Shopsmith "Mark 5", Vintage, Antiques, Drexel, Glass, Pottery, Desert Rose, Elliptical, Folk Art, More in SE Austin off Riverside
• Sunnyvale St., 78741, in southeast Austin's River Oaks neighborhood, June 1, 2 & 3, 2018, 10am to 3pm each day.
• Estate of MARGIE NELL DILL CLEM (1928-2016).
• This 1,529 sq. ft. home inc. blue Roseville 392-10" bowl, McDade one-gallon crock, McCoy, Hull, Rumrill, six pcs. Van Briggle mulberry & other art pottery; "Hank Williams" & "The University of Texas Longhorn Band on Parade" & other vintage vinyl; Sony CFD-S01 portable CD player; more.
• Antique & vintage smalls inc. 1950s Garton Toy Co. (Sheboygan, WI) "Spin-A-Roo" spinning tricycle; two Montgomery Ward "Airline" tabletop radios; Kodak "Showtime" 8mm movie projector; Westclox "Big Bend" & "Baby Ben" clocks; red Kodak timer; Shirley Temple doll + four other dolls; 1922 Dazey No. 40 (St. Louis, MO) butter churn w/wood paddles; two Sunshine Biscuit advertising tins; 36 cups & saucers + orphaned pcs.; Underwood typewriter; sports programs & other ephemera; handmade American quilt, tatted doilies & other linens; camelback steamer trunk; more.
• Mid-century furniture inc. Drexel dining table w/six chairs; Drexel china cabinet; Drexel four-drawer chest; three occasional tables; three wall display shelves, one corner unit; upholstered rocker, upholstered rocking chair; carved antique three-drawer chest; antique desk; more.
• Antique & vintage crystal & glass inc. Duncan Miller sm. divided bowl & many other pcs. clear glass; colored glass; 19 pcs. Cambridge "Chantilly" crystal stems; 23 pcs. vintage Marigold Carnival; Fenton; pink Depression; 56 pcs. Fire King 1950s "Swirl" milk glass w/gold trim dishes; Candlewick punch bowl set; dozens (many MIB) 1950s Anchor Hocking "Boopie Clear" & Hazel Atlas "Apple Orchard" two-pc. glass snack sets; liquor decanters; more.
• Dining inc. 1941-84 Franciscan "Desert Rose" dinnerware; Dansico (Japan) "Teahouse Rose" (pink flowers, green leaves, swirled rim) dinnerware; Sakura 1995 "Majesticware" dinnerware designed by Sue Pipkin; vintage Fiesta dishes; vintage Hull dishes; three-pc. cutlery set (Sweden) w/bakelite handles; silverplate serving pcs.; 85 pcs. Rogers Bros. 1940s "Remembrance" silverplate flatware; 72 pcs. Royalton "Antigua Gold" electroplate stainless flatware; more.
• Books & yearbooks inc. 1936 Rural Schools of Travis County "The Defender"; 1946 Austin High "Comet"; 1950 UT "Cactus"; "Quests and Conquests" (Life Service, 1933) by Dean C. Dutton, PhD; 1954, 1956-1999 "Collier's Encyclopedia Yearbook"; more.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. vintage Enid Collins (Medina, TX) "Pear Tree" box purse et al; vintage hats; Yaring's fur stole; Siegel's (San Antonio) fur jacket; leather Regency heels & handbags; vintage costume jewelry; vintage hankies; more.
• Kitchen & household inc. G.E. microwave; Hamilton Beach toaster; Mr. Coffee coffeemaker; Estia "Gourmet" 12" covered skillet & other cookware; Hoover "Preferred" vacuum; mirrors; six tabletop lamps; more.
• Garage inc. vintage Shopsmith TMG-3469A-84(0)-P-7B "Mark 5" multipurpose woodworking system (table saw, lathe, disc sander, drill press, horizontal boring machine) w/owner's manual; red Craftsman "Commercial" tool chest; DRIVE lightweight wheelchair; Pro-Form Endurance 520E elliptical machine w/owner's manual; round card table w/four chairs; shelving units; black woven outdoor table w/four chairs; garden tools; more.
Relax the Back lift chair; Sabino; Drexel; Rugs; More at ESTATE SALE of 99-yr-old in NW Austin off Yaupon
• Oak View Dr., 78759, in northwest Austin's Windridge neighborhood, June 22, 23 & 24, 2018, 10am to 3pm each day.
• Estate of MARY PICKETT YOUNG (1918-2017).
• This 2,267 sq. ft. home inc. six sm. pcs. Sabino glass figurines; five kachinas, Navajo doll at loom & other Southwestern items; handwoven rugs; mirrors, faux ficus, round fireplace screen, Oreck XL vacuum, Sentry floor safe & other household; linens; books; cross collection; sewing machine & supplies; stained glass materials; golf clubs; Daisy 1880 "Power Line" multi-pump air rifle; garden tools; more.
• Furniture inc. Relax the Back PR606 "Zero Gravity" lift chair w/owner's manual; vintage Maddox "Lee Harvey Original" cream diagonal striped sofa w/eight pillows; extra lg. gold brocade upholstered arm chair w/two pillows; purple upholstered arm chair w/ottoman; Classics (High Point, NC) black striped slipper chair purchased from John-Williams Interiors in 1998; pr. black & white upholstered bar stools; black & white checkered ottoman; round dining table; sm. entry table; tea cart; four-pc. corner desk, office chair; Drexel king bed w/mattress/box springs; full bed; day bed, painted cream w/brass trim; Drexel dresser painted white w/gold trim; dressing table, painted white; sm. metal chair, painted pink; sm. triple dresser; more.
• Vintage crystal & glass inc. six sm. pcs. Sabino glass figurines; two Blenko carafes; lg. Cambridge bowl; more.
• Vintage pottery & porcelain inc. six in a series of 12 American Legion Auxiliary ca 1937 bone china plates (Shenango Pottery) commemorating early American naval battles; Wedgwood dark blue Jasperware ice bucket & two sm. pitchers; Arabia (Finland) blue pitcher; more.
• Dining inc. Pier 1 dinnerware; Gotham silverplate flatware; 1940s Dirilyte "Empress" goldware flatware; more.
• Kitchen inc. Frigidaire refrigerator; vintage avocado green Sunbeam stand mixer; vintage Sunbeam waffle maker; Panasonic microwave; vintage Pyrex; apple parer, slicer & corer; dumpling press; tortilla basket fryer; large mixing bowl; more.
• Women's clothing & accessories inc. Chico's; Ferragamo, Bruno Magli & other size 7 shoes & sandals; Brighton & other handbags; costume jewelry; more.
• Electronics inc. pr. Bose acoustic wave music system tabletop speakers; two VIZIO HDTVs; Brothers "IntelliFAX 770" fax machine w/owner's manual; more.
• Medical equipment inc. like new red motorized wheelchair; wheelchair lift & carrier; walkers; bedside commode; more.
• Camino Alto Road, 78746, in west Austin's Westlake Highlands neighborhood, June 29, 30 & July 1, 2018, 10am to 3pm each day.
• This 5,692 sq. ft. home is packed with antique & other furniture; original art; platters & dinnerware by renowned Austin potter Claudia Reese et al; handmade rugs; women's designer clothing; jewelry; crystal & glass; silver; kitchen & household; linens; plants, planters & other garden; more.
• Dunning Lane, 78746, in west Austin's West Rim neighborhood, July 2018, 10am to 3pm each day.
• This 4,553 sq. ft. home features Henredon & other high end furniture; art; kitchen & household; women's clothing; more.