakcrest Estates neighborhood, August 9, 10 & 11, 2013. (12/16, 2013)
• Estate of JEAN V. WATKINS (1925- ).
• This 1,646 sq. ft. home featured American oak furniture & other antique furniture inc. dental cabinet; Victorian 7'8" burled cylinder roll top desk w/glass front bookcase; Rand & Leopold (Burlington, IA) pre-1900 roll top desk, Larkin (Buffalo, NY) desk, small roll top desk et al; dining table w/six chairs, square dining table, library table, tilt-top table, four Bent & Brothers (Gardner, MA) pressed back chairs, rockers & other tables & chairs; mirrored breakfront; curio cabinet; two bookcases w/glass doors; two filing cabinets; two washstands; two full beds, walnut spool bed, arts & crafts full bed, cast iron & brass full bed, three full mattresses/box springs; Eastlake dresser w/pink marble top & mirror, dresser w/mirror & handkerchief box, depression era vanity dresser w/mirror & bench & other dressers; two claw foot piano stools; pie, plant & umbrella stands; antique toy cradle, toy china cabinet w/dishes, child's school desk w/inkwell, pair child's ice cream chairs et al; vintage trunk; Drexel entertainment center; vintage pink & grey bargello fabric sofa, pair arm chairs w/ottoman, maroon fabric recliner, vintage chaise lounge; three bar stools; Walker & Hall (France), Seth Thomas & Howard Miller "Barwick" mantel clocks; Gone with the Wind & other lamps; 10'2"x14'10" red/blue, 8'x11'2" Milliken blue/ivory & 7'10"x10'11" ivory/blue rugs et al; Frederic Remington bronze "The Rattlesnake," Tiffany "Texas" & antique Texas Ranger belt buckles; vintage Les Bernard & other costume jewelry, Rolex leather watch box; mid-century Iroquois "Impromptu Bridal White" by Ben Seibel (1918-1985) & Homer Laughlin "Eggshell Nautilus" dishes & other kitchen & household; vintage Emud (Ulm, Germany) shortwave radio, Lloyd's Garrard 620S turntable & receiver, TEAC A-400 stereo cassette deck; vintage vinyl; Leitz Wetzlar "Trinovid" (Germany) 8x40B binoculars w/case, cast iron pump & other vintage & antique smalls; 15 handmade American quilts, Beaver camp blanket & other vintage linens; Singer Featherweight 221-1 sewing machine w/case, Singer 620 "Touch & Sew Deluxe Zig Zag" w/cabinet, Singer 201-2 w/cabinet; women's clothing, some vintage; Whirlpool refrigerator, GE stove, GE dishwasher, Whirlpool microwave; Raleigh women's bicycle; DP Air Toner exercise bike; more.
• Art & décor inc. two 24"x36" & one 16"x20" landscape oils by C. P. Montague, pseudonym of Texas hill country artist Pauline Thweatt (1927-2010), bluebonnet oil by Thweatt's daughter Sheron Scurlock; mid-century abstract oil by Texas artist Walter McCown (1932-1994); "Cold Night Ahead" 1976 oil by Sergio Budicin (Italy, 1939- ); 25 miniature watercolors signed Bishop & other original art; "The Race" signed by San Antonio artist Clay McGaughy (1931- ) & other framed prints; sculptures by Kenneth Wyatt & Carl J. Smith et al; Crown & Rose for Neiman-Marcus pewter goblets, Gorham "Octette" pewter tea/coffee set; vintage Lapid (Tel Aviv, Israel) pottery; Fitz & Floyd reindeer & other Christmas; more.
• Crystal & glass inc. Steuben (1903-2011) bowls & figurines inc. 7"x8" swan w/upswept wings, 4.25" cat w/tourmaline eyes, 3.5" mushroom, 3.25" fig et al; Ronneby (Sweden), Hadeland (Norway), Royal Krona (Sweden), Eneryda (Sweden), Val Saint Lambert (Belgium), Swarvoski (Austria), green depression & other glass, art glass & crystal; more.
• Texana books inc. "Images of Texas" (vols. I-IV) signed by Charles Beckendorf; "Bluebonnets & Cactus: An Album of Southwestern Paintings" by Porfirio Salinas; "I'm Frank Hamer: The Life of a Texas Peace Officer" by John H. Jenkins & H. Gordon Frost; more.
Antique English pewter inc. Duncombe 1740-1765 charger; John Home 1754-1770 charger; Old English Rose 1835-1850 pudding/mousse mold; Wheatley Bros. Sheffield 1850-1870 teapot; 1800-1820 quart ale/wine pitcher; 1837-1845 tobacco jar w/presser; 1845-1850 pedestal punch bowl; 1855 sugar scuttle; Yates & Birch 1820-1825 tankard & two others; John Jupe 1838-1870 dinner plate, Bush & Perkins 1780-1790 dinner plate, Tudor Rose 1837-1845 dinner plate et al; pair George Inn Orford plates/coasters; two Naval mess bowls, one marked "HMS Rodney" & the other "HMS Champion"; more.
• Belmont Pkwy., 78703, in central Austin's Brykerwoods neighborhood, July 26, 27 & 28, 2013. (11/16, 2013)
• This 2,764 sq. ft. home, built in 1956, was full of contemporary furniture inc. Macy's Modern Concepts green corduroy sofa, Macy's sectional sofa; pair Macy's Modern Concepts floral wingback chairs; Pottery Barn leatherette coffee table/ottoman & other occasional tables; Pottery Barn dining table w/six chairs, Ashley dining table w/six chairs; Pottery Barn buffet; Restoration Hardware bookcase w/glass doors, rattan bookcase; Broyhill cabinet; pair Crate & Barrel wine racks; Pottery Barn wood bench, antique tufted Queen Anne style bench; pair Macy's floor lamps; mirrors; "Jerusalem" original oil et al, block prints & framed prints; Couristan "Kasbah" 9'6"x13', Couristan 8'x11' & Pottery Barn 9'x12' wool rugs; Tiffany, Waterford, Spiegelau, Riedel & other crystal stems & serving bowls; Copeland Spode "India Tree" dishes, Royal Copenhagen "Seagull" teapot w/cup & saucer; Limoges, Edelstein, Adderly & other porcelain cups/saucers; Arthur Court serving trays & other aluminum; silverplate; Williams-Sonoma & Crate & Barrel kitchenware, cookbooks & other kitchen & household; home décor from Z Gallerie, Pottery Barn et al; Crate & Barrel king headboard; king, queen, full & pair twin mattresses/box springs; antique American oak dresser w/mirror; linens; Mori Lee wedding gown, Rem Garson leather jacket & other women's clothing; GAP leather jacket & other men's clothing, shoes, ties & belts; Christmas items; more.
• Outdoors inc. table w/four chairs, Crate & Barrel table w/glass top, chaise; Fire Magic outdoor refrigerator, Dewan & Sons outdoor fire bowl, GrillPro gas grill; Franklin table tennis table; étagère; Ultimate ladder, two Werner ladders; garden tools; Hercules 10'x27' canopy tent; more.
Children's items inc. Chariot "Chinook" dual trailer/stroller; Cargo chest w/mirror, painted blue; wood cabinet; four Razor scooters, Radio Flyer plastic wagon, bean bags, books, toys, clothing; more.
• Electronics inc. Panasonic 27" TV; Sony digital audio/video control center; Sony portable DVD player; Infinity subwoofer w/five speakers; Rockustics outdoor speaker set; Canon "Laser Class 700" fax/printer; more.
• Appliances inc. GE Whirlpool & Kenmore Elite refrigerators; Kenmore Elite washer & gas dryer; KitchenAid Artisan stand mixer; Emerson microwave; Keurig K-cup & Cuisinart coffee makers; Bissell "Little Green ProHeat" cleaner; more.
Sundown Tr., 78739, in south Austin's Shady Hollow neighborhood, July 19, 20 & 21, 2013. (10/16, 2013)
• Handmade & hand-painted pine furniture by Texas craftsmen David Marsh & Walter Winslett was featured in this 2,993 sq. ft. home. Other contemporary furniture inc. 2002 Millennium by Ashley "Opulence" ash table w/six chairs & china cabinet; Ethan Allen sofa et al; Ethan Allen kitchen table w/six chairs, Ethan Allen French country buffet, pair Ethan Allen bar stools & other Ethan Allen; Drexel bedroom set w/Simmons Beautyrest pillowtop king mattress/box springs; queen pillowtop mattress/box springs; pair Margaux (Miami) twin beds; Lexington chest on chest, bureau & bedside table & other bedroom furniture; Bradington-Young (Hickory, NC) recliner & three others; two desks, filing cabinet & other office; Global Billiard (Gardena, CA) 4'5"x9' pool table w/accessories; Karastan 717 Multicolor Panel Kirman 8'8"x10'6" wool rug et al; Howard Miller West German grandfather clock; butcher block serving cart; vintage Magic Mill wheat grinder, KitchenAid Ultra Power stand mixer, Nesco Roast-Air oven, Simac Gelataio ice cream maker, VillaWare waffle maker & other kitchen & household; cookbooks; three sets dishes; Ralph Lauren, Pottery Barn & other contemporary linens; Maytag stacked washer-dryer; outdoor furniture; Char-Broil gas grill; Snapper mower, DeWalt reciprocating saw, hand & garden tools; Oreck XL Pro Plus II upright vacuum; Tunturi 416 resistance climber, AB Doer Xtreme, Back Revolution bent-leg inversion machine; more.
• Décor inc. "Silver Strand" by Steve Hanks (1949- ) lithograph & other original art & framed prints; Steinbach, Erzgebirge & Christian Ulbricht German nutcrackers et al, Mexican coconut heads & other folk art; large Italian capretto (baby goat) & oca (goose) ceramic figures; collectible porcelain dolls, Brinn's clown dolls, 1970s wind-up toys, German toy carousel & toy boat swing; San Francisco Music Box & Schmid musical figurines, Precious Moments figurines; Murano (Italy) & Polish art glass, Mikasa stems & other glass & crystal; gecko neon wall light; baseball signed by Jim "Catfish" Hunter (1946-1999); Christmas & Easter items; more.
• Clothing & other apparel inc. Jessica Howard, John Roberts, Karen Miller, Karin Stevens, Liz Claiborne & other women's clothing; men's clothing; Albini DeLuca, Chanel, Ferragamo, Gucci, Paloma Picasso & other designer handbags; Amalfi, Ann Marino, Antonio Melani, Delman, Donald Pliner Couture, Enzo Angiolini, Franco Sarto, Gianni Bini & other women's shoes; Carter's, babyGap & other baby clothes; more.
Electronics inc. 32" Vizio flat panel, 15" Sylvania flat panel, 36" Toshiba, 21" Panasonic, 20" Toshiba TVs; JVC & Toshiba VHS players; Panasonic DVD/CD player; Onkyo receiver; Kenwood stereo power amplifier; more.
• Navidad Dr., 78735, in west Austin's The Falls at Barton Creek neighborhood, July 5 & 6, 2013. (9/16, 2013)
• This 5,149 sq. ft. home inc. three original Texas State Capitol doors; handmade walnut formal dining table w/ten chairs, pair RJones (Dallas) loveseats, Edward Ferrell loveseat, RJones chair w/ottoman, king & queen beds, pair Henredon bedside chests, Manolo Blahnik tray table & other high-end contemporary furniture; vintage 9'4" French Provincial buffet, oval Eastlake side table w/marble top, spool chair et al, executive desk & other antique furniture; handwoven 8'6"x11'7" rug et al; antique Royal Doulton "Pekin," Noritake "Kent," & Pickard "Champagne" dishes; ivory & faux ivory figurines, snuff bottles, netsuke, ivory-handled Victorian knives & forks; Baccarat, Lalique, Orrefors, Waterford "Clodagh" stems, stems w/sterling bases, Daum (Nancy, France) pâte de verre vase & other crystal; Gorham "English Gadroon" sterling flatware; silverplate; Williams-Sonoma "Rooster" & "Brasserie" dishes, Calphalon cookware & other kitchen & household; handmade American quilts & other antique linens; Sealy Posturepedic king & queen mattresses/box springs; Ralph Lauren bedding & other contemporary linens; Sony Trinitron TV, Samsung DVD-V2000 DVD/VCR combo player; Schwinn "High Plains" women's bike; Ab Circle Pro exercise machine; more.
• Art inc. Richard William Halfnight (England, 1855-1925) etching in original frame; F. Enid Stoddard (Sydney, 1882-1962) pencil portrait; oil painting of Napoleon; framed botanical prints; antique perforated paper framed embroidery; tintypes & antique photos; more.
• Porcelain & pottery inc. Herend (Hungary) fishnet animal figurines; pair Jay Strongwater (New York, 1960- ) hand enameled "Fu Dog" figurines, frame & pill boxes; antique Royal Vienna (Austria-Hungary) tea set; eight Copeland Spode "John Frederick Herring Sr." (London, 1795-1865) hunting scenes plates & other porcelain; antique moriage (Japan) vase; pair antique Sarreguemines (France) covered jars; contemporary Bleu d'Argile (Provence, France) faience pottery et al; antique German regimental stein, Mettlach German steins et al; more.
• Larkwood Dr., 78723, in northeast Austin's Delwood neighborhood, June 21, 22 & 23, 2013. (8/16, 2013)
• Estate of JON-PAUL PATRIK (1941-2013).
• Packed w/art & artifacts from around the world & through the decades, this 1,400 sq. ft. mid-century home featured antique rooster weathervane w/lightning rod & glass ball; 5' hand carved wood Buddha & other sculpture; console w/pink marble top, game table & other antique furniture; pair love seats, Uldum Møbelfabrik (Denmark) chairs, Domus Danica, O. D. Møbler (Denmark) table, credenza, wardrobe, daybed, chests of drawers, executive desk, drafting table et al, bookcases, serving cart, Balans (Norway) kneeling chair & other Scandinavian teak furniture; vintage hairpin leg tables; vintage chests of drawers; coat racks (Denmark); 1970 Kawai (Japan) piano w/bench; antique handwoven 6'7.5"x10'6" red kilim & four other rugs; antique & vintage needlepoint & other needlework; masks & other African items; Tapio Wirkkala (Finland, 1915-1985) line-cut vase, Fenton opalescent hobnail, Bohemian ruby cut to clear, Christopher Ries (1952- ) paperweight et al, stained glass & other glass & crystal; clocks & other household; hanging lamps, paper lantern lamps et al; WWI Verdun 14" trench art vase made from 75mm brass shell casing; vintage type trays; antique hand-painted gambling dice game wheel; costume jewelry; tabletop gilt display cases; taxidermy inc. pair fawns in glass cases & mounted deer antlers; Pyrex 24" glass cylindrical laboratory jar; folk art guns; pair vintage garden urns, vintage bistro table w/two chairs, potted plants & other outdoor; antique cast iron fence railings & other architectural items; Panasonic SA-PM533 CD stereo system, Canon MX330 printer; vintage Argus camera w/leather case; vintage vinyl; vintage electronic supplies; WhiteGate workbench & two others, Craftsman drill press, hand tools & related items; MasterCut mower; garden tools; E-Z Up instant shelter; Kenmore refrigerator; more.
• Art inc. four botanicals engraved by Bouquet after Pierre-Antoine Poiteau (France, 1766-1854); Guido Reni (Italy, 1575-1642) engraving; George Garrard (England, 1760-1826) "A Devonshire Bull" & "A Devonshire Ox" 1799 engravings; June Wayne (California, 1918-2011) "Adam En Attente" & "Eve Tentee" 1958 lithographs; Alfred A. Sessler (Wisconsin, 1909-1963) "Drying Lemons" woodcut; Frank Utpatel (Wisconsin, 1905-1980) Works Projects Administration (WPA) "Potato Diggers" & "Farmer's Holiday" woodcuts; Dorothy Louise Bowman (California, 1927- ) "Covered Bridge" watercolor; Keiko Minami (Japan, 1911-2004) print; Austin artist José Francisco Treviño pencil drawing; Harrison Begay (Arizona, 1917-2012) Navajo prints; more.
• Pottery & porcelain inc. Roseville, Heath, Homer Laughlin (Harlequin/Fiesta) mauve blue penguin figurine, Ceramic Arts Studio (Madison, WI, 1940-1955) "Fox" (#465) & "Dawn" (#468) figurines & other American pottery; Royal Winton Art Deco wash basin set, Paul Cardew (England, 1947- ) "Mickey Mouse" teapot & others & other English pottery; Haviland Limoges dishes, pair Marie Brizard & Roger decanters & other French pottery; Rosenthal (Germany); Gouda (Netherlands); Royal Copenhagen, Bjørn Wiinblad (Denmark), Lisa Larson (Sweden, 1931- ) "Amalia" figurine & other Scandinavian pottery; Tarahumara (Copper Canyon) pot & other Mexican pottery; contemporary blue & white Chinese pottery; more.
• Ephemera inc. 1933 "Truly Delightful DOUBLE-ORANGE" Art Deco original advertising poster by Rolf Armstrong (Michigan, 1889-1960), 1930s Orange KIST 16"x55" original tin sign, Fredsted & Co. orange pekoe tea box, vintage Caron perfume bottle store display case & other early advertising; Victorian leather photo album, matchbook collection, advertising labels & other vintage ephemera; more.
• Books inc. "William Spratling & the Mexican Silver Renaissance" by Penny Morrill, "The Art of Erotic Jewellery" by Claude Mazloum, "The Theory & Practice of Goldsmithing" by Prof. Dr. Erhard Brepohl & other art books; 1902 Appleton's "Universal Cyclopaedia & Atlas" leather-bound set & other books; 1960 & 1962 Wisconsin State College (Stevens Point, WI) "Iris" & 1937-39 PJ Jacobs High (Stevens Point) "The Tattler" yearbooks; more.
• Canyon Rim Dr., 78746, in west Austin's Camelot neighborhood, May 17, 18 & 19, 2013. (7/16, 2013)
• Estate of (Ret.) USAF Lt. Col. HAROLD W. ("Buff") RADEMACHER & PATSY C. RADEMACHER.
• This 2,800 sq. ft. home inc. dining table w/eight chairs, Broyhill room divider, gold fabric sofa & other vintage furniture; antique washstand w/marble top; 7'8"x11'4" Egyptian rug; Dalhart Windberg prints, Greg Olsen religious prints & other art; elephant garden stool, Stockli Netstal hammered copper coffee pot/warmer, West German gnome & other vintage smalls; costume jewelry; 1960s Brian Kelly for Roy Gaynor beaded cocktail dress, vintage Hong Kong beaded sweaters & other women's clothing & shoes; Air Force flight jackets & coveralls, Air Force mess dress uniforms & other men's clothing & shoes; tablecloths, quilt tops & other linens; vintage Noritake tea set; brass flatware w/case, Tudor "Bridal Wreath" flatware w/case; silver overlay, Murano, milk glass & other glass & crystal; Culver "Owl & Pussycat" martini pitcher w/glasses & other vintage barware; KitchenAid stand mixer, Wilton cake pans, Lucky enamelware & other kitchen & household; chandeliers & lamps; official National League baseball signed by Larry Hardy, Jerry Walker et al; vintage vinyl, CDs, DVDs; Bernina Matic 801 electronic sewing machine; vintage Royal & Remington typewriters & other office; Edwin M. Knowles "Amish Blessings" porcelain dolls; Ashton-Drake nativity porcelain doll set & other holiday items; Sealy Posturepedic king mattress/box springs, full mattress/box springs, daybed w/trundle, Mountain Air queen inflatable mattress; two Amana refrigerators, Frigidaire upright freezer; vintage Kirby vacuum, Dirt Devil "StickVac," Hoover "Power Drive Supreme" vacuum, Shark portable steam pocket cleaning system; MacGregor golf clubs w/bag; Santorini patio table w/six chairs, Innova outdoor bench, picnic table w/two benches, folding picnic table; camping equipment; Ames Planter's Wagon, wheelbarrow, Homelite gas weed trimmer, Scotts spreader, clay planters & other lawn equipment; Grand Gourmet gas grill; Black & Decker "Workmate," Black & Decker saw, Black & Decker finishing sander, workbench w/Wilton vise, hand tools; Rubbermaid storage locker, White storage cabinet, garage shelving; more.
• Also, handpicked from another estate, pair black fabric chairs, Queen Anne style purple fabric chair w/ottoman, like new Klaussner (Asheboro, NC) overstuffed red fabric chair et al; glass, pottery & other home décor; Coach & other designer handbags; more.
N. Weston Lane, 78733, in west Austin's Rob Roy on the Lake neighborhood, May 3, 4 & 5, 2013. (6/16, 2013)
• Inspired by Cistercian monasteries & abbeys, this architectural masterpiece by renowned architect Arthur Andersson is nestled on 3.6 acres overlooking Lake Austin. Contents of the 12,553 sq. ft. home, featured in Architectural Digest in 2010, inc. brown leather Mies van der Rohe (1886-1969) "Barcelona" daybed; custom Rose Tarlow 6'7"x6'7" wood dining or conference table w/two 24" extensions; ten banjo chairs; ergonomic Herman Miller "Aeron" office chairs; Christian Liagre for Holly Hunt "Outremer" bed; Jerry Pair "Mitro" bench & other contemporary & antique furniture; 11'x18' red oriental rug, 16'x16' wool rug plus nine other rugs & runners; chandelier, lamps, floor lamps & other household; comforters, pillows & other contemporary linens; Giorgio Armani, Donna Karan, Ralph Lauren designer shirts & golf shirts & other men's clothing; Chico's, Talbots, A. J. Bari for Neiman-Marcus & other women's clothing & shoes; Tiffany sterling tastevin, Montblanc pen, 1940s West Point cadets' sword, miniature bronzes by Tom Otterness (1952- ), Howard Miller German barometer, vintage copper washtub, antique wood stools, 3' hand carved African giraffe & other smalls; Epiphone Casino electric guitar w/stand, Fender Telecaster electric guitar w/soft case, Stageline acoustic guitar stands; goatskin & Irish beech bodhrán; 1960s Ideal "Patti Playpal," Madame Alexander "Cissy," 1961 Barbie & Ken w/cases & other vintage dolls; Learjet 60 & Learjet 31A models, Sun Star 1966 Mercedes-Benz 600 & other die-cast model cars; MIB Goodyear radio control indoor blimp; Tumi business totes; books on art, architecture, business et al; 60 issues Automobile Quarterly; sheet music for piano, guitar, violin; DVDs; "PlayStation 2" software et al; Olympus digital camera; Nikon & Tasco binoculars; Stearns & Foster king mattress/box springs et al; four Richard Schultz chaise lounges, two Henry Hall tables & eight chairs & other outdoor furniture; Maytag washer & dryer; more.
• Electronics & related items inc. LG 37" LCD TV; two Sharp Aquos 15" LCD TVs; Dell W2600 26" LCD TV; Sony LDM-3000 30" LCD TV w/MBT XBR900L surround sound receiver; two Dell 24" LCD monitors; Toshiba SD-5109 dual disc DVD player; Toshiba HD-A35 HD DVD player; Toshiba SD-6200 dual disc DVD player; Yamaha S2300 DVD player; Philips PET 1030/37 DVD player; Pioneer DVD player; JVC Super VHS ET; Sharp SD-PX2 digital receiver w/DVD; Sony MegaStorage 300-disc changer; HP Officejet Pro 8500A all-in-one printer; HP Deskjet 6540 printer; HP 5510 printer; Canon Selphy CP800 photo printer; Canon i900D photo printer; Dell external DVD-ROM; Monster Power HTS 5000 Reference PowerCenter; Velodyne DD-15BG digital drive series subwoofer; pair acoustic absorbers; Sony CMT-LS1 Hi Fi component system; Music Hall MMF 2.1 turntable; Visible Dust Arctic Butterfly SL700 sensor cleaning tool; cables, cords & adapters; Ativa paper shredder; more.
• Sports & automotive items inc. MIB Ford #7L3Z-17683-AE towing mirrors, CR Spotless Water System, four hydraulic vehicle moving jack dollies, red Ferrari seat covers, Streeter Super Stand for go-carts & related accessories; Griot's garage accessories; Plane Sight laser golf swing trainer; sleeping bags, Rubbermaid thermo-electric travel cooler & other camping supplies; Nautilus NB 3000 upright exercise bike; signed Brett Favre football, signed Rick Barnes basketball; more.
• Tools & related items inc. Craftsman tool chests; hand tools; Craftsman 12" bandsaw; Craftsman 10" table saw; Craftsman 10" bench drill press w/Laser Trac; Craftsman 13" planer; Dremel scroll saw & other power tools; 8' Gorilla ladder; Troy-Bilt 21" mulch mower & other yard equipment; more.
• Gaston Ave., 78703, in central Austin's Pemberton Heights neighborhood, April 12, 13 & 14, 2013. (5/16, 2013)
• This 5,452 sq. ft. French style home inc. brown leather chair w/ottoman, sofa, chaise lounge, Vanderbilt University Coat of Arms chair, three bar stools; vintage French provincial dining table w/eight chairs; occasional tables; computer armoire; Murphy bed w/twin mattress; César Baldaccini (1921-1998) signed & numbered 95/300 Daum "The Thumb" & other signed Daum (Nancy, France) crystal sculptures; MIB Lalique wine bottle stopper, Lenox stemware & other glass & crystal; antique marble chimney garniture, silverplate & other home décor; 1981 painting by former Austin artist Anne Cofrin Baldeschwiler & other art; women's clothing & accessories; Alberto Sabino (Brazil) & other costume jewelry; hanging pot rack, MIB German Pott "Picado" & "Formado" ergonomic cheese knives & Pott "Burrado" butter knife, pasta-making utensils & supplies & other gourmet kitchen & household; MIB Minden Master range top indoor grill & other grilling equipment & supplies; upright desk, Browne-Morse lateral filing cabinet & other office furniture; MIB Gold's Gym XR 17 weight bench, Fitness Gear bench press, Concept II rowing ergometer & other exercise equipment; KitchenAid refrigerator; more.
• Books inc. "The Salt Lick Cookbook: A Story of Land, Family & Love" by Scott Roberts & Jessica Dupuy & 1,000+ other cookbooks (Italian, Cajun, Creole, Texas & other regional cooking/world cuisine, BBQ/grilling, fish/seafood, chef/restaurant, reference et al); books on magic, instructional Italian language, medical textbooks; more.
• Electronics inc. HANNspree 23" LCD TV; Logitech Revue w/Google TV; Logitech QuickCam Pro 4000; Phase PC center speaker system; Pioneer SMW1976-A plasma TV speaker system; Mitsubishi VHS recorder; JVC VHS recorder player; Pioneer CT-F615 tape deck; more.
• Also, handpicked from other estates, sterling bracelet w/James Avery (1920- ) cross & 20 other sterling charms; sterling rings; necklaces, bracelets & earrings; watch fob & men's & women's watches; fountain pens; military; other bagged jewelry; more.
• Richcreek Road, 78757, in north central Austin's Crestview neighborhood, March 1, 2 & 3, 2013. (4/16, 2013)
• Estate of PATSY RUE CORDOVA LAMME (1939-2012).
• This 1,034 sq. ft. home was packed w/antiques, primitives, collectibles inc. antique cast iron wash tub/table lined w/arrowheads; four naïve arrowhead animal art by George Lee Cordova (1908-1978); four pcs. handmade pine furniture; Hoosier cabinet; Victorian oak dresser; Eastlake marble top dresser; Flanders dining table w/four chairs; oak armoire; oak gun case; C. R. Edwards (Dallas) upright piano w/bench; camelback trunk; handmade cedar chests; James Avery (1920- ) & other estate & costume jewelry; glass, wood, stone & shell beads & necklaces; Texas Holey Rock & other rocks, minerals, fossils, arrowheads & grinding stones indigenous to central Texas; depression, Northwood "Carnival" & other vintage glass; Meyer (San Antonio) stoneware pitcher w/ochre glaze & other pottery; Stanley cast iron horse & buggy, Akro Agate children's dish set & other vintage toys & dolls; antique powder horns & flasks; DuPont gunpowder tins; Sheridan EB CO2 pellet pistol; ammunition; vintage Redding trap butt plate, gun parts, reloading components & hobbyist gunsmith supplies; Eye Brand pocket knife display case; old pocket knives; Edison cylinder phonograph w/fireside horn; Operadio tube radio w/standard, foreign & police bands; Ohaus "Dial-O-Gram" balance scale; Sessions gingerbread mantel clock; oil lamps, hanging lamps & lamp components; Wallace "Modernaire" stainless flatware w/case; Vita Craft "Avenaire" & Universal "Moss Rose Ballerina" dishes; Farberware, Revere Ware & Ekco Flint cookware; Griswold & Wagner cast iron; Hoosier canister & spice jars, Dazey glass butter churn, coffee grinders & other vintage kitchen & household; old Coca-Cola thermometer; Hamilton printers' type tray; early IBM electric typewriter; antique railroad locks; Missouri Pacific agent telegraph trade tokens (McNeil, TX station) & other telegraph equipment; vintage quilt tops & squares; pink Atlas Deluxe sewing machine w/cabinet; Halliburton suitcase; mounted deer head; pair vintage concrete garden urns; cast iron Singer sewing machine bases; Bucks cast iron stove et al; Hotpoint refrigerator; Kenmore washer; Whirlpool dryer; air compressors; Nova wheelchair; fishing rods & reels; full garage & backyard; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. original ring-bound "Handbook of Texas Archeology: Type Descriptions" (Texas Archeological Society & Texas Memorial Museum, 1962) edited by Dee Ann Suhm & Edward B. Jelks, "Buckskins: Portraits of the Old West" by Frederic Remington; 1955-58, 1965 Round Rock High Dragon yearbooks; central Texas railroad ephemera; more.
• Vintage clothing inc. Round Rock High letterman jacket; Bonwit Teller "Bonnie Briar" fur & cashmere sweater; J. Eugene Trefz (Paris) fur jacket; Dino Ricco angora rabbit fur jacket; Niki fur jacket; Uber buckskin western fringed jacket; Yves Saint Laurent (Paris) & Aris (Paris) leather gloves; more.
• Mustang Chase, 78727, in northwest Austin's Angus Valley neighborhood, February 15 & 16, 2013. (3/16, 2013)
• Estate of HENRY L. FLEISCHHAUER & DOROTHY CLAYTON FLEISCHHAUER (1926-2013).
• This 2,507 sq. ft. home featured vintage furniture & antiques inc. Duncan Phyfe style sofa & coffee table; Duncan Phyfe style mahogany dining table w/six shield-back chairs; Duncan Phyfe style sideboard; tiered piecrust table; Victorian settee, wingback chairs, La-Z-Boy recliners & other seating; wood executive desk; lateral file cabinet; daybed w/trundle; Sleepworld full mattress/box springs; original art by Ruth Hunter et al; Italian stone fruit & other vintage smalls; Cambridge Arms crystal centerpiece, Imperial "Candlewick," Fostoria "Chintz," Fenton, depression & other vintage glass; pink Lefton & other porcelain; Rogers "April" & "Treasure" flatware; Wilcox "Joanne" silverplate tea set; silverplate serving pcs.; Lenox "Serenade" dishes; Lenox "Holiday" serving pcs.; Franciscan "Coronado" dishes & other kitchen & household; pair brass Stiffel lamps, black toleware student lamp et al; mirrors; 1920s K&K Toy (NYC) baby doll & other vintage dolls; Gus Mayer mink jacket, Cox's (Waco) mink stole & other women's vintage clothing, hats & handbags; vintage estate & costume jewelry; crib quilt top, cross-stitch quilt & other vintage handmade linens; 1945-46 North Texas State Yucca yearbooks; printers' type trays; antique 16.5 lb. cast iron mortar & pestle; hooked throw rug; antique Duplex Record Germany nut seed grater, cotton balance-beam scales (NY), C. T. Childers (Galesburg, IL) "Rapid Washer," old clothes brush w/crow handle & other oddities; Easter, Christmas & other holiday items; 1881 "Buckthorn" (Falls County, TX) barbed wire pcs.; coil barbed wire; antique plow; five gallon Gulf Motor Oil can; handmade workbench w/Craftsman bench vise; Craftsman 10" table saw; Murray 20" mower; Craftsman spreader; McCulloch chainsaw; ladders; wheelbarrow; hand tools; Hoover "Wind Tunnel" vacuum; GE dryer; cast iron door mat; more.
• Sewing & embroidery equipment & supplies inc. Bernina 830 Record Electronic (Switzerland) sewing machine w/red carrying case; Pfaff HL-603A serger; Sally Stanley smocking pleater; Sears "Dial-Your-Twin" dress form; tile top Singer treadle sewing machine table; more.
• James Ryan Way, 78730, in northwest Austin's River Place neighborhood, February 1, 2 & 3, 2013. (2/16, 2013)
• This 5,294 sq. ft. home was filled w/high-end contemporary furniture inc. Marge Carson of California sectional sofa; two North Carolina leather chairs w/ottoman, Ethan Allen chair w/ottoman, pair Artistica bar stools, antique oak high chair & other seating; Universal loveseat & wingback chair; vintage dining table, six Stanley "Costa del Sol" chairs; Lorts dining table w/six chairs; Lorts sofa table/bookcase; Marge Carson coffee table et al; Ethan Allen cabinet w/marble top; apothecary chest & hutch; Stanley "Costa del Sol" king leather bed w/Simmons mattress/box springs; Stanley "Costa del Sol" dresser; Stanley "Costa del Sol" armoire; leather bed w/adjustable back support; Rooms to Go black leather bed w/storage benches; Bombay king headboard; king mattress/box springs; Stanley "Caroline" youth bookcase & dresser; Bernhardt walnut dresser; Stanley "Costa del Sol" computer desk w/hutch, desk & file cabinet; lined drapes; hand-painted wood screens; "Mountain Man" sculpture by Frederic Remington (1861-1909); Ridgeway grandfather clock; lamps; Kathy Ireland & Pottery Barn Kids rugs; Ethan Allen, Stanley & other mirrors; Calphalon pans & other kitchen & household; Pottery Barn youth sectional sofa, Ecotots toddler table w/stools & easel, Pottery Barn "Gourmet Kitchen" (stove, sink, refrigerator), Wesco indoor climber set, American Girl, Barbie, P'Kolino & five rooms full of girls' toys, furniture, dolls, books, games; Disney & other DVDs; Radio Flyer wagon, Step2 sandbox, Little Tikes jumping bouncer, water trampoline & other outdoor toys; Christopher Radko Easter ornaments & other holiday items; ProForm elliptical; Everlast "Powercore" free-standing punching bag; ski equipment; Geneva filing cabinet & other office; LG Tromm washer & dryer; aluminum outdoor furniture, painted black; wicker-like outdoor chairs; hammock; Life Stages dog crates; Blue Ember gas grill; aluminum extension ladder et al; router w/table; more.
• Original art & framed prints inc. "Propinquity" serigraph of Mickey & Minnie by renowned Disney pop-artist David Willardson; abstract landscape oils by Elias Lorenzana (San Antonio); "Parade of Seasonal Hues" canvas transfer signed by Dalhart Windberg (1933- ); "Mission San Jose" giclee by Texas artist Kyle Polzin (1974- ); three Aggieland prints; more.
• Electronics inc. Yamaha Clavinova CLP230 digital piano w/bench; Emerson 20" digital/analog LCD TV w/built-in DVD player; Dell Inspirion 530 computer system w/19" LCD MAG InnoVision monitor; Epson WorkForce 630 color printer; more.
• Men's, women's & girls' clothing, shoes, handbags & hats inc. Prada jackets, Alfani, Carmen Marc Valvo, Chico's, DKNY, Dolce & Gabbana, Kay Unger, Ralph Lauren, White & Warren, "Tahari" by Arthur S. Levine & other women's clothing; Gucci, Michael Kors, Cynthia Rowley, Rachel handbags; Manolo Blahnik heels, Robert Clergerie boots, Prada, Chanel, Christian Louboutin & other women's shoes; Duxbak, Magellan, 1871 jackets, Ralph Lauren, Alfani, Repage, Prusser's West Indies shirts & other men's clothing & shoes; more.
• E. 34th St., 78705, in central Austin's Grooms neighborhood, January 11, 12 & 13, 2013. (1/16, 2013)
• Estate of ROY EARL WALKER (1917-2013) & RUTH CASSENS WALKER (1911-1998).
• This 1,874 sq. ft. home featured child's mid-century maple wardrobe, mid-century blond bedroom set, mid-century desk w/chair; vintage furniture inc. dining table w/six chairs, buffet, china cabinet, curio display cabinet, gun cabinet, mahogany flip-top table, porcelain enamel top table & other tables, cedar chests inc. Lane, wingback chairs, rocking chairs & other chairs; Magnavox console stereo; mid-century pole lamp, Aladdin alacite lamp w/original finial, Gone w/the Wind lamp, hanging lamp w/prisms et al; costume jewelry; antique Seth Thomas adamantine mantel clock, Lador (Switzerland) cuckoo clock et al; handmade oil well models; antique portraits, still lifes by May Kelley & other art; vintage Madame Alexander, Horsman, Revlon, Steiff, Vogue dolls, doll clothes, doll furniture; Daisy pump gun, Stevens "America" toy cap gun et al; Lionel train set, A. C. Gilbert erector set, Wilesco steam engine model, Marx, Tootsietoy, Ohio Art, Dinky, Fisher-Price & other vintage toys & games; Sears "Discoverer" telescope; Roseville 1945 brown "Freesia" vase 121-8", Shawnee "Smiley" cookie jar, Weller, Hull, McCoy, Meyer (San Antonio), Kron (Bangs, TX) & other pottery; R. S. Prussia, Lefton, Elfinware (Germany) & other porcelain; vintage Fenton hobnail opalescent three-horn epergnes, Fostoria, Carnival, candlewick, cut & other glass & crystal; German handmades, agates, clay & other vintage marbles, frozen charlottes & other figurines, Cracker Jack glass animal prizes & other miniatures, cups & saucers, still banks & other vintage smalls; Masonic items; prom dresses & other women's vintage clothing, hats & handbags, children's vintage clothing, men's hats; Texas Centennial "Ride 'em Cowboy" silk scarf & other antique & vintage linens; antique Singer sewing machine; vintage vinyl; vintage Kinax II folding camera; Occupied Japan "Rose China," Regal "Loraine" (Japan) & other dishes, Texas Ware splatter mixing bowls, Corning "Centura" dishes, stoneware crocks, Club aluminum cookware, enamelware & other kitchen & household; Challenger filing cabinet w/built-in safe & other office; vintage Christmas, Easter & other holiday items; wardrobe, benches, shabby chic furniture & primitives; vintage Wholesale Grocery (Kansas City, MO) coffee bin; Panasonic vacuum; vintage Westinghouse, Emerson, Eskimo electric fans; outdoor aluminum table w/chairs; porch swing; concrete benches; pink flamingo yard art; Craftsman table saw & other vintage tools; more.
• Books & ephemera inc. 1954-69 Baker Jr. High (Austin) yearbooks, 1961-63 Austin High Comet yearbooks, 1964-67 UT Cactus yearbooks & other Texas memorabilia; 1960s-70s Southwest Conference football ephemera; "Dance w/Who Brung Ya" (Masters, 1997) signed by Darrell Royal (1924-2012); Texas community cookbooks, children's books et al; sheet music, postcards, valentines & other vintage ephemera; more.